Pages:
Author

Topic: Tennis betting - page 3. (Read 739 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
July 20, 2018, 11:39:35 AM
well the basic idea is to create website with plenty useful information about atp tennis (players forms, injuries, market moves etc.) it would be nice to have a group of registered users who would pay service monthly or yearly. I have great experience and knowledge for the game but honestly I don't know any of creating/ setting up a web page. any solutions??

Those interested in gambling can consult me via PM, I am glad to help those serious bettors.

how about starting a thread here and try sharing your knowledge before creating the site , this should give you an idea about how people will react with your posts and also it should give people an idea about how you perform
if it was successful then you can start working on your site , you will find many people here to help you setting up your site
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
July 20, 2018, 02:49:48 AM
well the basic idea is to create website with plenty useful information about atp tennis (players forms, injuries, market moves etc.) it would be nice to have a group of registered users who would pay service monthly or yearly. I have great experience and knowledge for the game but honestly I don't know any of creating/ setting up a web page. any solutions??

Those interested in gambling can consult me via PM, I am glad to help those serious bettors.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
July 19, 2018, 08:19:46 PM
Anyone interested in tennis betting can contact me for business. I am glad to share lot info and hopefully we can earn some $.

if it's not a paid service then you should just start a thread and post your plays there , if it's paid then no one ever will join you unless you have a good reputation among other tipsters like a tracked sheet for your past picks or tracked results using sites like bettin.gs
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
July 19, 2018, 07:57:30 PM
It is good if he can give the tips via public so that others who interested in tennis betting will be benefited and me as well.
Or you are collecting people here and give them tips with monthly payments?

If you are asking for payments I think there are many people here are sharing tips and prediction so it is better to get tips for free than paying for the tips then after that we will lose in the end but if it sure win then you must give us a sample here so that we can follow your prediction and tips.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
July 19, 2018, 07:46:37 PM
What exactly do you have in mind?

Like tips or something?

I doubt it's a tip. "Business"

Maybe some fixed matches again or something. If not then whatever it is, it's risky to do such transaction.

If OP is really serious about this, then disclosed the information here in public and not via PM's.

I'll accept it via PM too.

And post here if it looks legit or not without revealing any of the info.

If that's okay with OP?
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
July 19, 2018, 07:24:15 PM

Like tips or something?

I doubt it's a tip. "Business"

Maybe some fixed matches again or something. If not then whatever it is, it's risky to do such transaction.

If OP is really serious about this, then disclosed the information here in public and not via PM's.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
July 19, 2018, 07:12:10 PM

Like tips or something?
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
July 19, 2018, 08:53:47 AM
Here I will share free tennis tips and then we will switch to a private telegram channel. Stay tuned.

D. Thiem vs K. Khachanov     2                 odd  1.61  YES
K. Anderson vs R. Nadal        1                 odd  2.25  YES
S.Bolelli vs B. Schnur            1                 odd  1.82  YES
P. Lorenzi vs R. Berankis       2                  odd  1.70   YES
L. Mayer  vs M. Kecmanovic  1                  odd  2.25  NO
F. Verdasco vs P. Lorenzi       1 (-3 games) odd  1.58   YES

Tips shared in telegram group:
T. Kokkinakis vs J-W. Tsonga  2                 odd 2.25  YES
T. Monteiro vs  B. Paire          2                 odd 1.35  YES

*Important update* That would be all considering free tips, from now on I am using telegram channel >all_about_tennis< Join me there! Subscription $5 daily, $10 monthly, $70 yearly (payments via BTC). I hope we can continue this great run. If you need further explanations send me PM.
p.s. match reports, injury news and players quotes  from ticker.tennisform will be shared besides tennis tips. Just to mention that 12 months individual subscription on tennisform ticker stand 250 euro. On this channel you get it for free.

since the telegram channel is private here is an invitation link: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEW6nLNO6HIL3vxusg

Pages:
Jump to: