Pages:
Author

Topic: TenX PAY end of year predictions - page 2. (Read 1167 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 03:53:25 PM
Card ordered and eagerly waiting for it.
Price prediction is x2 by the end of the year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
October 30, 2017, 03:39:41 PM
I think TenX is the best one among its competitors, despite that, I don't think they will be able to do any significant rise this year.
~50-60k in December is my prediction
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
October 30, 2017, 01:56:07 PM
I dont think tenx pay can do much untill the end of this year. There are many project similiar to tenx. Also if tenx want goes high they need very good news for their project. Not just good news but very good news. In this project niche tenx has many compatitor but if tenx can offer diacount for buying with their card maybe people will use it more

There are a number of similar projects, but non are shipping cards either. Ten X isn't moving particularly fast, but should still get there long before the others.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
October 30, 2017, 01:38:24 PM
2018 will be the most talked about card project. I'm very confident. We hope to get out of the cards and use them without any problems.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
October 30, 2017, 12:45:25 PM
I dont think tenx pay can do much untill the end of this year. There are many project similiar to tenx. Also if tenx want goes high they need very good news for their project. Not just good news but very good news. In this project niche tenx has many compatitor but if tenx can offer diacount for buying with their card maybe people will use it more
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 11:30:44 AM
Hello community,
Taking into consideration the fact that TenX are about to start shipping their new cards in November/December, what's your take on the future price of PAY tokens?
Please answer in the form of price in BTC/PAY token and/or price in $/PAY token.
Awaiting your answers.
Godspeed Crypto
Pages:
Jump to: