Author

Topic: Tennis League All Thread - page 781. (Read 197743 times)

legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
May 22, 2016, 08:29:52 AM
Tennis is really a cool sport to bet. 75% of time the head to head statistics would work.
I would like to experiment with some risky and non risky tennis bets based on head to head statistics and post my results too. My bets for next few hours.

Buyukakcay v Sasnovich , Match Odds , Cagla Buyukakcay @ 1.47  French Open

D Jakupovic v I Shinikova , Match Odds , I Shinikova @ 1.54   ITF Caserta

Good mate. You have made it, I thought of betting for Duckworth and sinikova but my fate I was unable to make the transaction and missed the chance of good profit.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 22, 2016, 06:20:43 AM
Am I the only that care about French Opens Rolland Garros today Huh
By the way I found some odds that I thought I could share.
Basilashvili v Edmund - Kyle Edmund @ 1.54
Albot v Paire - Benoit Paire @ 1.15
Toto odds - 1.77
No sir,  add me,  I am watching French open right now and am very happy with my bets,  kvitova playing very well against kovinic and I am waiting for men's match.  And that's good picks,  good luck
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1069
May 22, 2016, 05:16:22 AM
Tennis is really a cool sport to bet. 75% of time the head to head statistics would work.
I would like to experiment with some risky and non risky tennis bets based on head to head statistics and post my results too. My bets for next few hours.

Buyukakcay v Sasnovich , Match Odds , Cagla Buyukakcay @ 1.47  French Open

D Jakupovic v I Shinikova , Match Odds , I Shinikova @ 1.54   ITF Caserta

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
May 22, 2016, 02:56:13 AM
Am I the only that care about French Opens Rolland Garros today Huh
By the way I found some odds that I thought I could share.
Basilashvili v Edmund - Kyle Edmund @ 1.54
Albot v Paire - Benoit Paire @ 1.15
Toto odds - 1.77
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
May 17, 2016, 02:13:43 AM
A lot of Tennis Match going on now , Nice ATP , Geneva ATP , Strasbourg WTA and Rolland Garros Qualification
My pick for today -
D Young v Fognini - Fabio Fognini @ 1.24
Flipkens v Caro Garcia - Caroline Garcia @ 1.32
Toto Odds : 1.63

I will wait for french open to start then will place some bets
But some matches here are good

When will start Roland Garros? I think that Nadal has an opportunity to make a change in his ranking and career.. I'd like to see him competitive like 2 years ago.
The Rolland Garros will start on May 22 to June 5 . Yes , Nadal definitely is favor to win this year Rolland Garros , although he not doing well against Djokovic and Murray in ATP tour , but GrandSlam is totally different story...

sure he always play good this one
and from look of thing if comes to again same final Djokovic and Murray can play it cuz they are on opposite sides
the concern for both players is who will get Nadal in matches, cuz to be honest in saying think that neither of them want it
May 16, 2016, 11:09:12 AM
A lot of Tennis Match going on now , Nice ATP , Geneva ATP , Strasbourg WTA and Rolland Garros Qualification
My pick for today -

When will start Roland Garros? I think that Nadal has an opportunity to make a change in his ranking and career.. I'd like to see him competitive like 2 years ago.
The Rolland Garros will start on May 22 to June 5 . Yes , Nadal definitely is favor to win this year Rolland Garros , although he not doing well against Djokovic and Murray in ATP tour , but GrandSlam is totally different story...
Activity: 700
May 16, 2016, 10:51:43 AM
My pick for today -

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
May 16, 2016, 09:49:56 AM
My pick for today -

legendary
May 16, 2016, 09:03:10 AM
My pick for today -
Good picks.  D young is a good player,  but we all know fognino can outplay him.  I lost some money on djokovic in the finals.  I will wait for French open to start and then place some bets. I am rooting for Nadal and Federer,  although injury is a big concern for Federer,  let's hope he is strong and can play well. 
May 16, 2016, 08:58:22 AM
My pick for today -
legendary
May 16, 2016, 01:09:04 AM
Final was little off better was last week, but im glad sometimes ita bored to see djojovic wins all the time
Yaa same here . Always seeing Djokovic winning is boringggg. today murray played very well . his first serve was exceptionally well and also his backhand shots.

well this is good at least we can predict next final in french open djokovic - murray with sure  Grin
kidding but i would like to see them i final in epic match in five sets that would be clash of new titans
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
May 15, 2016, 02:31:53 PM
Final was little off better was last week, but im glad sometimes ita bored to see djojovic wins all the time
Yaa same here . Always seeing Djokovic winning is boringggg. today murray played very well . his first serve was exceptionally well and also his backhand shots.
legendary
May 15, 2016, 02:20:30 PM
legendary
May 15, 2016, 01:11:56 PM
todays matches on ROME

Pouille L. (Fra) - Murray A. (Gbr)
Djokovic N. (Srb)   - Nishikori K. (Jpn)

seem like another Final will be Murray Djokovic

You pick that right
Murray plays good on clay now it might be that 2 of them plays final in RG this year
I'm tired of this Djokovic - Murray final shit , seem like the tennis world have no competitive at all
I will hope all the best for Nadal in Rolland Garros this year !
By the way , I'm gonna pick A Murray +3.5 Games @ 1.71 for the up coming Djokovic - Murray final....

Very good choice sir . And Yes many are bored of Djokovic - Murray finals . But this time , it was something different . The result was not as expected , Murray just crushed Djokovic to win in straight sets ( 6-3,6-3) . It is the first time a british player is winning the ROME title and it is the first time Murray is winning Against Djokovic in Finals in a clay court . Great performance , it will surely be a confident booster for him , and he will enter Roland Garros with high confidence. Hope Nadal too makes a good comeback.
May 15, 2016, 11:06:30 AM
todays matches on ROME

You pick that right
Murray plays good on clay now it might be that 2 of them plays final in RG this year
I'm tired of this Djokovic - Murray final shit , seem like the tennis world have no competitive at all
I will hope all the best for Nadal in Rolland Garros this year !
By the way , I'm gonna pick A Murray +3.5 Games @ 1.71 for the up coming Djokovic - Murray final....
legendary
May 15, 2016, 07:38:31 AM
todays matches on ROME

You pick that right

Ya true , but it would be more awesome to see Nadal in the final . He has won RG 9 times . No one has ever won one Grand slam 10 times , it would be great to see him create history . And yesterday Nishikori played exceptionally well , he almost made the impossible as possible . BUt Djokovic played right shots at right time .
These were my bets for the matches ->
https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1CQ1XqxW5xs3AxXVSvFVpHSaika3RePduf
https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1HXLTWTBjonLndkFypDdQ1EC8ajKuAxueM
https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1NJEo2VqYjJ6aQPRzFsQ1fommj8UcKtwef

Waiting for Sousa to win now.
legendary
May 15, 2016, 04:54:48 AM
todays matches on ROME

You pick that right
legendary
May 14, 2016, 05:29:25 AM
todays matches on ROME

I'm expect Pouille and Nishikori will giving hard time for their opponent , Andy Murray and Djokovic
Nishikori to win a set Yes @ 2.32
Pouille +5.5 Games @ 2
Ya we can expect something from Nishikori.  But I don't think pouille will be a problem for murray.  Murray is playing extremely well in clay court nowadays and yes it's again a djokovic vs murray finals and I am waiting for it.  But I like your choice of pouille +5.5 games.  

edit: Such a great match going on. Nishikori just giving it all , playing an aggressive tennis . He won the first set , now Djokovic won the second set.
Lets just hope the third set will be an epic one. 
May 14, 2016, 05:23:21 AM
todays matches on ROME

I'm expect Pouille and Nishikori will giving hard time for their opponent , Andy Murray and Djokovic
Nishikori to win a set Yes @ 2.32
Pouille +5.5 Games @ 2
legendary
May 14, 2016, 03:44:42 AM
todays matches on ROME

Jump to: