Pages:
Author

Topic: Telcoin ; a sleeping giant. - page 2. (Read 381 times)

Activity: 795
Merit: 10
May 24, 2019, 03:39:47 AM
what make this telcoin become a sleeping giant
because with 100,000,000,000 TEL as total supply and 36,884,801,846 TEL as circulating supply,
for me its too hard for telcoin to be a giant mate
The total supply of a coin doesn't mean the coin can't become a giant, ripple for example has the same total supply and its among top 3 according to market capitalization.
May 24, 2019, 03:35:16 AM
Telcoin was here for the last bullrun and likely will die with most other crypto, nothing being delivered.
A centralized ERC token won't solve anything! 80% held by the top wallets!
Can you back this claim up with a proof, they had some partnership agreement namely jumia and telin also their product will be rolled out soon, therefore i disagree with you that not has been delivered, when last have been in their telegram group? you should search for series of development the team has carried out.

the thing is that in general with the crypto market, shitcoins are dying out - look at most of your holdings and most like Telcon etc - it's just a huge spike in january and then it's straight down and flat.
In reality, these are redundant - sure they might bring you something in short term but very very few things are "sleeping giants" anymore.
we're moving towards crypto as utility and not only hype/speculation.

ETH for example can by itself do what most of the ERC tokens are doing.
Sure not in all cases ETH should do it, which is why some crypto are not experencing this "straight down and flat"..
its obvious you do not know anything about telcoin, maybe you should take your time to know more about it, you comment should not be based on hearsay or market movement of a coin, the fact it's not increasing yet doesn't makes it a shitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
May 24, 2019, 02:47:10 AM
Kucoin is not a small exchange and after hitting the hardcap inwould say telcoin has strong potential to reach a much higher market cap. Lots of business deals will ensure it is a real world working product
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
May 24, 2019, 02:43:42 AM
because with 100,000,000,000 TEL as total supply and 36,884,801,846 TEL as circulating supply,
My point exactly, I don't really know on what basis people make their decision or conclusion as to how a coin is a giant and would be great in the future, because most of the coin that is being mentioned in the forum is just obvious that they will not amount to anything even in years to come, well I don't really care about that because everyone has the right to call any coin a good one, though they shouldn't use it to misleading anyone in buying the coin.
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
May 23, 2019, 09:49:39 AM
Telcoin was here for the last bullrun and likely will die with most other crypto, nothing being delivered.
Can you back this claim up with a proof, they had some partnership agreement namely jumia and telin also their product will be rolled out soon, therefore i disagree with you that not has been delivered, when last have been in their telegram group? you should search for series of development the team has carried out.

the thing is that in general with the crypto market, shitcoins are dying out - look at most of your holdings and most like Telcon etc - it's just a huge spike in january and then it's straight down and flat.
In reality, these are redundant - sure they might bring you something in short term but very very few things are "sleeping giants" anymore.
we're moving towards crypto as utility and not only hype/speculation.

ETH for example can by itself do what most of the ERC tokens are doing.
Sure not in all cases ETH should do it, which is why some crypto are not experencing this "straight down and flat"..
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 18
Crypto.BI
May 23, 2019, 09:37:46 AM
Telcoin is only listed on small exchanges.

Also too low volume. U$ 140k in the past 24 hours and that's likely not even real volume.

I would be extra careful about this coin.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
May 23, 2019, 09:28:45 AM
May 23, 2019, 09:25:31 AM
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
May 23, 2019, 09:16:50 AM
Activity: 458
May 23, 2019, 09:14:20 AM
Telcoin is a crypto that is here to address the issue of financial inclusion globally but I see that there has been little talk about it on the forum. I actually want to hear your opinion on the coin.
Pages:
Jump to: