Pages:
Author

Topic: Telegram the den of scammers and hackers - page 2. (Read 234 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1352
September 25, 2023, 09:31:52 AM
Yeah, I have similar experiences as well, and it seems that once your account has been exposed, this scammers are going to target you in hope that you will fall for their trap.
So I just learn how to ignore most of them, and just keep reminding myself that it is a haven for scammers and hackers and all kind of individuals who just think of taking advantage of other people to steal their crypto.
This post should remind everyone, specially those newbies in crypto world that you shouldn't trust anyone that is going to message you of some form of investments with this "x" amount of returns.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
September 25, 2023, 08:11:50 AM
I do not know the right board I can move this to, if not scam accusation, you can let me know.

I have known different scam on telegram and I know how to avoid them. But recently I joined a telegram group which is about a presale. I do not use to buy presale but I decided to go for this one with the amount of money that I can afford to lose. Since I joined the presale telegram group, my telegram has been filled with scammers messaging me using the name similar the telegram group that I joined.

That did not pain me because I know how to avoid them. But I decide to be reporting them to telegram moderators because you can report any group or channel, but none of them has been banned and I keep reporting them but nothing done and they are still active. We have been saying something about google but I think Telegram is the worst.
Pages:
Jump to: