Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin - page 76. (Read 234777 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
1st of May
February 25, 2017, 02:43:02 PM

five years of economic growth more rapidly then bitcoin must be competitive in order to survive, more and more users
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
February 25, 2017, 06:12:29 AM
I guess this year bitcoin will reach $2000 per coin, this will be great if so, I predicted it with that amount because of the fast growing every day of bitcoin, and it is much because the demand of bitcoin really increases fast, the users increases its volume and so price too.
There were too much prediction like $10k per bitcoin, let us be more realistic of that guys, prediction is not far from the reality we predict on what we think is near to happen. Thinking this high amount is okay but futuristic it takes too many years if that happens, unless big whales invested big amount of bitcoin and it may affect it.

What happened in the previous days weren't really reliable to use in a prediction. What has happened yesterday will not be the same thing that's going to happen tomorrow. Just like you said, the price of bitcoin was increasing fast these days. So using that statistics would mean that the price of bitcoin would shoot to the moon. I don't know how you came up with $2000 by being "realistic" when you used the statistics of the previous days. The price of bitcoin has increased a lot in the previous days.

tl;dr: Your $2000 per coin is nothing but a mere guess and is not based in the growth of the past days which contradicts your post.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 25, 2017, 05:17:44 AM
I guess this year bitcoin will reach $2000 per coin, this will be great if so, I predicted it with that amount because of the fast growing every day of bitcoin, and it is much because the demand of bitcoin really increases fast, the users increases its volume and so price too.
There were too much prediction like $10k per bitcoin, let us be more realistic of that guys, prediction is not far from the reality we predict on what we think is near to happen. Thinking this high amount is okay but futuristic it takes too many years if that happens, unless big whales invested big amount of bitcoin and it may affect it.

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
February 25, 2017, 12:32:15 AM
By looking at the price of bitcoin right now, my prediction is the price of bitcoin will keep increase but we need to beware, because someday i'm sure the bitcoin's price will dropped and it can happen anytime. Just remember, bitcoin price not always go high. Play safe when something bad happen and don't keep it too long.

We don't have to worry and beware of it. It's just normal when the price of bitcoin will drop. But in the end for sure the price will increase again. Just believe that bitcoin can and for sure you will it. Also I predict that there will be more players in the market and new comers for this year.
Yup that is true all assets are affected by price action whether it is a major correction or a minor one all is inevitable to happen. Prices are controlled by human emotion and sometimes it tends to produce the worst of affects like panic selling when everything is normal and majority of people think it reaches its maximum value they tend to do profit taking early the is the most common case in the cryptocurrency trading. 
Activity: 532
February 25, 2017, 12:06:06 AM
By looking at the price of bitcoin right now, my prediction is the price of bitcoin will keep increase but we need to beware, because someday i'm sure the bitcoin's price will dropped and it can happen anytime. Just remember, bitcoin price not always go high. Play safe when something bad happen and don't keep it too long.
copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 604
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
February 24, 2017, 11:16:30 PM
I guess bitcoin will be $10k this years end.Hope we all be richer soon Grin
You are an exaggerated dude, it's impossible to reach $10k in only one year maybe several more years before we can reach that price, In bitcoin price, we do not know what will happen whether it will down or increase the price but I hope we can reach $2k price this year.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
February 24, 2017, 11:09:26 PM
You are totally insane. Even the most optimistic Bitcoiner does not believe it will happen. Keep dreaming son. I hope that you will be rich in your dream. There are too many things against Bitcoin right now and I doubt that it can even hit $2000 in the end of this year. There is still a long path ahead for Bitcoin to be explored and be recognized
Thinking of a bigger price is always good for the community, however, $10K seems very impossible and if ever we reach that price this year, I'm afraid for the next thing will happen. As it rise very fast, the dump will be hard and we might not recover anymore.
Activity: 378
Merit: 260
Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin
February 24, 2017, 02:36:49 PM
You are totally insane. Even the most optimistic Bitcoiner does not believe it will happen. Keep dreaming son. I hope that you will be rich in your dream. There are too many things against Bitcoin right now and I doubt that it can even hit $2000 in the end of this year. There is still a long path ahead for Bitcoin to be explored and be recognized

Probably Megaupload 2 will produce a 2000$ price/ BTC. Hopefully this year  Roll Eyes
Activity: 854
February 24, 2017, 01:54:05 PM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 24, 2017, 01:51:41 PM
After Bitcoin broke the ATH, it is now setting its new all time high, I think Bitcoin will eventually hit $1300  and a push of the approval of ETF (if ever) will further increase it to $1500 before the end of this semester.  My only worry is that the decline if ETF is not approved.  Probably we can see another dump till sub $1000.

Both alternatives are possible to happen, we don't know yet exactly what will really happen, so be prepared for both situations. The pump possibility is a good moment to make a nice profit, the dump possibility is a good moment to buy more Bitcoins and wait for the next pump to sell again. Thinking this way we can make profit anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
February 24, 2017, 01:25:16 PM
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February 24, 2017, 12:15:28 PM
Today bitcoin is a very serious situation. Many countries have already banned cryptocurrency. But we still hope that bitcoin will take a leading position in the financial world. While there is no international recognition, it will be seen.
btw which countries that forbid the use bitcoin? I think the government began to fear about the potential bitcoin Lol
but it will not make bitcoin be dead. bitcoin development will continue to run
In fact, a total ban of bitcoins almost anywhere in the world. As a rule there is a ban for all banks to maintain payments in bitcoin. The problem is that the authorities do not consider bitcoin a currency and therefore can't apply the real punishment.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
February 24, 2017, 12:02:20 PM
After Bitcoin broke the ATH, it is now setting its new all time high, I think Bitcoin will eventually hit $1300  and a push of the approval of ETF (if ever) will further increase it to $1500 before the end of this semester.  My only worry is that the decline if ETF is not approved.  Probably we can see another dump till sub $1000.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
February 24, 2017, 11:21:06 AM
Today bitcoin is a very serious situation. Many countries have already banned cryptocurrency. But we still hope that bitcoin will take a leading position in the financial world. While there is no international recognition, it will be seen.

What's up with today? How come yesterday bitcoin was not in a very serious situation? What countries are you talking about? Only thing that's near "banning cryptocurrency" that I've heard about in the previous weeks is the PBoC encounter but we're past that. China was the most powerful/influential country before the PBoC thing. After the major price decreased, we got up pretty quickly. It proves that bitcoins can't be destroyed by simply banning it in a country. Maybe if all of the government bans it, there would be another major price decrease. But there would still be people that are not going to leave bitcoins just because their government said so.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
February 24, 2017, 03:47:00 AM
- Everything happened as I had guessed, because prise rise too fast, it is leading to unstable and now it is falling. I think it will return 800-900$. Potential of Bitcoin is enormous, but without a solid foundation it is easy to collapse, I think it needs more time. Price will have major adjustment in the next few days. Now, we need to wait and stop all transactions, the rapid rise and fall can cause transactions to interruption
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
February 24, 2017, 02:32:40 AM
btw which countries that forbid the use bitcoin? I think the government began to fear about the potential bitcoin Lol
but it will not make bitcoin be dead. bitcoin development will continue to run
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
February 23, 2017, 10:33:12 PM
- I can only say the future of Bitcoin is extremely unpredictable. Now, Bitcoin is like a storm, it is gradually going the pinnacle and become the King of the virtual currency, prices are rising quickly. But, I feel this is a huge problem because rapid increase make it become unstable, if continued, it will collapse. Price as a bubble, if the strain it will explode. However, in my opinion Government will soon accept and control it, the future of it will be developed, it can replace paper money became common currency of the world
Perhaps we wait for good prospects for bitcoin only when the bitcoin mining is coming to an end. Here are just a count at least approximately does not seem possible time. Still need to take into account the loss of bitcoin and their keys.
That's a good move although it's still a long time that we need to wait before we can find the answer we need, right now is the time to invest because if you believe that bitcoin will be the future and possibly replace paper money then expect the price might be x10 or more with the current price.
We have our own speculation and therefore we should put our money based on what we think it will happen, it's time to gamble now.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
February 23, 2017, 05:33:16 PM
- I can only say the future of Bitcoin is extremely unpredictable. Now, Bitcoin is like a storm, it is gradually going the pinnacle and become the King of the virtual currency, prices are rising quickly. But, I feel this is a huge problem because rapid increase make it become unstable, if continued, it will collapse. Price as a bubble, if the strain it will explode. However, in my opinion Government will soon accept and control it, the future of it will be developed, it can replace paper money became common currency of the world
Perhaps we wait for good prospects for bitcoin only when the bitcoin mining is coming to an end. Here are just a count at least approximately does not seem possible time. Still need to take into account the loss of bitcoin and their keys.
Activity: 223
February 23, 2017, 05:02:42 PM

Yeah. Higher shifts do reflects instability. But if we consider past of Bitcoin, the base is becoming stronger. As for now, in Jan price declined to $700-800 but we all were sure that it will not go lower than that. The spread of Bitcoin made it sure that it will not collaspe significantly until something major happen!
For government, I think government will never consider to regulate Bitcoin as it is. But maybe a chance, Government and banks soon adopt Blockchain technology on mass scale in their operations.

I couldn't agree more with you that in future or about 5 years again price of bitcoin will become more unpredictable, but in my point of view that unpredictably will not collapse bitcoin while it go higher. When bitcoin more strong in price it causes the user of bitcoin more much this big bitcoin users community will not easy to collapse.
Bitcoin currency is a very promising and all community members will even get stronger, but do not build illusions about world domination bitcoin. Cryptocurrency will still remain in the shadow of Fiat.
Activity: 672
February 23, 2017, 04:21:08 PM

Yeah. Higher shifts do reflects instability. But if we consider past of Bitcoin, the base is becoming stronger. As for now, in Jan price declined to $700-800 but we all were sure that it will not go lower than that. The spread of Bitcoin made it sure that it will not collaspe significantly until something major happen!
For government, I think government will never consider to regulate Bitcoin as it is. But maybe a chance, Government and banks soon adopt Blockchain technology on mass scale in their operations.

I couldn't agree more with you that in future or about 5 years again price of bitcoin will become more unpredictable, but in my point of view that unpredictably will not collapse bitcoin while it go higher. When bitcoin more strong in price it causes the user of bitcoin more much this big bitcoin users community will not easy to collapse.
Pages:
Jump to: