Pages:
Author

Topic: Telegram Promotion & Airdrop Bot & Campaign Management - page 2. (Read 528 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 1
please contact me discuss for details at telegram @bayeco06

I dont have telegram
You are willing to pay 10 BTC for something you don't have/use? That looks a bit scammy, don't you think?

we publish scam projects here : https://t.me/controlscam  u can follow dear , and we dont making deal with scam projects

I dont have telegram

hello u can contact me on bitcointalk message system
Activity: 826
Merit: 513

I dont have telegram
You are willing to pay 10 BTC for something you don't have/use? That looks a bit scammy, don't you think?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

I dont have telegram
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Hello thank you for your reply, our channel active much than +3 years you can check it from old posts , we make average 500 and 100 referal these channels for airdrops , if we pin message we can increase partipicans count up to %30 , channel member count is not important im agree with u activity is important and im sharing my stats , also prices are normal brother for long term and for good projects we can make discounts, stay with bitcoin

Can you promote hash bounties?

I have hashes and can pay up to 10 BTC, will you do one free post to try? If it turns out to be real customers i will do this on a daily basis
Hello thank you for your reply, our channel active much than +3 years you can check it from old posts , we make average 500 and 100 referal these channels for airdrops , if we pin message we can increase partipicans count up to %30 , channel member count is not important im agree with u activity is important and im sharing my stats , also prices are normal brother for long term and for good projects we can make discounts, stay with bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
the total number is 142k with is less than 150.000 PEOPLE, and the number of subscribers to the channel does not necessarily mean that they are all real.
Prices seem high for one post, will that post disappear or will it be installed? how many daily posts?

Notice that the number of views on your channel has decreased.

Adding more analyzes will give you more credibility and you will find more people who want to post to your channel.

Read more and source --> https://telemetr.io/en/channels/1304701107-centralchanel/active
Hello im owner of t.me/CentralChanel and t.me/coinozor we have 150.000 followers / 6k post view

@CentralChanel
 @coinozor

About Channel Activity : we doing 500-1000 referals from airdrops with them referals project published by us reaching 5-15k

Also i have partner channels in little prices i can manage your Airdrop Campaign

Bot Development:

@CANDROPOFFICIALBOT  this bot is a sample we develop this for a customer

bot development costs like this starting from $70

-Bot running on telegram server do not need any other server
-.CSV output
-Referal System
-Leaderboard
-Captca

+auto control system

Campaign Management

just contact me on t.me/bayeco06 give me details i will give price from here

References