Pages:
Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 67. (Read 446058 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Deep - Deeper - DeepOnion!
Just a reminder to all,  Please vote at C-CEX, we still need another exchange.  Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crap. someone is dumping at .00000444 on Cryptopia. 1.3 million coins.  So much for any short term increase.  Hang in guys, it will come back!  Dumping just adds to the problem.

yeah that was a few days back on the 12th been 220-135 sats about last few days. Volume is pretty good though.
Activity: 154
Crap. someone is dumping at .00000444 on Cryptopia. 1.3 million coins.  So much for any short term increase.  Hang in guys, it will come back!  Dumping just adds to the problem.
Dammmnn!Now can be dumped hard
Crap. someone is dumping at .00000444 on Cryptopia. 1.3 million coins.  So much for any short term increase.  Hang in guys, it will come back!  Dumping just adds to the problem.
What other things are in the works to increase TEK's value??

Dev just posted updates on get hub, but right now since TEK is a POS coin, what it really needs is an exchange.  Cryptopia has listed TEK, but they do not command the volume we saw with Cryptsy. It would be nice to be on Bittrex or Polo, we have submitted to both, so far nothing. So it looks like C-CEX is our next attempt.

I agree with you mate. As long as TEK could get added to solid exchanges, it might definitely move the price and trading activity upward. I am just hoping for it to get added to C-CEX and also Safe-Cex as it would definitely prove beneficial towards the coin. This has been by far the best PoS coin I have invested into so far and hope it will get to the moon someday. One of the features that attracted me the most was the ability to stake every 30+ days. That way I won't need to leave the wallet open everyday until the coins mature at 30 days.  Grin
Solid exchange and C-cex made me laugh Cheesy
Definitely more of a stepping stone.
legendary
Activity: 1198

Dev just posted updates on get hub, but right now since TEK is a POS coin, what it really needs is an exchange.  Cryptopia has listed TEK, but they do not command the volume we saw with Cryptsy. It would be nice to be on Bittrex or Polo, we have submitted to both, so far nothing. So it looks like C-CEX is our next attempt.

I agree with you mate. As long as TEK could get added to solid exchanges, it might definitely move the price and trading activity upward. I am just hoping for it to get added to C-CEX and also Safe-Cex as it would definitely prove beneficial towards the coin. This has been by far the best PoS coin I have invested into so far and hope it will get to the moon someday. One of the features that attracted me the most was the ability to stake every 30+ days. That way I won't need to leave the wallet open everyday until the coins mature at 30 days.  Grin
yes still better than Cryptopia and yobit !
Activity: 433
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Since YoBits is dead to us (hear Godfather music in the background)
Let push for C-Cex, you can vote free, or with btc. We are in the top 20, and they take whoever is on top each week. We need some peeps to vote!

For the benefit of TEKcoin, you can count me in. I am guessing that if I pay for the vote, it will help TEK get to the top faster than voting for free right? Anyways, I will do the best I can to help TEK get added to another exchange. I will tell my friends to vote as well.  Grin
Yes if TEK gets first, it will get added for "Free"
legendary
Let push for C-Cex, you can vote free, or with btc. We are in the top 20, and they take whoever is on top each week. We need some peeps to vote!

For the benefit of TEKcoin, you can count me in. I am guessing that if I pay for the vote, it will help TEK get to the top faster than voting for free right? Anyways, I will do the best I can to help TEK get added to another exchange. I will tell my friends to vote as well.  Grin
legendary
Some updates have been made to the TEKcoin github(Thanks Noise23) including the addition of the new logo(thanks LadyWhaleCoin). Hopefully we can round up some compiles for everyone soon.

That is great news for TEK. I am hoping for the next release to be a better one. Hopefully then, TEK would have a wallet for mobile devices such as Android or iOS. The new logo makes it feel like a brand new coin.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Any news from Yobit  ?

sure, TEKcoin is banned from being added to Yobit.

They couldn't compile it on debian  Roll Eyes and then they got troll smacked by the chat box, and banned some users.

wait...WHAT?Huh

How the HELL could an alleged exchange not compile TEK under debian? I read this twice, to be sure I'm reading it right.

Sorry y'all wasted the BTC, but if they can't compile under debian, then your coins weren't safe there anyway.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
Any news from Yobit  ?

They couldn't compile it on debian  Roll Eyes and then they got troll smacked by the chat box, and banned some users.

what a bunch of morons, my stake server is running on debian. I had no error during compile

so much for that .1btc to get it listed on yobit.
actually from the looks of the 3 billion  scam shitcoins on that "exchange" maybe a blessing in disguise
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Some updates have been made to the TEKcoin github(Thanks Noise23) including the addition of the new logo(thanks LadyWhaleCoin). Hopefully we can round up some compiles for everyone soon.
Thats super turbo good news Smiley
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1198
Any news from Yobit  ?

They couldn't compile it on debian  Roll Eyes and then they got troll smacked by the chat box, and banned some users.

what a bunch of morons, my stake server is running on debian. I had no error during compile
legendary
Any news from Yobit  ?

They couldn't compile it on debian  Roll Eyes and then they got troll smacked by the chat box, and banned some users.
Pages:
Jump to: