Pages:
Author

Topic: Tennis vs football - page 2. (Read 195 times)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 626
October 10, 2021, 09:43:51 AM
It will depend on the game that you have knowledge on because game is game and majorly on luck. Especially gambling is risky and lucky adventure, you can't say slot game is risky and believe that tennis or football is easier to bet and win. For football some gamblers are frustrated from outcomes of games that they think is a sure win, they bet hugely and lose because there are upset, bad days in every gambling game. You bet base on the game that you understand but don't feel another is difficult while another is easier.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
October 10, 2021, 09:33:37 AM
Am thinking of starting a betting journey and have hard experience in slots and other online gambling games which are risky because it requires a gambler to have some skills, but in tennis or live football betting is all about predictions and luck?
Which will refer for a beginner should bet on tennis games or football which among the two is easy to forecast.

After reading your post several times I think you should quit gambling! When you think that slots and lucky based games need some skills I believe you didn't even try to learn more about those games and how to play them, so you lost some money, and with the same strategy you plan to bet on tennis or football... where "is all about predictions and luck"! I can only guess you will have the same destiny as with your first time!

If you are really eager to gamble try to read more about the games before you try them... when it's about sports betting try to bet on the sport you know, the one you like the most and you have a desire to follow it from week to week... and only then try to make predictions and you will rely more on yourself and your knowledge about that sport than on luck! Luck is important, but it's crazy to just throw bets around and rely only on luck!
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
October 10, 2021, 09:26:45 AM
Am thinking of starting a betting journey and have hard experience in slots and other online gambling games which are risky because it requires a gambler to have some skills, but in tennis or live football betting is all about predictions and luck?
Which will refer for a beginner should bet on tennis games or football which among the two is easy to forecast.

Which amongst the two sports you have followed or at least knowledge of the team or the players?

I usually bet on tennis, but I have followed it for many years so I'm confident on betting on that sports. Of course, it's not always a win for me, but the most important thing is that you are familiar with the sports and you know how or who to bet. Otherwise, if you don't have knowledge then you're most likely going to lose in the end.

You can choose a player whom you are familiar about instead of focusing on which sports. You have choices based on your experiences. You can bet on a player or on a team. Choose where you wish to bet. Spent time in analyzing either about the best players of the teams or the teams. Especially their recent games. Then yes bet on. These should help you to come to a conclusion how to go about.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Global peace initiative
October 10, 2021, 09:23:30 AM
Tennis is an unpopular game for many people, but if you talk of football, its fans are all over the place. So you have to choose the one you bet on base on your knowledge. I will advise you to do your due diligence and adapt yourself to the games first before betting on them. And also check the odds once you get the right analysis if the odds are ok and you are sure of winning before diving into place a bet.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
October 10, 2021, 06:50:19 AM

Which amongst the two sports you have followed or at least knowledge of the team or the players?

I usually bet on tennis, but I have followed it for many years so I'm confident on betting on that sports. Of course, it's not always a win for me, but the most important thing is that you are familiar with the sports and you know how or who to bet. Otherwise, if you don't have knowledge then you're most likely going to lose in the end.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 535
fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022
October 10, 2021, 06:45:03 AM
I hope you know you can't compare football with Tennis. Football is more rampant in our society this days that Tennis that only has few lovers. When it comes to luck in betting, betting on football is more interesting and luck base than tennis which has limited players and more skill to be able to have greater luck. I think you will always see people around that can forecast game for you than Tennis.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 10, 2021, 06:33:17 AM
Going upon the games based on your knowledge about the game seems to be the wiser choice than random pick on someone's suggestion. In my opinion tennis is good on my opinion, because I've used to it and as a beginner I've experienced good winning from tennis than any other sports in my early days of gambling.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 10, 2021, 06:10:24 AM
Pages:
Jump to: