Author

Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin - page 115. (Read 234777 times)

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
September 11, 2016, 08:08:48 AM
My prediction about Bitcoin is that somebody would finally fund Bitcoin ATM which unlocks a lot of doors for us. You can easily withdraw your Bitcoins, in that note, you can also buy something easily. Having a Bitcoin ATM will attract a lot more users. More users means more investors in bitcoin, we can even get a new group of whales because of that. More investors means there will be scarcity in Bitcoin. Scarcity means increase of value in Bitcoin. Smiley

There are lots of them exist already. Take a look at this map:

http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-atm-map/

But I agree that we need much  more of them in the future. We need dozens of them in big cities and at least one in a small town. Only then we can state that Bitcoin is fully adopted.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
September 11, 2016, 07:50:29 AM
My preditcion is that BTC will rise and grow its market and more and more people will begin to use it as wee see technology development.Basically,I see a bright future for BTC  and I really hope it happens.  Grin

Yes it will surely happen in future as bitcoin is becoming popular day by day and we are also witnessing increase in user base of bitcoin and if that continues then it will take price to higher level in future.
let us all wait for the price to reach 1k$ before the end of this year i think it is really possbile we just needed to wait and see the rally of the price of btc.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
September 11, 2016, 07:38:35 AM
My prediction about Bitcoin is that somebody would finally fund Bitcoin ATM which unlocks a lot of doors for us. You can easily withdraw your Bitcoins, in that note, you can also buy something easily. Having a Bitcoin ATM will attract a lot more users. More users means more investors in bitcoin, we can even get a new group of whales because of that. More investors means there will be scarcity in Bitcoin. Scarcity means increase of value in Bitcoin. Smiley

With the bitcoin, you do not need the ATM. If most people use the bitcoin, you just need the smart phone to do the transactions.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
September 11, 2016, 06:21:44 AM
My preditcion is that BTC will rise and grow its market and more and more people will begin to use it as wee see technology development.Basically,I see a bright future for BTC  and I really hope it happens.  Grin

Yes it will surely happen in future as bitcoin is becoming popular day by day and we are also witnessing increase in user base of bitcoin and if that continues then it will take price to higher level in future.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
September 11, 2016, 04:03:28 AM
Activity: 742
September 11, 2016, 03:54:31 AM
      Well Bitcoin has a great future. Bitcoin projected price for 2017 is very high. It would be accepted as payment method by major companies in future. But i heard that quantum computing is to be introduced after  15 to 20 years and it could break the blockchain mechanism. It may be an end to bitcoin. But let us hope the best
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
September 10, 2016, 10:59:13 PM
I have a bold prediction of bitcoin for this year, since the year will almost end I can see that the price increase will continue to happen and we will reach a good amount of $1,000 by the end of the year.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 10, 2016, 10:01:25 PM
I think the price of bitcoin will reach the range of eight hundred to one thousand dollars at the end of 2016. It has been a long walk, with great achievements, and I believe bitcoin will surely prevail by the end of this year.
September 10, 2016, 06:47:58 PM
I think the price of Bitcoins to  the end of the year  could reach 800 dollars.  Gradually interest in Bitcoin will grow , more and more countries  will enter a Bitcoin and blokchain  technology trade turnover , which will cause prices stable  exchange rate in the future.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
September 10, 2016, 01:16:10 PM
My prediction about bitcoin are good it will be more surprices are comming soon the first one is before the year ends it will be the year of bitcoin where bitcoin will be increase itself and it would be expensive soon and more surprises are comming and wait for it be patient dfor now
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
September 10, 2016, 09:35:36 AM
I think that soon more countries  will start accepting bitcoins so  this means that bitcoin  price probably will be in a higher level than it is at the moment.
yeah I think it is very possible that predictions, I also think that it would happen a few years to see so many people are interested in and start using bitcoin as an investment or their currency? yeah it will take several more years.

Im sure this is bound to happen.  For example, some of the country that banned bitcoin are now lifted the ban and now letting its citizen to acquire bitcoin freely.  Aside from that bitcoin enthusiast, users / merchants/ developer / investors are all actively promoting and developing bitcoin so that masses will use them easily.
Activity: 532
September 10, 2016, 08:21:41 AM
I think that soon more countries  will start accepting bitcoins so  this means that bitcoin  price probably will be in a higher level than it is at the moment.
yeah I think it is very possible that predictions, I also think that it would happen a few years to see so many people are interested in and start using bitcoin as an investment or their currency? yeah it will take several more years.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
September 10, 2016, 06:47:51 AM
There are alredy a lot of Bitcoin ATMs (or rather BTMs) placed around the world. But honestly I don't find them that useful and I think it is a dead end of bitcoin evolution.

So far BTMs are somewhat glorified billboards, nothing more. People don't use it nearly enough to justify their purpose.

The problem is stupid KYC policies and difficulty of using these machines. Unless something will change BTMs won't find any wider recognition.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
September 10, 2016, 06:10:34 AM
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 09, 2016, 04:25:43 PM
I think that soon more countries  will start accepting bitcoins so  this means that bitcoin  price probably will be in a higher level than it is at the moment.
Activity: 756
September 09, 2016, 05:34:21 AM
In this year 2016 bitcoin could be at 1200$ before the year ends,  but in 2017 i dont have any idea what will happen to bitcoin, im not sure if bitcoin will continue to rise up or will crashed down like no one could imagine.

I wonder how you predict such a high price for bitcoin to be in just a few months and cannot predict any prices for a complete year coming ahead, may i know on what bases you say the price will go above $1k in just those 3 and a half months?
It might go like near $800 if it did not face any serious problem as the price is slightly growing now, but i don't see any reasons for it to go that high in such a short period of time.
Activity: 658
September 09, 2016, 05:18:35 AM
In this year 2016 bitcoin could be at 1200$ before the year ends,  but in 2017 i dont have any idea what will happen to bitcoin, im not sure if bitcoin will continue to rise up or will crashed down like no one could imagine.
I think that's too much when you think that bitcoin prices will rise more than $ 1,200 this year. although it still left a lot of time in 2016 but I think it would be impossible to think prices could rise two-fold within 3 months? I think the price will only be about $ 500-$800
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
September 09, 2016, 03:36:08 AM
I am actually about to quit my day-job to work full time "on bitcoin". It is very exciting, however I will be soon working strictly for bitcoins with my employment. This should be a very interesting chapter in my life and I am excited to start working for a dedicated, serious bitcoin company.
i would definitely not quit my job to just work for bitcoins because for me it is too risky to lose money of a price drop

I agree . It is not stable and we dont know what will happen to bitcoin soon it is very difficult if you dont have a stable or full time job if you are just in the bitcoin and relying on it. We coudnt say that our fulltime cant live forever or also bitcoin but in fulltime you can earn a lot than bitcoin. you should use the bitcoin as a sideline Smiley
September 09, 2016, 03:23:52 AM
In this year 2016 bitcoin could be at 1200$ before the year ends,  but in 2017 i dont have any idea what will happen to bitcoin, im not sure if bitcoin will continue to rise up or will crashed down like no one could imagine.
Activity: 616
To God Be The Glory!
September 08, 2016, 09:30:57 PM
Finaly bitcoin is mooving once again, as i said before i do believe bitcoin will reach the 700 dollars till end the year, and as find some support will keep growing till 2020 where the price should achieve 1000 dollars, but megaupload new version, can make bitcoin reach faster the 4 digits value.

i also believe it will go beyond 700$ till end of the year. but reaching the 1000 mark for the next 2 year i dont believe soo,but who might know? also what with megaupload new version? what are they doing? do they have big amount of bitcoin to control the market? i dont think soo.
Jump to: