Pages:
Author

Topic: [Telegram Bot] Bitcoin Fees - fees and tx tracker - page 2. (Read 586 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 354
I stand with Ukraine!
I confirmed that the bot works well  Cheesy

On Sunday, I received notification from the bot that "Economy fees have dropped below 3 sats/vbyte!". I expected to receive it since Saturday when I saw mempools started to clean up more.

Great bot, TriNinja!
Activity: 854
Merit: 772
Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim
Good job, man! I'll definitely use it but I just immediately came up with this one idea. You made the bitcointalk supernotifier bot, so, what do you think about to include the average bitcoin fee at that moment on each reply/mention/merit notification? It will be a good to include bitcoin price too with that. Idk if that's possible or easy or something that users want but I think it's a cool idea.
Also, I think it will be good if we have possibility to configure bot to receive fee notifications either for Legacy Address or SegWit address.

Btw I sent you a pm, hope you won't miss it.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
Small update: I added a command to track and notify when a transaction gets a confirmation on the blockchain. The bot should check it every ~5 minutes.

/tx

I stand with Ukraine!
I also liked the second one. Did you make them? Is it ok if I use it for the bot's avatar? Grin
Sure you can.

I did not make it but ordered my friend to make it. From my idea, he made the first one which I don't like so I have to guide him more in details. Eventually we went to the second one.

That file matches perfectly with Telegram avatar which he designed for your bot avatar Smiley

I have to ask him to export an avatar-sized file for me. I self-resized and got a blurry one :p
legendary

I also liked the second one. Did you make them? Is it ok if I use it for the bot's avatar? Grin

edit: using, looks great! thanks.

I stand with Ukraine!
is there any chance to change the avatar image on this bot, to something recognizable and unique making it easier to recognize
Let's check it. Not too good but have fun

When I am available to wear avatar, I will take the second one  Cheesy

Activity: 644
Merit: 152
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This is a very helpful bot, because with just a few commands we can get fees in real time which will reduce time compared to finding out about bitcoin fees on other websites or applications. However, it would be even more interesting if this bot could be developed by adding a number of commands such as a set alert price, a significant drop in bitcoin prices, or several commands that could help users. But this bot alone does a great job.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
TODO:

- Let the user choose the "type" of fee he wants to get notified about (high priority, medium priority, hour fee, half-hour fee, etc...).
- Huh

is there any chance to change the avatar image on this bot, to something recognizable and unique making it easier to recognize for those of us who have a large number of channels we follow?
it would be great because, for example, I have some contacts that look almost identical.
tx
legendary
Talk with the bot to start:

@BitcoinFeesAlert_bot

Commands:

/alert X - where X is the amount in sats/vbyte that will trigger an alert (a.k.a when hour fees <= X, according to mempool.space).
/fees - sends the current mempool fees (according to mempool.space).
/tx XXXX - triggers a notification when your transaction of id XXXX gets a confirmation on the blockchain.

Every time you get a notification, you need to enable them again with the same /alert X command.

For example: I want to get notified when mempool hour fees <= 2 sats/vbyte, so I will send the command /alert 2. When hour fees <= 2 sats/vbyte, the bot will alert me only ONCE. If I want to get notified again, I will need to re-run the command. This is so you don't get spammed while fees stay below this number.

TODO:

- Let the user choose the "type" of fee he wants to get notified about (high priority, medium priority, hour fee, half-hour fee, etc...).
- Huh
Pages:
Jump to: