Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me Secure Mobile bitcoin WALLET Please - page 2. (Read 1860 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Young but I'm not that bold
I recommend you to use mycelium too.
and I want to mention something about backups that it has a secure phase to recover your wallet only by memorising 12 words , also you do have access to your private keys and you can export them whenever you want.
and for more security, you can set a 6 numbers pincode that no transactions or export can happen without entering this code
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Guys i m looking for the most secure android bitcoin wallet with fallowing features
1.Complete control over my bitcoins-Only i should have private key to my wallet nor the wallet providing service like coinbase.

2.Easy complete backups-Even if that wallet service got hacked i should be able to recover backup on another service.

Please tell me if such wallet exists for android.
I use mycelium, they are pretty safe enough, I'm experimenting also with greenbits until now they are safe too.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
i can advice mycelium bitcoin wallet, but if you have to store a big amount i advise to make some offline paper wallet!
legendary
Activity: 1456
January 26, 2016, 04:20:37 AM
I still say most common is one such as MyCelium with combination of hardware wallet.   You get to keep all the security of a hardware wallet, and can use it on a mobile.   

I don't think anything can beat hardware wallet/mobile phpne on mobile security.  At least if done right.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
January 26, 2016, 04:17:51 AM
Mycelium or Copay.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
January 26, 2016, 04:00:14 AM
i would use the client "bitcoin wallet" for any mobile device(not available for ios) and simply store what i need to spend in that day no more
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
January 26, 2016, 03:31:54 AM
Guys i m looking for the most secure android bitcoin wallet with fallowing features
1.Complete control over my bitcoins-Only i should have private key to my wallet nor the wallet providing service like coinbase.

2.Easy complete backups-Even if that wallet service got hacked i should be able to recover backup on another service.

try "Mycelium", i've been using it for a long time now and i can say my coins there are secured, but dont forget to make a backup always as we dont know what can happen to our devices Smiley

I would follow this advice. Mycelium is a solid android bitcoin wallet that has been doing its job for a long time now.

You could add in a trezor hardware wallet as suggested, but that sets you back about 0.25 bitcoin at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
January 26, 2016, 03:08:41 AM
Since you are a android user Try blockchain app
Blockchain is not much feature loaded like others but it is Secure and easy to use as far as I know
And yeah in today's generation Security should always be given First priority
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
January 26, 2016, 02:57:10 AM

Electrum is good in all its security features as well as accessibility. You can go for it. Have a try with electrum, sure you will feel its better than other wallets that are found in the market. Blockchain wallet also good. The best option found in blockchain is that it gives suggestion on various traders with whom we can make trade based on the trusty feedback from various users.
legendary
Activity: 1456
January 26, 2016, 02:30:11 AM

try "Mycelium", i've been using it for a long time now and i can say my coins there are secured, but dont forget to make a backup always as we dont know what can happen to our devices Smiley

I would say most secure is that added with hardware wallet.  You can use it on your mobile on:

Trezor: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hands-on-trezor-hardware-wallet-notlist3d-1298917
Ledger Nano: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hands-on-ledger-nano-hardware-wallet-notlist3d-1305888
Activity: 910
January 26, 2016, 01:47:37 AM

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 26, 2016, 01:10:38 AM

Pages:
Jump to: