Pages:
Author

Topic: Telegram Unbanned - page 2. (Read 534 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 11:38:46 PM
Hello

good day!

This is my first time posting a thread in this forum and i hope its fine, Im very nervous to get kick here so if this is not allowed you can just delete it. I wanna ask how can i remove the ban restriction or limitation in telegram. Im sorrry if my question is so basic but i wanna know some technique or actions that i can do,  to dodge this "ban" restriction in my telegram.
If you are having restrictions on the kind of people you can send massage to on Telegram, the best thing you to do is to try contacting telegram admins,
Do you have some info for me to contact the admin . They only have a bot that answer repetitive programmed questions.
March 16, 2018, 11:36:29 PM
Hello

good day!

This is my first time posting a thread in this forum and i hope its fine, Im very nervous to get kick here so if this is not allowed you can just delete it. I wanna ask how can i remove the ban restriction or limitation in telegram. Im sorrry if my question is so basic but i wanna know some technique or actions that i can do,  to dodge this "ban" restriction in my telegram.

actually i m not sure if there is anything you can do about it because you have been reported by the users in the telegram group as a scammer so they automatically banned you because you were posting unwanted links or sharing it at the wrong place or to the wrong person which you are not meant to share with. although sometime the telegram bot will give you weeks to unlock your account but if you go beyond that again, they can banned you for a very period of time for them to unlocked it for you. they only thing i can say to you is that " you chart responsibly and only send pm to people the you know already in your contact. note: for you to pm the admin you first chat with him on the group and seak for his permission first.
i know,  but the thing is i never post any links nor scam people i only joined in the airdrop bounty and the game is to invite people to their channel.  I was advised that they dont have limitation of invites its the telegram itself who make the rules. I wonder why the 3people in the top list are not getting banned and im very sure the 2000+ people invited of the rank 1 was not his real friends but why hes not getting a ban. Its unfair.. Lol!
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
March 16, 2018, 07:51:46 PM
If it's a telegram group problem, and you are not allowed to join a group or you are kicked out of the group. I think you made a mistake like spam and spread the reff link. You should contact the admin and apologize.
i experienced it and it was the best solution.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 07:42:00 PM
Go to your favourite store, purchase a new number for 10 bucks and enjoy your new account.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
March 16, 2018, 07:11:53 PM
Hello

good day!

If you are having restrictions on the kind of people you can send massage to on Telegram, the best thing you to do is to try contacting telegram admins,
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 06:59:04 PM
Hello

good day!

actually i m not sure if there is anything you can do about it because you have been reported by the users in the telegram group as a scammer so they automatically banned you because you were posting unwanted links or sharing it at the wrong place or to the wrong person which you are not meant to share with. although sometime the telegram bot will give you weeks to unlock your account but if you go beyond that again, they can banned you for a very period of time for them to unlocked it for you. they only thing i can say to you is that " you chart responsibly and only send pm to people the you know already in your contact. note: for you to pm the admin you first chat with him on the group and seak for his permission first.

You're damn right!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
March 16, 2018, 06:53:16 PM
youre account is banned or youre banned in telegram group
if youre account is banned is nothing can help you, you only create new account
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 06:35:43 PM
Get new phone number and telegram) and this will be a good lesson. Try to ask support what can be done, but imho they wont do anything)
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
March 16, 2018, 04:35:25 PM
Hello

good day!

March 16, 2018, 03:45:21 PM
Hello

good day!

Pages:
Jump to: