Pages:
Author

Topic: TeleX AI | buying and selling crypto is now as easy as chatting with a friend - page 5. (Read 5758 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This is such a great and unique idea
Hope to see it come to fruition
Good luck dev
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
So you already have an MVP that the public can have a look at?
kxx
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I'm really looking forward to this ICO. Bring it on!!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 118
Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3
Bounty Campaigns Added, More Campaigns will be added later! Join the Bounty now!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
had you create the bounty thread?
I am interesting about your translation bounty
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Just 10 days left until the ICO! People are welcome to visit https://TeleXAI.com and drop their email to take part in the Airdrop we're doing 🙂
Activity: 36
As for me, nice idea, good luck with ur project
This is open source project ?

Although we are a big fan and a proponent of the open source movement, unfortunately this project may not free its codebase because of commercial reasons - nonetheless we are committed to make the development as community-driven as possible. Think of this like Bitfinex, for example; no one has access to source code so it's not free software per se, but after all the offered services are good for nothing but the cryptocurrency ecosystem which I believe has now become an indispensible part of the open source movement in general.
Activity: 25
This is open source project ?

Dear followers,

Please have a look at the updated whitepaper: https://telexai.com/docs/TeleX_AI_wp.pdf

Great idea and a ever growing community.

How will it operate within telegram and what securties will you put in place to ensure funds are safe

Thank you for your interest! The funds will be pooled and distributed in several wallets, hot and cold. Some of the funds will be stored in exchanges such as Bitfinex, and the highest possible account security measures will be taken. The entry points to the servers which hold the keys to withdraw funds from the pooled wallets will be severely restricted to eliminate any possible attack vector; those servers will communicate with a number of allowed IPs and no one else (site-to-site IPSec VPN with level 5 encryption). OSSEC and WAF will be used to provide maximum security. There are other security measures we are planning to implement, but I believe the wisest way would be to keep them for ourselves.
Activity: 258
Merit: 103
Great idea and a ever growing community.

How will it operate within telegram and what securties will you put in place to ensure funds are safe
Activity: 5
Wow wow wow 2k+ members in Telegram group!!

Well done, Telex team
Thank you very much for the nice words, everyone!

Wow,  Shocked Awesome idea !
i like bfor youre project , Waiting for the finally project. good luck
i just join on youre telegram but not renspone for /start  Huh

Alpha version was running but is now suffering a long-lasting service interruption. We are fixing a critical bug at the moment, and won't launch the bot until all the tests are done with. I hope we will have a fully funcitonal yet alpha version running when the ICO begins.

Please feel free to join our Telegram group to be one of the earliest to get notified about the developments, news and announcements.

Website - www.telexai.com
Group - www.t.me/telexai
Channel - www.t.me/telexaichannel
The bot - www.t.me/telexaibot
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
this can be the best long-term project that can be followed, looking at the most needed concepts of society that is the development of social relationships, with the progress of chatbot, this project will get a lot of attention quickly
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
Wow,  Shocked Awesome idea !
i like bfor youre project , Waiting for the finally project. good luck
i just join on youre telegram but not renspone for /start  Huh
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

Really!!?? This is amazing Smiley Promoters and Supporters can't garantie anything for investors and Telex has to produce more value to its coin.
The website dosn't give any technical information. When developpers burn their minds to create just a simple wallet to store just one crypto, just noobs can beleive that a telegram chatbot will store and manage their coins. Telegram was built for chat and discuss and he is doing well his job so why should i use it to trade!!?
I see that Telex create a ridiculous solution for non-existing problem  Undecided
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
good project, I will join later in your signature, after I finished with swarm token signature  Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Lucky Man
nice project with good team.

I will inverting
Pages:
Jump to: