Pages:
Author

Topic: Telegram Groups? - page 3. (Read 558 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 51
as.exchange
December 16, 2020, 12:27:16 PM
You're honestly mostly better off following reputable traders on Twitter instead. There's just something about Telegram groups that seems so scammy for me due to some groups being private. On Twitter on the other hand, you can easily get called out if you're obviously scamming or just attempting a pump&dump on a coin/token.

Yes on Twitter there are indeed plenty of good and reliable people unlike Telegram. Just was wondering if ENG TG has anything useful at all, like there are very very few in Russian (I personally know only 2-4 max), but in ENG totally 0 Grin Probably you are right and it's better to totally ignore TG.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
December 16, 2020, 12:09:13 PM
You're honestly mostly better off following reputable traders on Twitter instead. There's just something about Telegram groups that seems so scammy for me due to some groups being private. On Twitter on the other hand, you can easily get called out if you're obviously scamming or just attempting a pump&dump on a coin/token.
copper member
as.exchange
December 16, 2020, 11:57:12 AM
CWN Crypto Chat
https://t.me/CryptoChatCWN

Good group, everyone is active and pretty much lets you know through a network of people the top gainers / losers though they primarily focus on BTC and ETH, with the odd occasion of other coins. Only downside, constant flow of messages, meaning if you don't check it within a couple of hours you do build up thousands of unread messages.

After checking the TG - there are 183k members of the group. In the past 3 days mostly 3 people talk with each other +1-2 occasionally send some message. You can also see continually decreasing number of subscribers. If you check the main channel with >500k followers you will see it's even worse. Furthermore, the analytical tool for channels clearly states about the channel "Channel suspected of using unfair promotion methods". On Twitter they have 49.7K followers, and 3-30 likes + 15 retweets. The website itself looks like aggregator of other news.

Based on the above you can draw your conclusions. But it's definitely not something I was looking for.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 16, 2020, 11:45:33 AM
Hello guys. After checking for quite long time, I see there's no single reliable Telegram ENG group?

Let me clarify what I mean - I saw hundreds of ICO, bounty, investment, signals, whales, P&D, etc. groups - 100% of them are scam, don't have anything useful or created just to get advertisement payments by reposting news, nothing more. In Russian it's almost same, but not 100% - 10% of groups are really good, professional, authors do very good analysis (NEVER SELL SIGNALS - if you see someone selling signals - ITS SCAM), either from fundamental side, from technical side, or from other aspects. Is it really so bad and trashy in ENG TG space?

Happy to see recommendations, unless its about bounties, DeFi, HYIP, ponzi, signals, ICOs...

CWN Crypto Chat
https://t.me/CryptoChatCWN

Good group, everyone is active and pretty much lets you know through a network of people the top gainers / losers though they primarily focus on BTC and ETH, with the odd occasion of other coins. Only downside, constant flow of messages, meaning if you don't check it within a couple of hours you do build up thousands of unread messages.
copper member
as.exchange
December 16, 2020, 11:33:14 AM
Hello guys. After checking for quite long time, I see there's no single reliable Telegram ENG group?

Let me clarify what I mean - I saw hundreds of ICO, bounty, investment, signals, whales, P&D, etc. groups - 100% of them are scam, don't have anything useful or created just to get advertisement payments by reposting news, nothing more. In Russian it's almost same, but not 100% - 10% of groups are really good, professional, authors do very good analysis (NEVER SELL SIGNALS - if you see someone selling signals - ITS SCAM), either from fundamental side, from technical side, or from other aspects. Is it really so bad and trashy in ENG TG space?

Happy to see recommendations, unless its about bounties, DeFi, HYIP, ponzi, signals, ICOs...
Pages:
Jump to: