Pages:
Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 73. (Read 446058 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 250
We need TEK on C-CEX asap, before permanent damage is caused.

Get your shizzle together peeps.

Even on Yobit it would do much better than craptopia

I agree. We need a better exchange.

we need people willing to buy!
About the price... Smiley I think it will have to hit the ground. Only then I would buy ..20-30 sat is pretty strong support... Smiley as 0,3btc can get you 1 000 000tek
peace
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I agree. We need a better exchange.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 868
woooww low price for tek,time to buy more
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Deep - Deeper - DeepOnion!
What the hell is happening to Tek price on the new exchange , only down??

It keeps going down over these last days, making quick losses if you don't sell them on time. I have lost too many money because I have invested a lot into it when the price was double or triple the way it is now, but still I am not leaving TEK. I think it has a great potential to grow so I am hopefully waiting for its time to come by. Let's vote for TEK to get added on more exchanges like Poloniex and Bittrex.  Grin

Its supply and demand. As long as people are willing to sell it cheap, the price will be low. Regardless of the exchange.
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
What happened to the planned hard fork ?
TekaCoin (TEK)   http://www.tekcoin.org/

Who misspelled Tekcoin lol?
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

It keeps going down over these last days, making quick losses if you don't sell them on time. I have lost too many money because I have invested a lot into it when the price was double or triple the way it is now, but still I am not leaving TEK. I think it has a great potential to grow so I am hopefully waiting for its time to come by. Let's vote for TEK to get added on more exchanges like Poloniex and Bittrex.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1198
Lets go for C-Cex then, it just needs to get on more exchanges, I don't care how it happens.
you can do a free vote just by registering on c-cex. (I am the only one who voted yet)
and you can pay for a vote : 1BYbg3aF18QFkzQXFTM9M9SS5m1Q34SSUF

link : https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&vc=1
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Lets go for C-Cex then, it just needs to get on more exchanges, I don't care how it happens.
Everyone Push for C-CEX, we can get it listed on there easy.

I believe we should focus our efforts on Poloniex instead.  Grin
No, Polo will not accept TEK unless they see big volume on it.
I talked with them.

So we need TEK on C-CEX first.
Here it is, seriously takes only 3 minutes to fill out and it WILL be worth your minimal efforts!

It takes 2 minutes, maybe less since I make it easy for you with this:

Just open the following link in another tab and fill it out with the following inputs:

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Then simply copy/paste the following large bold text in the corresponding places on the coin request form:

Name of coin:
   Tekcoin

Coin's symbol:
   TEK

Link to announcement page:
    https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3429417

Coin's website:
    http://www.tekcoin.org/

Link to the coin's block explorer:
   http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/TEK/index.php

Then explain why you would like to see this coin added to Poloniex:
   DO NOT COPY/PASTE THE FOLLOW, IT'S AN EXAMPLE: Try to write something thoughtful, like: People love trading this coin rather than endlessly staking. Listing Tekcoin will benefit Poloniex and it's members. There are users who will join Polo just to trade Tekcoin.Adding this coin to Poloniex will undoubtedly bring new users. Aside from bringing in new users, Tekcoin maintains a steady and reliable trade volume that will benefit Poloniex, people like to trade it. Tekcoin is also very useful as a cryptocurrency with fast transactions and a highly secure network, it benefits the crypto community as a whole to have this added to Poloniex. Also, plans are in the works to create more uses for this coin. The Tekcoin developer cares about the future of crypto and maintains an active role in the community as well as the growth of Tekcoin.

Specific innovations:
This coin's innovations are in the security of its network.

Then, just add your Poloniex username, select "no" where it asks if you are the developer - unless you are - and click submit!

Poloniex is the exchange we need to aim for first. Once on Poloniex, it will be much easier to get other exchanges to bring it on board. When I talked with Polo, they said they just want to see more interest in getting it on there, so more people need to submit the new coin request. I will repost the form to make it super easy for everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

I believe we should focus our efforts on Poloniex instead.  Grin
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Never invest with borrowed coins
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
I use to think that there was a correlation between the price and PoS difficulty. The higher the the diff meant more people were staking and less coins were available for sale so price went up. That seemed to be somewhat correct when we had cryptsy/volume and it worked for me. Now not so much. Difficulty has been relatively high the last couple of weeks but the price stays low. I wish Cryptopia had more volume. Short of a big exchange adding tek I think the BTC halving is what will raise all ships.

This definitely is a great time to buy and cost average tek holdings.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Tek really needs to get on another exchange, now that cryptsy is done is the only exchange cryptopia ??

Maybe that explains why the price has gone lower during these last days. I just wish it was back at $0.001210 per TEK. Just lost a certain amount of money because of this, but still I am patient and waiting for the next pump. Chinese could definitely move Tekcoin trading activity.  Sad
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Tek really needs to get on another exchange, now that cryptsy is done is the only exchange cryptopia ??
Selling TEK offsite if anyone wants to buy BIG chunk.

PM me.
Pages:
Jump to: