Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me a secret: any way to earn 0.1 BTC per week? - page 56. (Read 119653 times)

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
You don't get the point well, buying 0.1 BTC is not earning at all. What the OP is trying to seek is an advise on a way to earn 0.1 BTC on a weekly basis.

Doing work for someone else to be paid in BTC is working as well...
In a western country an ordinary job returns much more than work paid in BTC (easily 5-10 BTC per month). There is no free lunch anywhere.

It is not so easy to earn 10 bitcoin per month.
if in the real world of course many people who earn that much (10 BTC) but in the bitcoin world you need to be an owner to earn money for it. possible owner gambling sites, trading, or the like
As said in real world people are earning more than that in a month's time. When it comes to bitcoin I think blockchain developers might get such an increased pay. Similarly it's good to earn through day job and buy and hold bitcoins. It will be a double profit for the user. Other than that as quoted being a owner of a bitcoin firm is the only possibility.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
You don't get the point well, buying 0.1 BTC is not earning at all. What the OP is trying to seek is an advise on a way to earn 0.1 BTC on a weekly basis.

In a western country an ordinary job returns much more than work paid in BTC (easily 5-10 BTC per month). There is no free lunch anywhere.

if in the real world of course many people who earn that much (10 BTC) but in the bitcoin world you need to be an owner to earn money for it. possible owner gambling sites, trading, or the like
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

yes that is right in present time i do not  think that there is any job where one is earning in bitcoin or if there is any business who are paying you in bitcoin. but i think in future we can expect such business who will pay to their people in bitcoin.

I think Chronobank can speed up this process, they were in the process of creating the Labour Hour token which businesses will pay employers with LH tokens which has btc value just like Chronobank's TIME token. As soon as its going to be done, I think a construction professional will be able to have an option to be compensated with LH token or their country's fiat. With LH token,  0.1 btc per week isn't just a dream

I essentially don't know anything about this Chronobank

I don't know whether they are legit or not but whenever some company introduces a form of private money (like the Labour Hour tokens you refer to), I ask myself why don't they pay in cash of non-cash fiat? In this very case, why they just don't pay with Bitcoin? As I can guess, their LH token is expected to be tied (sort of backed up) by the amount of work spent. But as to me, this is bullshit even conceptually since you can spend hours (days, months) doing useless work. It is not the amount of work that matters in the end, it is how valuable are the results of it (i.e. how much time you spent is utterly inconsequential and irrelevant)
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
i think the safest way of making 0.1 BTC is trading, from trading alt coin you can earn such amount of bitcoin in a week very easily, i think you can even make more than this if you have the skill to earn.

Not everyone has this skill. For example, I do not have it. Therefore, I have to work hard to raise money for investment.

nobody is born with skills, you gain these skills over time. it just needs you to want to learn those skills. even the hardest of them are being done by someone out there so there is no reason why another person can not do it. you start small and slowly build up your experience and skills to become an expert after a couple of months of working hard.
Yes i agree to you ,it is learned from your experience .That's why there is a saying practice makes perfect ,if you will know what it means just like skills if you practice ,use and work hard you will gain a good above average skills than other .
If you already know how to manage and a proper use of skills in trading for sure you will be able to earn 0.1 or more in a week. Professional trader traders make money even a small amount in playing the fluctuations of altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
I would like to know if anyone of you earns 0.1 BTC per week or even more? Is this possible and what is best way to earn it? Your experiences, suggestions and advices are very welcomed.

I think you should check the digital goods and see what people mostly buy and sell and how can you do it.
Mostly people (re)sell amazon gift cards, vouchers and account subsription to many websites.

Hi can you teach me how to do this please I really want to this because I like this kind of job.I am hoping that you have time for me if not I will not be boring anymore,thanks a lot Cheesy
What you are thinking right now is a business. In which you also buy goods for an expected profit, I don't think op said anything about having a start up capital just to earn .1 Bitcoin per week. The best way to earn in the internet right now is by Signature Campaigns in which you don't have to give any capital to earn money, think of it as your side job online in which they pay for your work.

My mystake now I started to ask for this business because I want earn more than 0.1 btc per week and I want risk my money in this kind of business because signature campaign payments are not enought for me so I want work more and risk more to get more money.
i think the safest way of making 0.1 BTC is trading, from trading alt coin you can earn such amount of bitcoin in a week very easily, i think you can even make more than this if you have the skill to earn.

Not everyone has this skill. For example, I do not have it. Therefore, I have to work hard to raise money for investment.

nobody is born with skills, you gain these skills over time. it just needs you to want to learn those skills. even the hardest of them are being done by someone out there so there is no reason why another person can not do it. you start small and slowly build up your experience and skills to become an expert after a couple of months of working hard.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
I would like to know if anyone of you earns 0.1 BTC per week or even more? Is this possible and what is best way to earn it? Your experiences, suggestions and advices are very welcomed.

I think you should check the digital goods and see what people mostly buy and sell and how can you do it.
Mostly people (re)sell amazon gift cards, vouchers and account subsription to many websites.

Hi can you teach me how to do this please I really want to this because I like this kind of job.I am hoping that you have time for me if not I will not be boring anymore,thanks a lot Cheesy
What you are thinking right now is a business. In which you also buy goods for an expected profit, I don't think op said anything about having a start up capital just to earn .1 Bitcoin per week. The best way to earn in the internet right now is by Signature Campaigns in which you don't have to give any capital to earn money, think of it as your side job online in which they pay for your work.

My mystake now I started to ask for this business because I want earn more than 0.1 btc per week and I want risk my money in this kind of business because signature campaign payments are not enought for me so I want work more and risk more to get more money.

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

Here it would be necessary to start a conversation. If there is skill, then trade is a profitable business, but otherwise, it is the loss of your savings. In some way, trade can be compared to gambling.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

yes that is right in present time i do not  think that there is any job where one is earning in bitcoin or if there is any business who are paying you in bitcoin. but i think in future we can expect such business who will pay to their people in bitcoin.
It's there, but only in online work, yes people are earning Bitcoins from the online job. There are a lot of peoples working in online, and they are accepting their payment as bitcoin. This is the only way you can reach your target. With Bitcoin investment making 0.1 BTC is not easy, But use your knowledge as an investment then you can able to reach your goal.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

I think Chronobank can speed up this process, they were in the process of creating the Labour Hour token which businesses will pay employers with LH tokens which has btc value just like Chronobank's TIME token. As soon as its going to be done, I think a construction professional will be able to have an option to be compensated with LH token or their country's fiat. With LH token,  0.1 btc per week isn't just a dream.
Activity: 462

Activity: 143

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

Activity: 143

Activity: 612

Activity: 812
Merit: 501
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
To earn that amount on weekly basis you need to be an multi tasker and you cannot depend only on one way to earn that amount, combination of trading, signature campaign and offering services can take you that amount to earn regularly.

Yes, I agree to make so you need to make an effort. And you need to understand that you can not earn the same amount from the first day. It takes time to find the best option for earnings
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
To earn that amount on weekly basis you need to be an multi tasker and you cannot depend only on one way to earn that amount, combination of trading, signature campaign and offering services can take you that amount to earn regularly.
Activity: 515
Merit: 506
Screw It, Let's Do It

Activity: 532
Merit: 501
I don't think that this is a secret, but why don't you just get a job? It is not that hard and you will be earning way more than 0.1 Bitcoin a week. But I am guessing that you already have a job because you are asking how to earn Bitcoin and no one gets paid in Bitcoin. If you mean 0.1 Bitcoin that you can earn in your spare time, you can post for a signature campaign or gamble. Other than that, there isn't much you can do.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

Work less than 1 hour and buy 0.1 BTC?
I believe everyone has a chance to earn that amount if they will just work hard, if our earning doing some micro task will be accumulated, we will certainly gonna earn that amount. It's a very hard task but what is what we are aiming so we do it in ways that is possible for us to do.
Pages:
Jump to: