Pages:
Author

Topic: TELEGRAM AIRDROP + BOUNTY BOT - page 2. (Read 912 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 08:53:03 AM
A customer of you come to me and showed your poor bot.He spent 5 ETH basicly for bot traffic or bounty hunters who leave after getting paid.

You have no security feature in your bot ,no feature to disable fake and bot traffic

I won't go on.

Its a simple refferal bot which will be massivly abused once the bounty is good
And you Scammed him, having a Red account! You are probably good at that

Poor accusations.I got a red account because i had a dispoute with a mod who got later kicked out for his actions.
And you still Red. As I said try to make bots, not disputes:)
Activity: 938
Merit: 276
May 13, 2018, 04:25:22 AM
A customer of you come to me and showed your poor bot.He spent 5 ETH basicly for bot traffic or bounty hunters who leave after getting paid.

You have no security feature in your bot ,no feature to disable fake and bot traffic

I won't go on.

Poor accusations.I got a red account because i had a dispoute with a mod who got later kicked out for his actions.
May 13, 2018, 01:49:40 AM

I won't go on.

May 12, 2018, 04:54:38 PM

I won't go on.

May 12, 2018, 11:37:05 AM
getting fake traffic how do you call it ?
Scammed based on what ?
Your simple bot is worth maybe $25
You are funny. As I told you, you've better try to make bots, if you of course have orders.
May 12, 2018, 06:39:55 AM
getting fake traffic how do you call it ?
Scammed based on what ?
Your simple bot is worth maybe $25
May 12, 2018, 03:09:53 AM
For detailed info find me on telegram@mcay10
May 11, 2018, 11:48:39 AM
that bot is crap and will get you only fake,bot or dead traffic and nothing more.A good example for that bot is Refereum which has 100k members but which is dead because of the quality of the traffic.

My bot will get you guys real and activ members and not dead traffic crap

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.36951835
But don't get scammed:)
May 11, 2018, 05:16:19 AM
that bot is crap and will get you only fake,bot or dead traffic and nothing more.A good example for that bot is Refereum which has 100k members but which is dead because of the quality of the traffic.

My bot will get you guys real and activ members and not dead traffic crap

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.36951835
May 11, 2018, 04:08:41 AM
For detailed info find me on telegram@mcay10
May 08, 2018, 02:38:39 PM
Nice product. Good luck with that.
Thanks a lot.
Activity: 283
Merit: 6
May 08, 2018, 07:52:15 AM
Nice product. Good luck with that.
May 08, 2018, 07:51:32 AM
I will need to know much about this bot. Kindly elaborate more on what the bot can perform. I mean the utility and wish to know if the Bot would be able to withstand and respond anymore if the traffic is getting too much at a time.
This bot gives referral links to your users, so they can invite other people and get free tokens for that. You will get the table sheet with wallets address, emails, id of all your members.
If the traffic is high, the bot can think a few seconds., but it responds.
May 08, 2018, 07:48:50 AM
For detailed info find me on telegram @mcay10

There is probability that you may have a nice product for sale but your marketing method is not appealing or suspicious, you have refused to mention the name of this bot for people research and you keep on directing people to your telegram channel, no picture or vouch about this your bot and you still expect people to buy it from you alone.
I love your response, thanks for the observation. At least, the author should be able to drop the bot name so people would make some research either by interacting with the bot and confirm what is it to be precise but he kept referring people out of the platform. Let’s be guided 
If you would read my message, you could see the sample @dvdairbot
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
May 08, 2018, 02:54:29 AM

There is probability that you may have a nice product for sale but your marketing method is not appealing or suspicious, you have refused to mention the name of this bot for people research and you keep on directing people to your telegram channel, no picture or vouch about this your bot and you still expect people to buy it from you alone.
I love your response, thanks for the observation. At least, the author should be able to drop the bot name so people would make some research either by interacting with the bot and confirm what is it to be precise but he kept referring people out of the platform. Let’s be guided 
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
May 08, 2018, 02:51:46 AM
I will need to know much about this bot. Kindly elaborate more on what the bot can perform. I mean the utility and wish to know if the Bot would be able to withstand and respond anymore if the traffic is getting too much at a time.
May 08, 2018, 02:42:17 AM
May 02, 2018, 02:29:45 AM
Do you have email? Send it to me via PM. I want to discuss details about it.
Hello. Answered you in PM
May 02, 2018, 02:29:23 AM
It is a good program but I want to ask for more further explanatory regarding the technicalities of your product. And also if you mind, may I also ask for the website for this program if available? I want to do more verification of this. I will be waiting for your response. Thank you.
Hello. Our website is in process of creation. Soon it will be ready. What technical issues you want to discuss? You also can contact me on telegram @mcay10.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
May 01, 2018, 10:48:40 PM
Do you have email? Send it to me via PM. I want to discuss details about it.
Pages:
Jump to: