Pages:
Author

Topic: Teens in the crypto world - page 16. (Read 4706 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 10:46:01 AM
If they are willing to learn and earn why should not. In this year of rising technology everyone are have the ability to understand for reasons that they are free to know the situation by the use of internet. In many communities they are involved cryto because of poverty even a teens they are eager to learn and to earned money.
Agree with this one every one has a chance here especially if all of them are willing to learn everything here and for sure they will understand how it works here and they will know it was not easy. Everything right now is on Internet and for sure they can do their own search very well how the crypto world works.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
August 19, 2018, 10:43:41 AM
If they are willing to learn and earn why should not. In this year of rising technology everyone are have the ability to understand for reasons that they are free to know the situation by the use of internet. In many communities they are involved cryto because of poverty even a teens they are eager to learn and to earned money.

On that same note, don't you think it's too dangerous for people who don't really understand the way the market works to be here? Not to be too conservative or a tight ass about this issue but if they're note guided by someone knowledgeable, then more likely than not, they would be wasting time and money/effort or might even get scammed.
I think it is very difficult for teens under 18 y.o to work with crypto, because they cant pass kyc/aml at any exchange or join ico.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 10:38:01 AM

On that same note, don't you think it's too dangerous for people who don't really understand the way the market works to be here? Not to be too conservative or a tight ass about this issue but if they're note guided by someone knowledgeable, then more likely than not, they would be wasting time and money/effort or might even get scammed.
Activity: 210
August 19, 2018, 10:37:51 AM
We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?

Yes you know what there are a lots of teenagers which are involved also in cryptocurrency world...  It is very great to educate them at a young age because there has a huge chances that they can used it in the future...  But if they truly want something or they really want to earn they are the one who will study it...  Age doesn't matter here as long us you can work what matter here is the way how we plan and execute our strategy..  
QTC
copper member
Activity: 38
August 19, 2018, 10:35:46 AM
We have seen Teens as a good potential target group, however, need to be more discovered as not too much relevant and countable information are known. Difficult to predict.. so now Millenials are most preferable as per our experience.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 10:31:53 AM
I don't think we need to educate the teens about crypto. If they really want to know mote about it ang engage on crypto works, they will study crypto by themselves. It's for them to work independently.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
August 18, 2018, 07:30:17 AM
Very often youth is more advanced, they are more creative and have a fresh look at differentvthings, they have more energy to fulfill the ideas and when they spend a lot of their time they achieve better and even higher results. To my mind it is good and better to let them develop in some directions than loose them while they are taking drugs and so on. Successful young persons cause serious respect. I personally know some people that achieved in crypto great results, and taking into consideration their age it was a real surprise for me
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
August 18, 2018, 07:09:38 AM
Indeed, these are technologies that young people will develop, and we should try to interest them and attract really clever people to help develop cryptocurrency market and technologies
Activity: 85
August 18, 2018, 07:07:34 AM
I surmise that young people in the realm of digital currency and blockchain are considerably simpler to adjust than we, grown-ups. The most imperative thing is that adolescents don't stop when The crypto world for some, youngsters is another wellspring of cash. a large number of individuals have earned extra pay by utilizing computerized cash. It likewise adds entrepreneurial soul to youngsters on account of ico projects.they disappointment.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
August 18, 2018, 04:28:24 AM
I also think so. So far it doesn't disturb their main activities, why not? nowadays, many teens are having efforts for earning some money, one of them is from crypto. Crypto is opened for all people including the teens. But of course, they must also learn about crypto. Never only think of the profits. teens are also required to be more careful and adult, not being panic in taking decision.
Activity: 448
August 18, 2018, 04:02:57 AM
The youth itself without any instructions will go into the world of crypto-currencies and we will also be taught ...

It's best to introduce this cypto world to teenagers because this would really help them a lot, Aside from them learning faster than the older ones but this would also help them discover new things out of curiosity.
Activity: 361
August 18, 2018, 04:02:06 AM
The teens are getting very interested in the crypto world. It will surprise you that, most of them are even investors and ICO hosters.
Activity: 350
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
August 18, 2018, 03:56:24 AM
The youth itself without any instructions will go into the world of crypto-currencies and we will also be taught ...
Activity: 169
Merit: 2
August 18, 2018, 03:41:44 AM
Every next generation is smarter then previous it may be explained by the fact that they have more and easier access to the information and they have wider outlook and more opportunities to get something they want. The crypto topic is not the exception.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
August 18, 2018, 03:30:47 AM
Introducing crypto early to teenagers is a good idea. That will foster their business spirit so that it will give birth to a smart generation with skills in making money. However, be careful too, because the nature of the teenager is easily addicted. Keep reminding them to keep prioritizing their education.
Activity: 224
August 18, 2018, 03:09:35 AM
The crypto world does not recognize age limits and anyone can follow the crypto world.

It would be good to teach the younger generation of cryptography as part of economics.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
August 18, 2018, 03:01:22 AM
I think it is a good idea to introduce the teens in cyrpto. As I know, many teens are also involved in cryptocurrency. They are starting by following or joining some airdrops, faucets, and more joining the bounty campaigns. however, how is about the loss when trading? the most important thing is to manage their emotional. They should learn from their experience and people experience regarding to the loss management and other things about crypto.
Activity: 294
August 18, 2018, 02:21:52 AM
I am very supportive if there are teenagers who want to learn and join crypto currencies especially for teenagers who have passion and motivation because of themselves. This will make the market more crowded and active because the players are people who are still very productive. Therefore, I strongly recommend that old crypto currency players who already have teenage children can teach this crypto currency business to their children. Of course this will make the child's mind grow because it is getting closer to technological developments. All can be done appropriately as long as it does not interfere with children's school activities and children's school obligations.
Activity: 99
August 18, 2018, 02:15:04 AM
Indeed there is no harm in a teenager knowing about the world of crypto currencies. I think that learning about crypto currencies is a positive thing so there is nothing wrong if there is someone, especially teenagers who also want to learn about crypto currencies. There is nothing wrong if he wants to study at a relatively young age so he can have more mature thoughts about success like crypto currency players who are already professional. Especially when the desire to learn crypto currency comes from the spirit and desire of the teenager itself, it means that his motivation includes internal motivation, where the chances of success are higher than someone undergoing something because of external motivation.
Activity: 420
August 18, 2018, 02:09:22 AM
Crypto currency is open to all people, from teenagers to old people, from poor to rich, from various backgrounds. I don't think that it's a problem for a teenager to follow a business in crypto currency. This is a good thing because starting from his teenage years, he is already open and knows great technology such as crypto currency where friends of his age do not necessarily know this. Instead, a teenager will steal the start to succeed, when he first struggles with crypto currency, he is likely to be more successful than his friends. In my opinion, teenagers who have such thoughts need to be supported and increasingly motivated.
Pages:
Jump to: