Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me the wei to success in crypto for products - page 2. (Read 111 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
we have skills to make a product and have everything is ready to start development and we only need money and advising.

Just start development and show working product man. Why in 2022 people need millions to start coding ... Did satoshi need advisors and investors with millions to start working on bitcoin? Same with Amazon, Microsoft, Apple, Google, Harley Davison and Disney. They all started in garages. Create product that everyone wants to use and then monetize it like uniswap or 1inch exchange did. ICOs spoiled people in crypto showing them than all you need to be rich is a desire to make a copy of something someone might do someday. We have 18 000 such projects in crypto. Its not like that anymore. At least i hope so.
Activity: 35
Merit: 3
Is there still any ways to find investments or advisors for crypto project without paying?

When we trying to find some venture investments they offer us discord bots for thousand of dollars instead of advising or money.

You are the biggest and the oldest crypto community. What should we do with the team if we have skills to make a product and have everything is ready to start development and we only need money and advising.

The project what i am talking about WeiWey ANN
Pages:
Jump to: