Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me a secret: any way to earn 0.1 BTC per week? - page 30. (Read 119653 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 502
join some signature campaign , but 0.1 per week is hard i think
0.1 per week from signature campaigns is near impossible unless you post like an absolute madman
Most campaigns have a limit on the maximum amount of post the campaign is going to pay per week also, you could be banned by spamming if you try to get advantage of the campaign by posting too fast comments that don’t add anything to the thread.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
It seems really hard job to make 0.1 BTC per week. 0.1 BTC such a big amount and only help with secret method nothing will come out further more. Good activity, hard working, being skilled these some way can possible earn big amount.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Work that faucet link in my sig.

I give big commission kickbacks  Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
In fact, that remains to be seen

While I agree that there is no signature campaign currently which would be ready to pay that much per week (though both of us may be wrong here), you can easily get there if you have a few high-ranked accounts which you enroll in a few different campaigns (or even in just one, though this is strictly prohibited by any signature campaign on the forum). I'm enrolled in just one campaign (for the record), but I know a few posters which had been caught having multiple alts enrolled in different campaigns, and I guess there are quite a few still active which haven't

You're unknowingly doing it. You probably used to earn more than 0.1BTC per week when the price of bitcoin was still much lower than today. I calculated your earnings back then, not sure if it's accurate though since you never replied:

This guy (deisik) can make $45.5 a week by not doing anything at all. He's in the coinroll signature campaign and they pay $0.0005 for every post that you have in the past. He's at 13k posts as of today so that's $0.0005 * 13k * 7 = $45.5

And sure enough from how often this guy is online, he's making around 200 posts a week or even more. I'm not really sure. But 200 posts is $0.25 x 200 = $50. That's $95.5 all in all and it keeps increasing as time goes by since the number of post count that he has continue to increase.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
There's no secrets to earn 1BTC per week, you only need is to become efficient, patient and hardworking. Also be wise especially to the decision you been made. Because if you want to earn income you can make a strategy to make it happen.
OP is asking how to earn 0.1 btc/week, earned 1 btc in a week is kinda crazy though but it's not impossible if you have very huge bankroll for trading or other bussiness (not gambling).

0.1 per week from signature campaigns is near impossible unless you post like an absolute madman
Unless there are campaigns which willing to pay you 0.1 btc in a week (As we can see now there is no any campaigns which offer 0.1 btc in a week for their parcitipants). Even though you have posted like madman, you won't earn 0.1 btc because all campaigns have their rules about max posts in a week or month and they are also have limit posts

In fact, that remains to be seen

While I agree that there is no signature campaign currently which would be ready to pay that much per week (though both of us may be wrong here), you can easily get there if you have a few high-ranked accounts which you enroll in a few different campaigns (or even in just one, though this is strictly prohibited by any signature campaign on the forum). I'm enrolled in just one campaign (for the record), but I know a few posters which had been caught having multiple alts enrolled in different campaigns, and I guess there are quite a few still active which haven't
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
There's no secrets to earn 1BTC per week, you only need is to become efficient, patient and hardworking. Also be wise especially to the decision you been made. Because if you want to earn income you can make a strategy to make it happen.

That is the key towards achieving the goal which is earning 0.1 btc a week. I have started from faucets and I am earning cents in a week but today I am earning 0.1 btc weekly and that is the fruit of my patience and hardwork. Learn from your experience and do some research and in time you can come up with a good strategy that suits you and you will earn 0.1 btc per week or more than that.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551

There are no signature campaign that paid 0.1 btc per week. I think the highest signature campaign you can get is .04 btc assuming you are Legendary already with a high trust. Only logical option for the OP really is to do trading but he also need a base money to start with to earn 0.1 btc weekly.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
You can't earn 0.01 BTC per week if you cannot invest it in to different business, maybe you can do it using gambling but you need a lot of luck before you can do it.
Be specific, what kind of business we have to invest, when I am planning to invest I made sure I am very realistic and I do not consider luck as a main factor for my success. You know what, God will give us luck if He sees we are striving hard to reach our dreams to earn, so let us not be lazy and focus on what we do where our passion will be applied.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
You can't earn 0.01 BTC per week if you cannot invest it in to different business, maybe you can do it using gambling but you need a lot of luck before you can do it.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
OP is asking how to earn 0.1 btc/week, earned 1 btc in a week is kinda crazy though but it's not impossible if you have very huge bankroll for trading or other bussiness (not gambling).

Unless there are campaigns which willing to pay you 0.1 btc in a week (As we can see now there is no any campaigns which offer 0.1 btc in a week for their parcitipants). Even though you have posted like madman, you won't earn 0.1 btc because all campaigns have their rules about max posts in a week or month and they are also have limit posts.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Besides gambling and trading It is pretty hard without a regular job. If you have some money to burn you can invest and hope for the best. Other than that your best option is to find a local job. Even if you have the skills(programming, web design), it is really hard to earn money online since there are so many people to compete with.

captcha solving/watching ads/faucets are a waste of time though.

Trade i little with a coin you believe in..

Oh i believe in trading Smiley
Activity: 130

Amsterdamcoin gives a fair amount of coins with their signature campaign.

Legendary 1200 AMS
Hero 850 AMS
Senior 600 AMS
Full Member 350 AMS
Member 225 AMS
Activity: 130
Besides gambling and trading It is pretty hard without a regular job. If you have some money to burn you can invest and hope for the best. Other than that your best option is to find a local job. Even if you have the skills(programming, web design), it is really hard to earn money online since there are so many people to compete with.

Trade i little with a coin you believe in..
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 75

Activity: 840
Merit: 502
You can join some signature campaign then work hard, maybe you gain the sum.

There is no way to earn that amount through signature campaign, there are some campaigns that pay very good money if you are an high ranked member of the community but even for those members of the forum it is impossible to earn that amount through signature campaign.
Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better

Everyone has different strategies but to achieve it you need to plan it perfectly. Right now there are different sources of income where everything is you need to invest in making money, till I don't any free options to make more than 0.1 BTC per week. Sometimes even strategy also won't work everything need to have luck and investment.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
Agree with this, we need a determination to make our income reach 0.1 bitcoin per week and i think you need to engage in multiple earning method and the strategy will be discover by your own while you doing the method.
I will recommend to you is trading method this would not requiring huge capital but it will need more knowledge in this method.

Yup, you will get your best method along with your time you use when searching the internet. Trading with bitcoin with small capital ofc will take some of your times to growing your capital, but still trading have their risk and as always the first advice is "use money that you can afford" be wise and patient for every money you make and dont be greedy, otherwise your dream to earn 0.1 Bitcoin/week will just becoming a dream.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
Agree with this, we need a determination to make our income reach 0.1 bitcoin per week and i think you need to engage in multiple earning method and the strategy will be discover by your own while you doing the method.
I will recommend to you is trading method this would not requiring huge capital but it will need more knowledge in this method.
Activity: 630
Pages:
Jump to: