Pages:
Author

Topic: Technique to regain losses? - page 3. (Read 411 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 04:07:44 AM
Better stop trading if it seems better to understand its flow, You can invest your money in other ways aside from trading. How about lending or buy gold or any properties. This things will surely gives you a good profit by the right time comes. Never risk your money  to something un predictable and no assurance in return. Best wishes and goodluck:)
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 03:49:54 AM
The strategy you are using is co risky. If you buy for example btc at 8000 and it dips even more to 6.5k and go up a little bit to 7k and planning to sell it and buy low value coins, expecting that the coins you buy will moon? And what if the coins you buy did not moon and instead dip? And the btc go moon right after you sell your position? That is not a good strategy unless you are expert and understand what you are really doing.

Now, For my opinion. The best way to gain your loses or i mean technique.

Buy dip (25% of funds) the dip is when you think the cheapest price offcourse, but nobody knows exactly when will or how much would it be. Because sometimes when you think it is cheap and you enter and suddeny dip even more. So i say buy only 25% of your funds because either wa around, you will not lose too much if incase that the coins you buy dip even more. And regarding with the gain. It is better to gain 5% of your total funds than losing 50% of it. So the point of this is don't be greedy. Just chill out.

Next is so let's say you buy a coins worth 25% of your funds thinking that you entered the good price but suddenly the price dip even more. Btc for example, You enter on 8k Because you think that it is cheap at that time and suddenly it drops to 6.5k. So the purpose of using 25% of your funds is back up. Use the remaining 75% as a back up. You enter at 8k the you see that the price dip to what you feel is the even cheaper. so buy another 25% worth of it. So in total you have 50% of your funds on that coins. Your first target of 8k to regain your loses will definately go down to somewhere arround 7.5 to 7.8k. lowering your target to break even. Okay now since you say that the price dip even more to 6.5k By that time, you buy another 25% of the funds. So in total, you have 75% of your funds inside that coins. Which will reduced your loses even if it wont go back to 8k right? By that way you will be able to minimized your loses and even get profit from that technique.

And last, Don't put all the money in just one coin. Diversify, Read and research which coins will gonna make it. or which coin have a good potential. Buy  and hold. You don't want to missed a coin that will moon right? So don't put all your money in just one coins. And also it will lessen the risk.

In investing to ALTcoins, don't look at the $value or dollar value of the coins. Because altcoins defends its price on btc. so if btc dip the coins price dip as well. Based on the satoshi value not the dollar value. Youre goal is to make more btc from altcoins so that when btc price moon. You have many btc.

There are so many guide and technique in the internet. Do some reasearch and test which strategy works well on you. Always remember, Invest what you can afford to lose. thats the number one rule. And the best way to earn is the best way to lose as well.

Goodluck buddy and happy trading.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
March 19, 2018, 03:23:25 AM
Just wondering if this technique would work. I did buy coins and have a good portfolio which I bought at dips but now market has dipped even further.
so by selling off any coin now, I end up at a total loss.

however my question is there a way to gain profits , even in when slight greens.

such I am thinking this

at a moment of a green, even though value still be below what I bought a certain coin at.
can I regain a loss as in make a profit
as in selling out a coin at a green and buying into something else, that is low value but has faster gains?

if that makes sense?

an example I bought BTC when it was say 8000 usd.
say now its at 6500 usd , just using this as example
then market goes green and raises to 7000 usd
I am still at a loss
but is it possible to sell my BTC and then buy into a low value coin that has development
lets stay Dragonchain.
as I don't have dragonchain yet
could I regain my total overall value in a gain by buying into an ALT coin like this and hope for the faster growth in green to regain a loss I made on BTC

just asking any of the expert traders out there?

or am I best to wait 2 years for market to fully raise up above the prices I bought my BTC original for
even in my example this same scenario could work for LTC or ETH, if not BTC
if that makes sense
thanks

But investing on a low value coins comes with huge risks too,many altcoins will lose their value in the long term so it is better to hold as bitcoin in the long term surely it will give profits for you than investing on other coins.
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
March 19, 2018, 03:14:35 AM
All coins are falling due to the fall of bitcoin.
Any analysis is useless.
Any forecasts are useless.
Bitcoin is no longer decentralized and is managed by those who have the greatest balance.

Now there is a collapse of all cryptomir.
Even mining is no longer profitable.

Hahaha, this made my day. This guy here tend to work only for the bounty itself not for the betterment of this community.

You've been here for quite sometime, you'd better know that this industry is volatile even other players at the market.

Saying that analysis, forecast are useless then I guess you haven't been doing a real trading. All information that you can get as long as it is verified and somehow agreeable in layman term are valuable. Informations are the only thing that can support your claim and decisions.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
March 19, 2018, 01:45:29 AM
It's very hard to say, if you can choose the correct alt then you can recover your lost, but if you choose the wrong alt, you will end up losing more money, it's best go wait for a strong coin like eth and btc to go up rather than invest in alt, and not all coin can have the same scenario with btc, coin like litecoin is not moving up very often and even for long term the rising is also not significant
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
March 19, 2018, 01:36:36 AM
Well yes you can, but that'd be trying to time the market on when to buy in and when to sell. That's something that you're never going to be able to do. Looking back at charts it may look like it's profitable, but you could also miss a huge chance at profit if you are to do it -- so yes it could go both ways in the fact that you could lose more money, or lose out on making more money.

I wouldn't chase losses, just HODL.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 12:57:23 AM
I think it would be nice to liquidate your coins to USDT to be safe and to avoid some losses, if you have some funds you can do cost averaging if the coin is ready to reverse from downtrend to uptrend scenario, if not then you can create plan B. Its hard to recover losses if the market is really bleeding downtrend scenario and the only way for this is to hold or if your losses is tolerable then cut this and  get out on your desk and have some break then back when market ready for reversal and spot a good coin that will bounce from downtrend to uptrend as possible. Look what happen to bitcoin now its  really a downtrend and let's see if the support can hold. Good luck
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
March 19, 2018, 12:52:46 AM
You should try the strategy of trading bitcoin against USDT, since it always remains the same price even in a bearish market. BTC-USDT is easily predictable and all you need to do is switch back and trade USDT against BTC instead once the market goes green.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
March 19, 2018, 12:44:23 AM
Any analysis is useless.
Bitcoin is no longer decentralized and is managed by those who have the greatest balance.

and this indication will lead us to hold on our position right now. Don't make any decision yet, wait for the signal and green days will come. There's no other technique to regain losses aside from keep on doing right, its ok to incur some losses but you must learn from it for you to prevent big loss in the long run.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
March 19, 2018, 12:22:02 AM
Any analysis is useless.

Activity: 512
Merit: 33
The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution
March 18, 2018, 11:09:58 PM
Just wondering if this technique would work. I did buy coins and have a good portfolio which I bought at dips but now market has dipped even further.
so by selling off any coin now, I end up at a total loss.

however my question is there a way to gain profits , even in when slight greens.

such I am thinking this

at a moment of a green, even though value still be below what I bought a certain coin at.
can I regain a loss as in make a profit
as in selling out a coin at a green and buying into something else, that is low value but has faster gains?

if that makes sense?

an example I bought BTC when it was say 8000 usd.
say now its at 6500 usd , just using this as example
then market goes green and raises to 7000 usd
I am still at a loss
but is it possible to sell my BTC and then buy into a low value coin that has development
lets stay Dragonchain.
as I don't have dragonchain yet
could I regain my total overall value in a gain by buying into an ALT coin like this and hope for the faster growth in green to regain a loss I made on BTC

just asking any of the expert traders out there?

or am I best to wait 2 years for market to fully raise up above the prices I bought my BTC original for
even in my example this same scenario could work for LTC or ETH, if not BTC
if that makes sense
thanks
Pages:
Jump to: