Pages:
Author

Topic: telegram is now struggling - page 2. (Read 185 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 02:37:51 PM
How true? If they ban crypto topics, their gonna lose thousands of people which is gonna drag them down.
No reason to. The crypto community is strong and has a very powerful presence on Telegram.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 02:28:43 PM
How true? If they ban crypto topics, their gonna lose thousands of people which is gonna drag them down.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 02:06:29 PM
I doubt this can be true, why limit the freedom of speech.
Why would people even want to keep using telegram in that case?
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 02:00:29 PM
I also noticed that today the telegram has become very bad to work with, perhaps it is certainly an attack on the telegram server, I think that if such an attack was then Durov would definitely say in his channel, but he did not write anything about it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
March 29, 2018, 01:58:05 PM
And what are we waiting for the closure of the dialogue even between the narrow collective? If someone in the chat wrote something about crypto currency? But what about privacy?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 01:52:18 PM
as a growth of cryptocurrency user and using telegram as the place were they can talk user has grown population in the telegram. are they gonna ban the crypto topic on telegram? it was mention in this article that they want to move the topic of crypto.

https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/03/29/telegram-cryptocurrency-sever-downtime
It's impossible! Telegrams always pursue a policy of freedom for users. I think that in this messenger there are no such restrictions, and what is written in the article is just a rumor.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
March 29, 2018, 01:32:47 PM
Telegram is not banning cryptocurrency as indicated in the information i got from the site you provided. They only have a server downtime due to power outage and it affecting just cryptocurrency, but every other users are affected.
Just as the info also says that telegram has been struggling with intermittent downtime for a couple of  hours now, but it is worth noting that some users report being able to connect to the service occasionally.
Telegram founder Pavel Durov has since taken to Twitter to confirm the downtime and to ensure that the company is working on a solution.
So, everything will be back to normal.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 01:21:29 PM
as a growth of cryptocurrency user and using telegram as the place were they can talk user has grown population in the telegram. are they gonna ban the crypto topic on telegram? it was mention in this article that they want to move the topic of crypto.

https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/03/29/telegram-cryptocurrency-sever-downtime
Pages:
Jump to: