Pages:
Author

Topic: Terra Luna Delisting from Binance, investors lose millions of dollars! - page 4. (Read 531 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Binance's face-to-face change is scarier than the ex-lover's rejection. I saw CZ criticize the team and head of Terra Luna, but then he went on to bring the news of having a private meeting with them to save the coin. I also saw an opportunity and was willing to lose a few dozen dollars over the past few days to see how long this comedy would go on, and after seeing my account xx quickly after a good night's sleep, I think that the money spent on buying back BTC would be better to continue with their play. But it's also sad to see that the previous investors who accompanied Luna are insolvent and many people have also chosen death to stop their journey. It's so sad for them and it's sad to see what happened.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 718
there's no hope on this project because investors are really disappointed how it end up like this after all.  And it was delisted in a very popular exchange which is in binance?, so for sure this can make an impact to make the situation worse in the future. So i don't think there's still a chance to recover.
However, for now the Binance exchange has re-listed LUNA, but it is still not certain if it will recover in the near future because the market is still not supportive of any recovery at this time so it is only natural that for now there are still investors who are disappointed because they have been harmed by decrease in the price of LUNA in the market.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
If you bought the bottom you could've gain 6000% there were lucky gamblers that were able to turn their $100 bet into $10k. Also binance relisted it who know maybe there is still that chance that it could rise up again.

If you bought the bottom At 1$ you are close to -100%. If you bought the bottom at 0.03$ you are -99%. It was impossible to target exact bottom.

What do you think, can Luna still live again?!

Although its dead ... its f*king top 30 CMC now because of circulating supply that hit the roof. Everyone who is catching the bottom now at 0.0003$ will most likelyu be whipe out because this project does not deserve to be even in top 300 CMC.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
If you bought the bottom you could've gain 6000% there were lucky gamblers that were able to turn their $100 bet into $10k. Also binance relisted it who know maybe there is still that chance that it could rise up again.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

there's no hope on this project because investors are really disappointed how it end up like this after all.  And it was delisted in a very popular exchange which is in binance?, so for sure this can make an impact to make the situation worse in the future. So i don't think there's still a chance to recover.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 2645
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
However, Binance said this step needs to be done so that investors can avoid even greater losses.
So after having 99.99% down he finally decided to take it down. This is a perfect politically correct statement. Now you can not talk negative about CZ at all. He has taken what he thought was right.

I am really sorry for the losers who are directly helping these pump and dump shitcoin inventors to make their money.
Activity: 641
Merit: 106
 On Friday 13 May 2022, Binance officially delisted several trading pairs for the Luna and UST crypto assets. Binance stated that the LUNA/BUSD, LUNA/USDT, LUNA/BTC, LUNA/ETH, LUNA/UST token pairs were removed and terminated after the price dropped 99%.

Many investors were surprised and did not expect that the delisting would be carried out so suddenly. However, Binance said this step needs to be done so that investors can avoid even greater losses.

Pages:
Jump to: