Pages:
Author

Topic: TELCoin arbitrage chance - page 6. (Read 2292 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 07:36:38 PM
Hey bitcoin enthusiasts Cheesy Be sure you pay close attention to everything I say so you don't
get lost, and mess up. There is a coin called TEL TELCoin that is still pretty new sitting
at a price of $0.00002 cents a coin. On Kucoin you can see the price is $0.0007 (8x gains) I recently made my way into a "whales" discord, and found some serious inside trading being done on the exchange forkdelta - this is a link to the exchange

>>> https://beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x31bbd084f5d3f46fe5c0a43d28c8eec7f5c7403b-ETH <<<

You can see the lowest price right now is for 0.000002890 ~ that wall is pretty big too - you take this to KUCOIN and sell for the price of 8X worth per arbitrage. Smiley Let me know if anyone has any questions about how to use decentralized
exchanges such as forkdelta!

If you're having issues w/ buying, or selling your TEL on here the main issue will probably be your METAMASK is backed up. Be sure you *SAVE* your private key, and seed. Then UNINSTALL metamask, and reinstall it to properly get things flowing again. Be sure you save your seed or you'll lose your wallet Tongue !
Cheers btc/ethereum lovers, crypto is the for sure way to make it in 2018/2019, and will secure our future! Smiley

This could happen to many altcoins, but it will last until there is no liquidity for that token. Same is here for telcoin, no liquidity. There's some at Kucoin, but few bucks on etherdelta. There's no way to many any profit from it.

There is profit to be made depending how much ethereum you have to buy TEL from forkdelta and then set your sell order on kucoin.
November 08, 2018, 07:55:37 PM
Hey bitcoin enthusiasts Cheesy Be sure you pay close attention to everything I say so you don't
get lost, and mess up. There is a coin called TEL TELCoin that is still pretty new sitting
at a price of $0.00002 cents a coin. On Kucoin you can see the price is $0.0007 (8x gains) I recently made my way into a "whales" discord, and found some serious inside trading being done on the exchange forkdelta - this is a link to the exchange

>>> https://beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x31bbd084f5d3f46fe5c0a43d28c8eec7f5c7403b-ETH <<<

You can see the lowest price right now is for 0.000002890 ~ that wall is pretty big too - you take this to KUCOIN and sell for the price of 8X worth per arbitrage. Smiley Let me know if anyone has any questions about how to use decentralized

If you're having issues w/ buying, or selling your TEL on here the main issue will probably be your METAMASK is backed up. Be sure you *SAVE* your private key, and seed. Then UNINSTALL metamask, and reinstall it to properly get things flowing again. Be sure you save your seed or you'll lose your wallet Tongue !
Cheers btc/ethereum lovers, crypto is the for sure way to make it in 2018/2019, and will secure our future! Smiley

This could happen to many altcoins, but it will last until there is no liquidity for that token. Same is here for telcoin, no liquidity. There's some at Kucoin, but few bucks on etherdelta. There's no way to many any profit from it.

There is profit to be made depending how much ethereum you have to buy TEL from forkdelta and then set your sell order on kucoin.
November 08, 2018, 08:15:41 PM

November 08, 2018, 08:40:48 PM

November 08, 2018, 08:48:12 PM

November 08, 2018, 09:30:00 PM

November 08, 2018, 09:40:46 PM

November 08, 2018, 10:10:29 PM

November 08, 2018, 10:26:47 PM

November 08, 2018, 10:39:47 PM

November 08, 2018, 10:55:55 PM

November 09, 2018, 03:39:00 AM

November 09, 2018, 05:06:55 AM

Activity: 756
Merit: 259
November 08, 2018, 07:26:33 PM

November 08, 2018, 07:23:35 PM
I like this project, and I constantly follow its news, but, unfortunately, they appear very rarely, and this is sad! The team is really working on the project, and they have progress. Now the price does not matter, because there is no real use of the token. But I believe in it and leave a few coins for the future!

Very good insight ! I am a day trader so I try to scoop these price differences. Thanks for your input on it.

Yes, because when you discover an easy way to get an 8x profit you share it on a public forum. Wink

Check the prices on both exchanges before calling me out at least.
Be sure to ask any questions if you have them. Decen exchanges can be intimidating.

But site of forkdelta is https://forkdelta.app and not BETA.forkdelta.app. Y ?
Do not use his link, he is a crook.

Why are you so hostile? https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x31bbd084f5d3f46fe5c0a43d28c8eec7f5c7403b-ETH this works the same way - the beta is there new url for the metamask beta. You can look on the offical forkdelta twitter https://twitter.com/ForkDelta/status/1057952253234024448 and see they use beta.forkdelta.app ... PLEASE DO research before coming off as a hostile idiot.
November 08, 2018, 03:45:13 PM
I like this project, and I constantly follow its news, but, unfortunately, they appear very rarely, and this is sad! The team is really working on the project, and they have progress. Now the price does not matter, because there is no real use of the token. But I believe in it and leave a few coins for the future!

Very good insight ! I am a day trader so I try to scoop these price differences. Thanks for your input on it.

Yes, because when you discover an easy way to get an 8x profit you share it on a public forum. Wink

Be sure to ask any questions if you have them. Decen exchanges can be intimidating.

Why are you so hostile? https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x31bbd084f5d3f46fe5c0a43d28c8eec7f5c7403b-ETH this works the same way - the beta is there new url for the metamask beta. You can look on the offical forkdelta twitter https://twitter.com/ForkDelta/status/1057952253234024448 and see they use beta.forkdelta.app ... PLEASE DO research before coming off as a hostile idiot.
November 08, 2018, 03:59:47 PM

November 08, 2018, 04:36:27 PM

November 08, 2018, 04:48:41 PM

November 08, 2018, 05:05:01 PM

Pages:
Jump to: