Pages:
Author

Topic: Ten merit to give for newbies and Juniors. - page 2. (Read 446 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
January 27, 2019, 09:59:05 AM
This is NOT a giveaway thread: Read Below
<***>
If you think there is something wrong with this topic, don't hesitate to post your observations here and i will make the necessary edit if needed.

Edit OP,  "this isn't your regular giveaway thread" will be more appropriate to use because it's still a giveaway. You are asking for link to give merit to deserving post so it's a giveaway thread but you just have strick rules (which is a good one).  

Giveaways threads aren't meant for searching(begging) for merit but to hightlight a post (through link) you feel deserve some merit.

Thread added to UPDATED [27/01/2019]: List of Active Merit Giveaways threads.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
January 27, 2019, 09:36:46 AM
This is NOT a regular giveaway thread: Read Below

Followed by hope to encourage newcome users upgrade their rank by start making quality posts:
I am giving 10 merit points to 10 unmerited posts made by newbies / Juniors according to those parameters:
- Only 1 merit per post.
- Only 1 post per user.
- Only newbies and Juniors can participate.
- Posts related to ICO's will not be rewarded.
- Posts must be written in English.
- Posts should not be merited before.
- Don't use your alt (low-ranked) account. (Known alts will be reported to Moderators)
*Don't post anything but the link of your post that you think i should merit.(No PM please)
*Ignoring your post means that i don't think it deserves to be merited, you can try again with another one.

Current merit count: 8
Users receiving 1 merit:

This initiative is inspired from the topic started by mikeywith here: I have 10 merit to give for Jr.Members and newbies
If you think there is something wrong with this topic, don't hesitate to post your observations here and i will make the necessary edit if needed.

I will lock this topic once the 10 merits are given out, then re-open it when get more smerit to offer.
Pages:
Jump to: