Pages:
Author

Topic: Terracoin. What the hell is going on? - page 2. (Read 6975 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
April 14, 2013, 05:29:22 AM
There's plenty more I could share...

Well, at least I don't look like/sound like/actually be THIS bitch nigga right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_iE3kZVenE

Edit:
What's with the birth control goggles son...?

I still win. LOL! Enjoy using shitty dating websites!!!!! xD

Son? I would never want you as a parent! Go mine shit RuCoin!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
April 14, 2013, 05:11:33 AM

Well, at least I don't look like/sound like/actually be THIS bitch nigga right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_iE3kZVenE

Edit:
What's with the birth control goggles son...?
April 14, 2013, 04:37:19 AM
I reject your recommendation. Oh sheeeeeit! You know my last name!!!!! Because Singh isn't a common for a person named Simran LOL. Good job detective! Add me on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ Cheesy Oh wait, I don't give a shit about you or your opinion, you poor simpleton.

DISCLAIMER: The following is public information and does not violate the Privacy Act in any way, shape, fashion or form

Code:
Name: Simran Singh 
Birthdate: September 16, 1994
Twitter: @SimranDevs
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SimranApps
Google +: https://plus.google.com/114069302448745664287
Cell phone: Sprint Mobile user
PayPal: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]

DISCLAIMER: The following is public information and does not violate the Privacy Act in any way, shape, fashion or form

Activity: 476
Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm
April 14, 2013, 02:08:45 AM
And on that note, a comment to the Terracoin devs:

What you said in the Genesis Block is beautiful, and I hope Stephanie is remembered in perpetuity.
Activity: 476
Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm
April 14, 2013, 02:03:30 AM
So the Terracoin development team is located in East Coast, United States?

I got into Terracoin at the start of this year to learn about the cryptocurrency network.  BTC is just too valuable to waste on test and experiment.  Believe me, I have learned so much thru TRC (including the current debacle) than I ever will via BTC.  Plus, the few active member such as Crazy Rabbit, Fuzzy Bear, and Walter Rothbard all seemed really nice (note the fuzzy animals and puppets in these user names).  So it is a real shame that TRC has come to this.

I just now saw this, and I wanted to thank you for your kind words, and add that I feel the same way about the other people who have been visibly involved here in Terracoin.  crazy_rabbit in particular has been an all around great guy and also great person to learn from.

I'm sorry to say I sold most of my Terracoin a few days ago when Rabbit warned everybody to take their TRC out of Terrawallet.  I've bought a few since then for playing around with, but not many.

I hope the network can recover.  TRC was the first altcoin I ever owned, and I learned a TON!  So I hope the devs hear that I greatly appreciate the work they put in and what I learned from the network they created and the economy surrounding it, and the actors in that economy.

I still say, thumbs up for Thumbs Up Guy!  I hope he comes back soon, and I hope that somewhere down the road the forked chains are orphaned and forgotten and things look stable again.  I'm still amazed at the resiliency of TRC's price on the exchanges at this moment in time.  I definitely will not rule out buying more at some point.
Activity: 434
April 14, 2013, 12:21:39 AM
That's what the "ignore" button is for. Smiley
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
April 13, 2013, 09:00:13 PM
Agreed. No one cares who has the bigger internet dick.
Activity: 112
We are connected. you are me I am you.
April 13, 2013, 08:57:50 PM
stfu
April 13, 2013, 08:37:13 PM
I reject your recommendation. Oh sheeeeeit! You know my last name!!!!! Because Singh isn't a common for a person named Simran LOL. Good job detective! Add me on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ Cheesy Oh wait, I don't give a shit about you or your opinion, you poor simpleton.

Code:

LOL Good job finding my XDA-Developers account xD!!!!!!! Wrong DoB too!

If you want my info, just ask! I was born in '96, bitch ass nigga.
Activity: 98
April 13, 2013, 06:44:56 PM
People with a lot of coins manipulate the price higher by simulating demand, the people inflating the price sell the worthless coins at well below the current ask- buys get eaten, some noobs buy on the dip expecting a rebound, rinse and repeat.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
April 13, 2013, 06:42:35 PM
Vircurex appears to be ahead of my local terracoind and cryptocoinexplorer.com.
Vircurex Blocks: 104530
My Blocks: 104508

TRC deposit to Vircurex is not showing up, probably due to this.

Vircurex is probably on the orphaned chain. I'm at 104508 too with latest git code.

A sizable hashpower from P2Pool is on the orphaned chain too (with blocks >104508).

Or is something else wrong?
Activity: 896
April 13, 2013, 06:40:24 PM

Vircurex is probably on the orphaned chain. I'm at 104508 too with latest git code.
Activity: 840
April 13, 2013, 06:36:42 PM

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
April 13, 2013, 06:36:12 PM
You know, in my opinion, it's likely this guy who is taking advantage of Terracoin's diff is Luke-jr, he's done it before on other alt-coins, no reason he can't spare 100gh/s to do it again.

Doesn't matter who's doing it, this time it's Luke-jr or Luke-sr and next time it's someone we don't know.

Fact is: it is possible to do and with more ASIC's coming attacks like these won't go away.

To gain trust in the coin (by people, pools and exchanges) TerraCoin must be safe against any attack. If not? Nobody will remember it in 2014...

Part of the damage is already done. Remember, the end goal for a cryptocurrency is to be actually used for services and goods from vendors. Recent events do not inspire confidence in the currency.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
April 13, 2013, 06:30:42 PM
You know, in my opinion, it's likely this guy who is taking advantage of Terracoin's diff is Luke-jr, he's done it before on other alt-coins, no reason he can't spare 100gh/s to do it again.

Doesn't matter who's doing it, this time it's Luke-jr or Luke-sr and next time it's someone we don't know.

Fact is: it is possible to do and with more ASIC's coming attacks like these won't go away.

To gain trust in the coin (by people, pools and exchanges) TerraCoin must be safe against any attack. If not? Nobody will remember it in 2014...
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
April 13, 2013, 06:08:47 PM
April 13, 2013, 04:58:26 PM

Code:

April 13, 2013, 04:41:04 PM
As for the rest of the quote, I didn't bother reading your bullshit.

Respect their elders? I’ma worry about me, give a fuck about you. Besides, you've fucked up your life already, have kids with loads of girls but you're not even there for the kids or the girls...

Yes, pretend to know me and my circumstances...

First, having two daughters is hardly having "kids with loads of girls".

Second, I am not there for my children financially because I am unable to be there for them financially seeing as how I lack actual finances to be there for them with.

You don't know me as well as you might think you do (and certainly not as well as I know you, Simran Singh).

I recommend you keep my personal life out of our discussion as it is really irrelevant to the world of crypto-currencies and certainly irrelevant to the specific topic at hand.

April 13, 2013, 04:27:54 PM
So, as I said, the blocks he contributed shares too (be they new blocks, old blocks or whatever) are just now confirming and he is being paid appropriately by p2pool as he should be...

When non-P2P pool pays you out, it takes 120 confirmations for coins to become available for spending?

Some pools require the full 120 confirmations, yes... But isn't p2pool what we are currently discussing...?
April 13, 2013, 04:26:01 PM
As for the rest of the quote, I didn't bother reading your bullshit.

Respect their elders? I’ma worry about me, give a fuck about you. Besides, you've fucked up your life already, have kids with loads of girls but you're not even there for the kids or the girls...

Yes, pretend to know me and my circumstances...

First, having two daughters is hardly having "kids with loads of girls".

Second, I am not there for my children financially because I am unable to be there for them financially seeing as how I lack actual finances to be there for them with.

You don't know me as well as you might think you do (and certainly not as well as I know you, Simran Singh).

I recommend you keep my personal life out of our discussion as it is really irrelevant to the world of crypto-currencies and certainly irrelevant to the specific topic at hand.
Pages:
Jump to: