Pages:
Author

Topic: Telegram channels - page 2. (Read 219 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 07:17:39 AM
What channels of telegrams will you recommend to place your ICO project to attract an investor?Can be marked(paid placement or not)
Why start wit Telegram when promoting your ICO is enough in this forum. Let those who joined your ICO promote it themselves in Telegram. This forum have high traffic when it comes to Crytocurrency and your target market is also concentrated here. In other words no need to go in other places.
Requires purchase of stranded accounts for ANN ?
May 02, 2018, 07:15:44 AM
IMO, promoting your ICO in bitcointalk would be a better place to promote your ICO project. You will get better targetted audience here. You may want to post an ANN thread here.
Sorry if the question is too stupid, we post ANN thread about your project and that's it? what further actions we need on the forum?
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 02:27:21 AM
As I know people from eastern Europe prefer to recieve information about ICOs and blockchain news from Telegram channels. But for me they all are the same Wink I don't know about english-speaking world and Asia, but for russian-speaking the most informative channels are these: https://t.me/DeCenter, https://t.me/moredash
But the funny thing is that Telegram is not working today all over Europe)
April 29, 2018, 02:21:05 AM
Exactly what the friend said above, that ICO does not need the channel. Because it will be difficult to push out.
in this forum there are already hundreds of ICO's that work.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
April 28, 2018, 12:40:12 PM

A project with a good team that has transparent token metrics and lock up distribution of tokens for the team may never really need a massive advertisements for their ICO, the investors themselves will see your project to be a possible money maker. Once they knew you can deliver the product, they'd be investing to a project and you could easily get the hardcap.
Activity: 224
April 28, 2018, 12:36:23 PM
Channel channels are a good thing to promote a product, but the audience can get tired too quickly from constant spam. here on the site, people deliberately discuss crypto currency and there is a lot of information on this topic
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 28, 2018, 12:24:13 PM
IMO, promoting your ICO in bitcointalk would be a better place to promote your ICO project. You will get better targetted audience here. You may want to post an ANN thread here.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
April 28, 2018, 11:59:17 AM
Agree, Telegram groups are not the best place to promote ICOs, as in serious groups you will get banned pretty rapidly if you are tirelessly shilling random ICOs.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
April 28, 2018, 11:49:23 AM
What channels of telegrams will you recommend to place your ICO project to attract an investor?Can be marked(paid placement or not)
Why start wit Telegram when promoting your ICO is enough in this forum. Let those who joined your ICO promote it themselves in Telegram. This forum have high traffic when it comes to Crytocurrency and your target market is also concentrated here. In other words no need to go in other places.
April 28, 2018, 06:41:34 AM
Pages:
Jump to: