Pages:
Author

Topic: Terraminers sold cheap, need someone to confirm delivery first - page 2. (Read 1082 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 1
They are practically being sold for scrap at this point, with those economics in play you managed to get the price down to something reasonable with shipping?

Yes, they are new and should be 100% Genuine with the warranty.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Terraminers (2th/s) in the inventory. They have been operating for over 30 years with verified credentials.

Cheesy Grin Shocked Roll Eyes Cheesy Grin Shocked Roll Eyes Cheesy Grin Shocked Roll Eyes

i also got 10000000000000$ in the bank of botswana and zimbabwawawa Wink
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
https://www.bitworks.io
They are practically being sold for scrap at this point, with those economics in play you managed to get the price down to something reasonable with shipping?
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
There is a plastics manufacturing plant based in Vietnam, and I came in contact with the owner through networking. The owner has TVs, PS4s, Cameras, and Terraminers (2th/s) in the inventory. They have been operating for over 30 years with verified credentials. I was able to negotiate with them and knock down the price. I can't advertise on here, so any person interested in a test order, please send me your Skype for more info. I will refer you to the seller with the discount. Expect to spend $1000 for a good quantity at your own risk, then you can decide to get more later. The tracking number should be included with the delivery.

Pages:
Jump to: