Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell us about your experience - page 20. (Read 2828 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 13
October 25, 2018, 10:42:42 AM
For a newbie, you should engage in bounty campaigns before investing in any altcoin. You need to learn more. You should read about blockchain technology around this time, look for articles that relate to future market predictions and read them. It will be really helpful to you.
Sorry, maybe you can re-read my topic again, and I just ask that your experience to be shared in this thread can be exemplified by people in this forum.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
October 25, 2018, 10:35:36 AM
For a newbie, you should engage in bounty campaigns before investing in any altcoin. You need to learn more. You should read about blockchain technology around this time, look for articles that relate to future market predictions and read them. It will be really helpful to you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
October 25, 2018, 10:18:53 AM
Friends  Wink
I want to share your experience with you.
Since the first time I got to know cryptocurrency I initially did not believe that cryptocurrency can help my economy, after I did it in various ways to work, finally now I can meet the economic needs of my family.

On the other hand I also read articles that they can also provide loans to help others.

And in this forum there are also people who provide ways to help their economy.

It can surely help the world economy in the following ways;
* Increase job opportunities as people can work from home and get paid in BTC which will benefit both the employer and the employee.
* Provide flexibility in online payments.
* Eliminate the need for exchanging fiat money as BTC can be used worldwide.
* Can benefit e-commerce websites in various ways.
These are just a few ways BTC can help to grow the world economy and I am sure there would be plenty much other ways which I can't think of right now.

Now, what about your experience? let's share experiences.
May you also succeed with cryptocurrency  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: