Pages:
Author

Topic: temtum was on Sky News on Monday!?! - page 2. (Read 850 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 12
July 29, 2019, 06:01:05 AM
The project is very interesting indeed. I got acquainted with it in more detail and was pleasantly surprised. I think they have a promising future.

Thanks for the support! We'll do you proud.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
July 28, 2019, 07:27:40 AM
Yeah! sometimes it is not all about unnecessary hype that makes a project successful, project like temtum don't need any hype to succeed because the fundamentals and the ideas which the project is built is the driving tool of temtum, inshort, i like the way temtum surprises everyone eventually because not many people know about tem before but now many are aware and many more will still come to support this great project.
I totally agree. Temtum, and others good projects, simply need time to become bigger. If a project can release good products, apps, and have strong use cases, it will certainly become bigger, and there is no need to do hype to catch flow of capital for their projects.
Yeah absolutely project with a good working products will succeed because it will get the attention of the investors to invest, because of the potential of the product and services.  Surely temtum will soar high soon while it is in launching pad don't miss to catch a ride with this incredible project.
Activity: 102
July 28, 2019, 06:36:42 AM
Yeah! sometimes it is not all about unnecessary hype that makes a project successful, project like temtum don't need any hype to succeed because the fundamentals and the ideas which the project is built is the driving tool of temtum, inshort, i like the way temtum surprises everyone eventually because not many people know about tem before but now many are aware and many more will still come to support this great project.
I totally agree. Temtum, and others good projects, simply need time to become bigger. If a project can release good products, apps, and have strong use cases, it will certainly become bigger, and there is no need to do hype to catch flow of capital for their projects.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
July 28, 2019, 06:28:56 AM
The project didn't show much hype at the beginning.  The platform has some massive advantages to the cryptocurrency industry.  I hope the platform brings more exciting news.  The teams are amazing.

Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 27, 2019, 10:31:41 AM
Temtum is one project that the team is doing all the right thing just away from the hype of the crypto space, no ICO, is listed already on exchange and the price is doing very well, also there is a chance is going to get listed on a bigger exchange, look at the quality of the team, it is a first class team. My advice is that do not be late to the party
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
July 27, 2019, 07:44:55 AM
I am very closely following the developments in order to be ready to take advantage of this opportunity.  Even good reviews about the company in the telegram network give reason to draw appropriate conclusions. Most of all, I am impressed by the statements of the team that Tentum is an ultralight, ultra-fast, quantum-protected decentralized network, redefining the boundaries of the blockchain and cryptocurrency to increase financial freedom.  Cheers, friends.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
July 27, 2019, 05:57:32 AM
The project didn't show much hype at the beginning.  The platform has some massive advantages to the cryptocurrency industry.  I hope the platform brings more exciting news.  The teams are amazing.
Activity: 555
July 26, 2019, 03:58:59 PM

Have heard about this project but paid little or no attention to it but its really an interesting one having studied the links you droped
Activity: 447
Merit: 100
July 26, 2019, 01:04:41 PM
As a payment coin it is pretty unrivalled for speed, security, low resource requirements and scalability.

The project is financially stable without the need for an IEO as the team and in the process of on-boarding clients which will be announced soon.

It is also quantum secure  Grin
They listed on Coinall, a subsidiary of OKEx. I think a solid project and has raised fund like Temtum will not need an IEO. Community feedback very well on them.
Activity: 196
July 25, 2019, 06:26:28 AM
I have recently noticed that temtum is very well appreciated by the community.  Can you introduce good characteristics of temtum compared to other projects?
Follow the trend, no matter what makes this coin special, just try to speculate on short term price growth.
I am not talking abot long term HODL, I mean quick speculative buy like IEOs on Binance.

Read before you comment, Tem did not host any ico or ieo because they were privately funded and have enough funds to develop project according to roadmap, you should take a look at CoinAll and see how much Tem is trading on usd pairs,
No speculations or hype only market determines the worth of Tem, keep an eye on tem because this is just the beginning, and you should try and read the white paper Wink

You got it Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
July 25, 2019, 12:06:28 AM
I believe temtum have something special in blockchain development proggres, The founder is really smart guy and bounty manager have really good reputation on this forum, thats why i join temtum bounty.
Activity: 686
Merit: 35
July 24, 2019, 10:53:18 PM
I have recently noticed that temtum is very well appreciated by the community.  Can you introduce good characteristics of temtum compared to other projects?
Follow the trend, no matter what makes this coin special, just try to speculate on short term price growth.
I am not talking abot long term HODL, I mean quick speculative buy like IEOs on Binance.

Read before you comment, Tem did not host any ico or ieo because they were privately funded and have enough funds to develop project according to roadmap, you should take a look at CoinAll and see how much Tem is trading on usd pairs,
No speculations or hype only market determines the worth of Tem, keep an eye on tem because this is just the beginning, and you should try and read the white paper Wink
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
July 24, 2019, 04:25:19 PM
Activity: 966
Merit: 502
July 24, 2019, 04:07:04 PM
This Temtum project promises to deliver quantum technology and from what I saw during the interview, they are ready to take this blockchain space to a new trajectory. I like projects with clear ideas on what they seek to achieve, irrespective of how novel the idea might be
July 24, 2019, 03:44:35 PM
Temtum did not conduct any ico or ieo, they where privately funded i think and as of now they have already got the listing approval of CoinAll, from what was posted in their telegram group Tem trading on CoinAll will start 24th July at 10am BST, we are all looking forward to see trading go live.
You should fix your signature code, my friend. I am sure that you copied signature codes wrongly and missed the
Code:
[center]
at the beginning of signature code. Please add it at the beginning, the you will not see
Code:
[/center]
at the end, like you saw it now.

Thanks for pointing that out looking at it now i see i made a mistake wearing the signature, i will have it fixed as soon as am close to my pc, i saw others wearing same rank as me definitely mine is not worn correctly.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
July 23, 2019, 09:36:11 AM
I see their bounty campaign a day ago and i see they have a pretty good community, its good to see bounty ico in team, for sure it gets attract inventors to invest in their ICO, lets go guys lets hunt this bounty Cool.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
July 23, 2019, 09:28:10 AM
Temtum did not conduct any ico or ieo, they where privately funded i think and as of now they have already got the listing approval of CoinAll, from what was posted in their telegram group Tem trading on CoinAll will start 24th July at 10am BST, we are all looking forward to see trading go live.
You should fix your signature code, my friend. I am sure that you copied signature codes wrongly and missed the
Code:
[center]
at the beginning of signature code. Please add it at the beginning, the you will not see
Code:
[/center]
at the end, like you saw it now.
July 23, 2019, 09:21:50 AM
yes, that was really good. isn't there often an ico that reaches into television.
looks really like very good work and could become a successful project again for a change Cool

but before now all rush the bounty campaign. there is kyc mandatory. only for your info guys Wink

Congratulations, you are in a bounty campaign, I can see the support, and yes, it's pretty rare to see some ICO in TV, that's a good exposure for the project and although I don't have any idea how much they raise as of now but for sure this will be a success.

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
July 23, 2019, 07:19:52 AM
yes, that was really good. isn't there often an ico that reaches into television.
looks really like very good work and could become a successful project again for a change Cool

but before now all rush the bounty campaign. there is kyc mandatory. only for your info guys Wink

Congratulations, you are in a bounty campaign, I can see the support, and yes, it's pretty rare to see some ICO in TV, that's a good exposure for the project and although I don't have any idea how much they raise as of now but for sure this will be a success.
Pages:
Jump to: