Pages:
Author

Topic: TechnoBit Eastern Europe, BG HEX16A 7 GH/s/Плaтки имoнтaж нa Aвaлoн чип - page 42. (Read 92636 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1075
^ Will code for Bitcoins
We have a full cost for K1 nano
17.50 EUR + 0.02 BTC sent to developer

+ 1 asic sent to you, of course? Very nice price. When will you have prototypes?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

This looks to me as a very nice price. Watching this thread.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 420
Hello,

would it be possible to order chips here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-avalon-chips-0082btc-k16-miner-assembly-60eur-200067 and have the chips sent to you directly to get the fully assembled board? If yes, how much would it cost?
Thanks!
Yes  ,of course this is the point here.
I have quote for PCB,testing and board assembly and heat sink(optional) for now. You can see in the begining
In the price will be included fee for BKKcoins , I'm waiting for components prices. Also I did not decide about some processing fee for me.
So let's say we'll have some full service  pricing in a few days.

Great, looking forward to it Smiley . Hopefully we will not have to wait for too long.
Hello,

would it be possible to order chips here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-avalon-chips-0082btc-k16-miner-assembly-60eur-200067 and have the chips sent to you directly to get the fully assembled board? If yes, how much would it cost?
Thanks!
Yes  ,of course this is the point here.
I have quote for PCB,testing and board assembly and heat sink(optional) for now. You can see in the begining
In the price will be included fee for BKKcoins , I'm waiting for components prices. Also I did not decide about some processing fee for me.
So let's say we'll have some full service  pricing in a few days.
Activity: 420
Hello,

Thanks!
Oh, I see. Can't you ship a complete unit for extra costs? Btw, why does the heatsink cost about 3.60€? Isn't this a normal IC heatsink? The chip is around 7x7 mm, right? Reichelt Germany has heatsinks starting at 0.20€ - http://www.reichelt.de/Heat-Sinks-IC/2/index.html?;ACTION=2;LA=2;GROUPID=3381
Look at this as a service .
May be in few months when there will be in stock distribution of chips I'll decide to go for retail sales, but now  the minimum order from Avalon is 10000 pcs (about 80-90000 usd) .
For you I'll make an exception Smiley. As soon this is available you can buy 1 complete USB miner with my own chip

Does this offer stands for the first posters on this thread?  Roll Eyes
Yes , but the question is what is going to be the price Wink
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Ako moge telefon za vrazka.
Ot Plovdiv sam i imam interes!
0888 780 700 mtel
0896 780 700 globul
I am sorry I don't quite get the purpose of the thread. Is this going to turn into a group-buy later or am I missing something?

Bulgaria is known for electronics manufacturers working on profit margins much less then the other countries, matched only by Asian manufacturers (low labor costs, etc.), but with satisfactory quality. You'll notice that manufacturing of all 10-16-20 asic boards (PCB + parts + assembly, - asics) are suggested to be in the range of 80 EUR. If thread starter can organize it for 28 EUR it would be attractive for many people, especially if you happen to live in this part of Europe where the shipping will also be cheaper. That's how I see it.
So yes generally the purpose of the thread is to announce We'll make Avalon based miners as a service to chip owners.
We  are going to offer 4 separate things:

1. 1 chip USB miner based on Klondike K1  and K16 and We will offer
      - PCB production and test
      - Assembly with components except Avalon chip , provided by customer

2. Our own design 10 chip miner based on Avalon chip , again with customers chip
      - We do not have finished design yet

3. Custom heat sinks for K16 , our own 10 chip and Original Avalon design heat sink
      - These are in design, the price for avalon original design is not ready yet

4. 2 models Full enclosed miner based on K16 and our own 10 chip

Pricing is going to be transparent: I'm going to provide separate cost for PCB,assembly, components, heat sinks,enclosures,power supply,assembly, designer fee for Klondike with no added value . At the end I'll ask some fee for the efforts.
I'll post updates as soon I'm getting quotations from suppliers.
Do have in mind , that Klondike design is not fully finished , so there may be changes in time

Later maybe in September I'll go for retail units, but it depends on so many factors, so it's maybe , maybe not.

legendary
^ Will code for Bitcoins
Oh, I see. Can't you ship a complete unit for extra costs? Btw, why does the heatsink cost about 3.60€? Isn't this a normal IC heatsink? The chip is around 7x7 mm, right? Reichelt Germany has heatsinks starting at 0.20€ - http://www.reichelt.de/Heat-Sinks-IC/2/index.html?;ACTION=2;LA=2;GROUPID=3381
May be in few months when there will be in stock distribution of chips I'll decide to go for retail sales, but now  the minimum order from Avalon is 10000 pcs (about 80-90000 usd) .
For you I'll make an exception Smiley. As soon this is available you can buy 1 complete USB miner with my own chip

Does this offer stands for the first posters on this thread?  Roll Eyes
legendary
^ Will code for Bitcoins
I am sorry I don't quite get the purpose of the thread. Is this going to turn into a group-buy later or am I missing something?

Bulgaria is known for electronics manufacturers working on profit margins much less then the other countries, matched only by Asian manufacturers (low labor costs, etc.), but with satisfactory quality. You'll notice that manufacturing of all 10-16-20 asic boards (PCB + parts + assembly, - asics) are suggested to be in the range of 80 EUR. If thread starter can organize it for 28 EUR it would be attractive for many people, especially if you happen to live in this part of Europe where the shipping will also be cheaper. That's how I see it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Just for info I got prices for K16 Klondike

PCB + test + assembly - About 28   31 EUR per piece for batches of 200 pcs( Sorry I forgot to include the stencil and setup cost for assembly)
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Hehe, ok dobre, blagodaria! Smiley
Albert,
marto is doing his best to provide you the lowest prices available. Everyone can take advantage of it. for instance a German guy (i am not bashing at him he just lives in Germany where everything is expensive compared to BG ) was offering klondike CNC heatsinks for 6-7 EU each. marto's CNC hetsink price was less than 4 Eu if i remember correctly. Same will come with PCB/assembly i am sure

Watch this tread for any coming changes  Smiley

Activity: 196

The heat sink is for bigger 16 chip design the heat sink with custom drills and release for power Conn. This heat sink is 80x90 mm 35 mm high
This is for  Klondike 16 project
Yes, as soon We have working board I'll organize a group here.
But You still need to provide the Avalon chip
Cheers from former losenetz Sofia habitant (now Germany)! Smiley

Do you plan to sell them on a smaller base, like 1-2 pcs?
Pages:
Jump to: