Pages:
Author

Topic: Telegram users - page 2. (Read 432 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 12, 2019, 11:14:54 AM
If you are new to telegram then try to visit my blog and read about it as there are many scammers on telegram who will try to scam you, so better you should know what to do on telegram and where to look for help or how to contact the admin.

[url https://felicepalaceinformation.blogspot.com/2019/05/be-aware-of-telegram-scammers.html]Blog about Telegram scammer[/url]
Edit: The purpose of this post is to spread awareness so I will copy the content from my blog if anyone doesn't want to visit it.

Be aware of Telegram scammers

In cryptocurrency, there are many scammers who take advantage of innocent people because scammer knows that they will easily be scammed and all the blame will be on that project where he or she was being scammed.

So the purpose of writing this blog is to inform everyone, who want to be part of the cryptocurrency. There are many good cryptocurrency projects out there where you can invest and take advantage but you have to be careful because it is not the projects that have a flaw but it is our unawareness that will lead us to people who are basically out there to scam new users, because cryptocurrency is the implementation of decentralized system replacing the old centralized system.

Telegram is the source that many cryptocurrency projects are taking as a way of communication and trying to help there members and also to build an active community. The purpose of the Telegram group is to help and respond to every question that a new or old client has and to inform about there upcoming projects. But in Telegram, I have noticed that people complain about being scammed and they always blame the project for it and never think about it that it is there mistake, as they don't know how telegram work, that leads them to scammers.

Using the app is not so hard but it is really easy to deceive a new Telegram user because anyone can change his name in Telegram and can contact the other and introduce himself as being the admin or responsible of that project. But we never pay attention to the Telegram app, because there are ways we can avoid being scammed. So how to get avoid being scammed by those people.

What we should do when we join a group.

• Always check the pinned message that will help you with. As it has all the detail about the project and you can find most information in it.

https://[Suspicious link removed]/p/SaWanc
  • The admin of the group will always have an "admin" tag with his name.
  • If an unknown person contacts you better not to respond or report him as spam.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w91_8ybhk2spKT_0sXjfSwRgUQ5oaWsi/view?usp=sharing
  • As in the pinned message, they have always written that the " admin will never contact you first" which mean that if a direct message you got from anyone in the Telegram and claim to be the admin, he is truly a scammer, so never respond to such messages and also report them as spam.
  • If you want to contact the admin the best way is to approach him or her by following these steps. 1. open the telegram app and tap into the group and find the admin with the tag "admin" 2.Click on there photo 3. Then click on "send message".
  • Always use the app or main site to send or receive money if anyone even the admin ask you, which they will never do, to send money to a specific wallet id never ever do it because once your transaction is confirmed no way to claim it back.

I am a big fan of cryptocurrency and just here to support it.
Pages:
Jump to: