Pages:
Author

Topic: TenX vs. Monaco - page 5. (Read 7743 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
August 25, 2017, 09:56:00 AM
Our project comes into action mainly in Latin America, they do not implement additional blockchain solutions, such as offering an alias.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
August 25, 2017, 09:42:09 AM
As most people have mentioned, I would go with TenX too. They have lowest fees compare to Monaco and other similar tokens, they're due for a pump in the near future. Monaco had a good run but I don't see it going anywhere and it's looking shaky at this point.
Activity: 1
August 25, 2017, 09:37:55 AM
just reading around this thread and see the position about TenX its gather my attention since I'm not aware with this project while I've heard about Monaco and seems that this project have a long term holders so I will check TenX and see if this will be a big one in the near future.

TenX is very promising. They have a lot to grow and have a solid project with a very interesting team. Another important point is that soon the debit cards will be distributed to the public, the application will be launched, which is in beta and is already available for all currencies, that is, soon it will come to the moon.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 25, 2017, 08:21:27 AM
just reading around this thread and see the position about TenX its gather my attention since I'm not aware with this project while I've heard about Monaco and seems that this project have a long term holders so I will check TenX and see if this will be a big one in the near future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
August 25, 2017, 08:12:24 AM
I choose tenx because for long term investment is very good and the price seems to be going up
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 25, 2017, 07:51:44 AM
I'd have to say TenX too
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
August 25, 2017, 06:25:31 AM
To choose between tenx with Monaco, I prefer Monaco because it has an interesting concept and now the price of Monaco is also high around 10 $ / monaco and Monaco users continue to grow because it has an interesting concept earlier, so there's no harm when choosing Monaco instead of tenx
Activity: 112
August 25, 2017, 06:15:30 AM
Tenx seems more promising
Activity: 1344
Merit: 459
August 25, 2017, 06:13:33 AM
I have disappointed  about monaco coin. I buy monaco at 40k satoshi, and I sell at 90k satoshi because I think its maximal price and will dump. But, monaco have pump to more 350k satoshi
Activity: 5
August 25, 2017, 06:02:03 AM

it's a biased and unfair review. Everyone investing in Bankera will receive earnings from Spectrocoin operations. That is from week one. Does not take into account 4 years of stable and honest operations already. Product is live!!!
Bankera is building a digital bank to last for the blockchain era.

One of the advisors:
Lon Wong
President, NEM.io Foundation, CEO, Dragonfly Fintech A serial entrepreneur with more than 30 years’ experience, Lon is a blockchain thought leader and heads the NEM blockchain project.

https://www.pokernews.com/news/2017/08/tony-g-takes-bankera-cryptocurrency-regulated-banking-28827.htm

I strongly recommend to invest in Bankera. Pre-ICO 3 days left. 1 BKN = 0.01 eur .

how to participate in pre-ico:
https://medium.com/@Bankera_blog/how-to-participate-in-the-pre-ico-and-get-banker-bnk-tokens-95f446eb7056

If you are interested in, please use my REF link https://bankera.com/?ref=4133039653 , Thank You.

wowza - is this a comment or a press release lol ? dont get me wrong I am trying to make an impartial decision as I want to make dem gains - i think it will be a good pump and dump regardless - but overall poker player and parliament dudes sound a bit dodgy. from my experience if it`s too good to be true it probably is.

Also this whole 2 company business is weird, who owns what ? and if eastern european politicians are getting involved - its clearly a good sign lol - i would love to see either of them explain to me what cryptos are.

Ill probably put money in both these new ICO ones bankera and change and whatever comes out, i will take your STRONG recommendation lol - but curb your sales pitch friend you dont want to be too obvious. 

anywho best of luck and see you on the other side of profits

Activity: 118
August 25, 2017, 05:40:11 AM
hopefully Tenx drop under $3 again going to buy more
Activity: 5
August 25, 2017, 02:51:22 AM

saw this earlier - pretty crazy how the space is growing - the thing is it`s not gonna be a winner take all kind of market but with ten x and monaco price stabilising it would be good to ride some of the news ones . any thoughts on these new players ? chance and bankera ? both caps are pretty cray cray - 70m on change and 210 mill on bankera.

would love to heard some opinions - for now i am leaning more towards the chance guys.
Activity: 168
Activity: 168
August 22, 2017, 01:05:08 PM
I prefer neither.  VISA has announced similar support for Cryptocurrencies in their cards in the future.  I expect all of the larger credit card players to do the same.  This market is too competitive, saturated, and dominated by large players that I would rather rely on using a card from a major player.

Chances are that you are right and people with more connections I.E. : Ethereum Alliance/Microsoft/Banks/Coinbase are already working on something similar as they have already dropped hints. Whether they will accept all the coins that are tenX platform is the question.

Both Monaco and TenX are used to destroy crypto value into fiat. TenX has a limit on withdrawl, but who's to say you can't have 10 TenX cards since there is an unlimited supply, this is an obvious loophole that many people will gladly take advantage of, as the tier 1 verification is a joke.
TenX pays out dividends, but users won't recieve their cards until the end of September, then you can see it it's really worth holding or better to trade. I researched Monaco and i didn't read any benefit in holding the coin as it's only purpose was to pay back the initial investors from the ICO. If anyone knows the purpose of monaco coin other then that please share.

The way their systems work are very similar but the image of these two are very different than each other. Monaco was accused to scam people at first. Then people decided Monaco project is also legit and trustful. But, when we look at TenX, we see much more professional business. Their team had interview with CNBC, if I'm not wrong. The reputation and credibility of TenX is much above than Monaco project. But I believe both will do important jobs in debit crypto card area.
Activity: 13
August 22, 2017, 01:01:55 PM
Monaco will have a lot of competition so while investing in them is a great idea I ultimately think TenX will be better in the long term
Activity: 6
August 22, 2017, 12:37:45 PM
I prefer neither.  VISA has announced similar support for Cryptocurrencies in their cards in the future.  I expect all of the larger credit card players to do the same.  This market is too competitive, saturated, and dominated by large players that I would rather rely on using a card from a major player.

Chances are that you are right and people with more connections I.E. : Ethereum Alliance/Microsoft/Banks/Coinbase are already working on something similar as they have already dropped hints. Whether they will accept all the coins that are tenX platform is the question.

Both Monaco and TenX are used to destroy crypto value into fiat. TenX has a limit on withdrawl, but who's to say you can't have 10 TenX cards since there is an unlimited supply, this is an obvious loophole that many people will gladly take advantage of, as the tier 1 verification is a joke.
TenX pays out dividends, but users won't recieve their cards until the end of September, then you can see it it's really worth holding or better to trade. I researched Monaco and i didn't read any benefit in holding the coin as it's only purpose was to pay back the initial investors from the ICO. If anyone knows the purpose of monaco coin other then that please share.

Activity: 112
August 22, 2017, 11:52:05 AM
Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
August 22, 2017, 11:51:15 AM
I think Monaco is better as it seems there is bigger support for them from buyers and holders. And they raised in value in just a week or something.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
August 22, 2017, 11:49:38 AM
There is also another player in this field called OCash more info can be found https://ocash.io/  It is operating on the graphene blockchain, the one which bitshares and steem run. It is being promoted by openledger
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
August 22, 2017, 11:25:40 AM
Hi guys. Which project you prefer? Both have great idea. Who will really deliver? TenX have Vitalik Buterin support so I guess its big benefit. I would like to invest in one of them, but not sure which to pick. TenX is already to high to invest, or is it?
For me, if choose between TenX and Monaco in short term, I will choose Monaco because this project still potential and can increasing up in short time, it better than about the time development TenX. But if long term, I think choose both are good.
Pages:
Jump to: