Pages:
Author

Topic: TEMGEANCOIN, TGN and the TEMGEAN APP GIG ECONOMY - page 2. (Read 782 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
will the site show how many tokens have already been sold?
Activity: 37
looking forward to the project.. I believe that the future of this project is bright.. thumbs up to the members of this team..
Activity: 36
Not sure I understand. Can you give us a real case as an example?

The gig economy refers to the seasonal and temporary workers who provide important short term services that is essential to the global economy. The goal of the Teamgean project is to harness the power of this economy under one platform and make it more accessible and effective for all participant.

quite interesting. but how many team members are there in your team?

Currently we have 6 professional developers. We are hoping to add more in due course as we are able to raise funds.

and what about the advisors?

Our project is still evolving and we are adding new team members and other important personnel. We have spoken to several credible individuals who are excited to be part of this project. A few of them have current engagements and will be available at a later time. Once we have firmed up we these Individuals an announcement will be made in due course.
Do not miss this ICO, an excellent project and an excellent team. Campaign and marketing are good, the company's goals can be achieved without problems !

We are currently looking for community members who can host signature campaign for the project and also manage the video bounty . The Temgeancoin project is offering a 1,000,000 TGN video bounty campaign for all community members. All you need to do is provide a maximum 2 minute video of the Teamgeancoin project capturing the main points of the bitcointalk announcement thread. The final successful video shall be posted on YouTube and other online social media platform. In rh future, more bounty shall be announced. Same applies s to airdrop.
I have checked all the points of your plan and everything is actually very good!  Good luck DEV's.

Thank you for your compliments. We feel delighted that many of our community members have seen the lofty goals we have set for this project and are willing to be part of it. Blockchain projects are by its very nature very demanding and we will give it our best to ensure positive results.
Will there be nodes and masternodes in your project?

Well, our project based on the model utilized the robust ethereum network, using its ERC20 standard for optimal security, lower transaction fees and easy scalability. Considering the forgoing, we shall not have nodes or masternodes on our platform.
Hello, I found your project on ICO Champs and it really interested me. I would like to discuss a couple of details with you, and I also have an interesting proposal for you.

Thanks for connecting with us and showing interest in our project. We are trying to build a large community of participants so we welcome positive feedback to enable us deliver a better project. Please feel free to send us a message regarding your thoughts.
Activity: 44
I have checked all the points of your plan and everything is actually very good!  Good luck DEV's.
Activity: 57
Do not miss this ICO, an excellent project and an excellent team. Campaign and marketing are good, the company's goals can be achieved without problems !
Activity: 22
Will there be nodes and masternodes in your project?
Activity: 19
Hello, I found your project on ICO Champs and it really interested me. I would like to discuss a couple of details with you, and I also have an interesting proposal for you.
brand new
Activity: 0

The gig economy refers to the seasonal and temporary workers who provide important short term services that is essential to the global economy. The goal of the Teamgean project is to harness the power of this economy under one platform and make it more accessible and effective for all participant.

Currently we have 6 professional developers. We are hoping to add more in due course as we are able to raise funds.

and what about the advisors?
The Temgean application provides a universal user platform for making a person visible and able to interact with other users. The project deserves attention.

The Temgean project will enable providers and consumers of Gig Economy services to connect and get the best of services and prices. Also, the work history , user reviews and qualification of service providers will be visible, ensuring that people who hire them can get their suitability for their specific needs. Again, since it’s a global platform, users can narrow their needs to specific regions or lacation for their employment.
The project is worthy of attention. How confident are you you will be able to stick to the road map?

We are a solid and diligent team working tirelessly to ensure project is delivered on time.

There is a error. I cannot visit your webisite. http://www.temgean.com/

We had stated in an earlier post that our website is under development and will be revealed within 30 days.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
The Temgean application provides a universal user platform for making a person visible and able to interact with other users. The project deserves attention.
Activity: 12
There is a error. I cannot visit your webisite. http://www.temgean.com/
Activity: 49

Activity: 61
When will you post your official thread?
Pages:
Jump to: