Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me how to invest - page 2. (Read 310 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
August 15, 2019, 07:51:20 AM
Now I see there's no good Altcoins to invest in. They dump so hard and get lower after everyday. Best choice is Bitcoin, invest in Bitcoin now and wait for the Bitcoin Halving 2020. From what Litecoin halving just did to its price recently months, we could believe that Bitcoin halving will do the same thign.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
August 15, 2019, 07:45:55 AM
Depends on your investment period, how long do you intend to stay in the space (Crypto industry). If you're the type like myself that have decided to make it a life time investment I recommend you go all in with bitcoin. Currently bitcoin is trading below $10,000 which means you can get 0.1BTC or even more with that $1000 investment. By holding 0.1BTC you gain $100 on every $1000 bitcoin gain which is a decent ROI considering the altcoins you listed above have done badly in the recent months.

Another option would be, Instead of investing in XRP, Ethereum, Stellar, Cardano directly, you can used your gains from taking advantage of the volatile nature of bitcoin to invest in the altcoins of your choose. Example invest in bitcoin now, wait for it to peak around $12,000 take profit of $200 and invest although I don't consider any of the coins you listed above as a preferable investment choice.
Activity: 14
August 15, 2019, 07:25:28 AM
The money I want to invest is for the long run, I'm not gonna try to make profit out of it before a couple of years. So this is why I was thinking about the other coins too, as you don't know which cheap coin could rise high in 5 years +
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
August 15, 2019, 01:21:12 AM
Since bitcoin dumped hard from yesterday you might invest on bitcoin right now. If you could hold long terms and if you have enough patience then you might invest some into altcoin. I will not encourage to invest all your fund in single coin. Who know which coin when will pump.  So if you spread your fund on multiple coins then you will not miss benefits if increase price any one.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
August 14, 2019, 11:27:21 PM
If you're new to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, I suggest doing a lot of reading first before actually putting money in. First rule of investing: do not invest in something that you don't understand. If you knew what you were going to invest in, you shouldn't really be asking these kinds of questions on what to invest in. You'd know yourself and you'd make your own decisions on which projects you think has a viable use-case and actually has a decent chance of being successful.
Activity: 555
Merit: 271
August 14, 2019, 11:00:16 PM
$1000 ?
If you are first time try to invest, i think you must invest all in Bitcoin. This time Bitcoin is dump, i think you can wait the price is ±$9000.
Buy Bitcoin with price +$10000 is only give small chance to profit in this year i think.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
August 14, 2019, 10:34:49 PM
since you are a beginner i would advise you to stick to bitcoin only and forget about altcoins specially the coins that are known to be pump and dump coins like the ones you mentioned, because as a beginner you wouldn't be able to ride the manipulation process that these altcoins have and the chances of losing money is going to be pretty high for you.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
August 14, 2019, 10:22:44 PM
Hi all,

Looking to invest $1000 in cryptocurrency. Could you tell me your suggestions about which cryptocurrency to invest in and what % ?

I was thinking maybe 50% bitcoin, and 5-10% in many other cryptocurrencies like XRP, Ethereum, Stellar, Cardano, etc.

Cheers
You can invest all your money in bitcoin, that dumped deeply recent hours, and you have perfect opportunities to get cheap bitcoin. Buy it, and hold it at least till the end of 2020.

The second strategy is using 50% (or higher proportion) of your capital to invest in bitcoin, and use the rest of your capital (50% or lower) to invest in Ethereum. Holding them all till the end of 2020, at least.
Activity: 14
August 14, 2019, 09:56:32 PM
Hi all,

Looking to invest $1000 in cryptocurrency. Could you tell me your suggestions about which cryptocurrency to invest in and what % ?

I was thinking maybe 50% bitcoin, and 5-10% in many other cryptocurrencies like XRP, Ethereum, Stellar, Cardano, etc.

Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: