Pages:
Author

Topic: Terrible Day - page 3. (Read 2956 times)

donator
Activity: 853
Merit: 1000
February 19, 2014, 04:56:58 AM
I'm so sorry you're going through this.

If it makes you feel any better, I have had severe chronic pain (specifically, a condition known as chronic myofascial pain, similar to but not to be confused with fibromyalgia) for the last two and a half years. At its worst I could barely even walk and pretty much only morphine could help; I seriously considered suicide as a rational method of escaping the unrelenting physical agony. But thankfully I've been slowly improving with therapy (the Stanford/Wise-Anderson Protocol) and today I'm able to walk and drive a car again and as of Janurary I could finally get off the pain meds. I still have a long ways to go, however, before I beat this thing. So things can get better my friend. Don't give up yet, look into your treatment options. If you need someone to talk to, just pm me and i'll give you my number
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
February 18, 2014, 11:36:16 PM
Update.
Today was the 1st of 3 doctors appointments.
I have to have another surgery it is just a matter of if they want to do it in the next couple weeks or wait a couple more months to let me heal a little more from the last one I had 4 months ago.  The decision will be made over the next few days.
It will be to clear out scar tissue and fuse vertebrae and repair torn muscles from the muscle spasms.
Tomorrow is the 2nd appointment for more programming of my implant and new meds to combat the spasms.
Friday morning more tests and finally some rest for a couple of days.
It's been a nightmare I just want to end.
I keep feeling like I need to escape but it's my own body I am running from.
Just so demoralized right now. 
On top of it all I had to borrow money from my dad to pay for meds and gas today.  Just 1 1/2 yrs ago I was paying his bills now I cannot even take care of my own.
I'm so frightened of more surgery.  I keep worrying I won't wake up and miss growing old with my wife and seeing my daughter grow up.
It just feels like too much.
legendary
February 17, 2014, 01:12:20 PM
Thank you so much I appreciate it so much.
With your trading skills I should give you some to invest and have you trade it and grow it for me.  Hopefully I when I get enough to make it worth doing.

I hope you are doing ok.

My doctor told me today she thinks she sees more damage in the xrays.  Tomorrow I get more tests and see my surgeon and Wednesday as well.
I hope they figure it out soon I am so exhausted and hurting.  It feels like a vicious cycle.
My wife was crying last night because I was having spasms that were bending me backwards and making me cry.  She is so worried.  I don't know how to console her when I can't even do it for myself.

On a good note my daughter was in bed with us for a little while this morning.  She curled up at my side and had me read to her for over and hour.  I love that.  She is such a sweetling.

I wish everyone a happy day and thanks for the help and encouragement it means so much too me.

Sorry for the Delay my friend I sent some to your BTC Tip Jar now.

Will send more soon hang in there dude Smiley
legendary
February 17, 2014, 01:03:22 PM
Thanks and I am looking forward to better days.  Today has been rough so far I cannot walk far and have to have help to the bathroom.  Very humiliating. 
Tomorrow and Wednesday I have appointments with my surgeon and tests.  This morning my primary care doctor said it did not look good she thinks I have more damage.

I am not good at trading but I try.  I don't have much to trade with anyways but I have some on Bter and cryptsy.  I keep thinking I need to invest in a bot to do some trading for me but with .01 BTC to my name it's not worth it.  LOL

Thanks again I appreciate it.  Smiley

Wow bummer man, that's pretty shitty. But it can't be bad all the time. You'll pull through. Sunnier days are ahead. In the meanwhile, focus on getting better. On the flip side, you could stare at btc charts all day like me and make buy/sell orders when you're incapacitated  Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
February 17, 2014, 09:11:23 AM
Sorry for the Delay my friend I sent some to your BTC Tip Jar now.

Will send more soon hang in there dude Smiley
Activity: 661
Merit: 108
February 17, 2014, 09:07:28 AM
Wow bummer man, that's pretty shitty. But it can't be bad all the time. You'll pull through. Sunnier days are ahead. In the meanwhile, focus on getting better. On the flip side, you could stare at btc charts all day like me and make buy/sell orders when you're incapacitated  Wink
legendary
February 17, 2014, 02:04:23 AM
The last year and a half has been very shitty.  Ever since I got injured it's been a nightmare.
I keep waiting to hear the canned laughter of a studio audience sometimes because it feels like I'm trapped in some sitcom tv show.

sounds like a shitty life. you're in the right place.  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
February 17, 2014, 01:49:00 AM
sounds like a shitty life. you're in the right place.  Undecided
legendary
February 17, 2014, 01:24:32 AM
I cannot wait until tomorrow morning to see what my doctors are going to do.  Today was such a lost day.  I had to stay in bed most of it because I keep falling down.  I'm hurting so badly I'm still nauseous.
Hopefully they will know what the next step it.
I looked at my xrays and it looks like one disk is only about 25% the thickness of the other disks and this changed in the 4 weeks since I had a myelogram CT Scan.

So much uncertainty and unending pain.  I just want a break from it even if only for a while.
legendary
February 16, 2014, 04:04:11 PM
I hope so.
I keep trying to visualize life like being on the ocean.  Sometimes you are riding on the waves and others in down low between them.  So eventually I will float to the top again.
I keep hoping tomorrow will be better and each day I hope and work for it to be better.
The bleak feelings I hope will pass like those waves.
Thank you.

Everyone have bad days... Don't worry tomorrow always will come Smiley
legendary
February 16, 2014, 04:01:52 PM
Thank you.
I appreciate it.
I hope you have a great rest of the weekend.

All the best buddy
legendary
February 16, 2014, 03:58:30 PM
I try that as well.  I watch the silliest movies and tv shows I can to crack and smile and try to enjoy the little things like laughing with my daughter as she pulled my hair today.
Crying makes everything hurt and I prefer to laugh as well.
Thank you.

“The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to
laugh. Crying gives me a headache.”

legendary
February 16, 2014, 03:56:38 PM
I am trying.
Thank you.  Smiley

Don´t worry, all is ok. Just you think that.
legendary
February 16, 2014, 03:55:24 PM
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
February 16, 2014, 11:45:19 AM
Everyone have bad days... Don't worry tomorrow always will come Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
February 16, 2014, 08:25:09 AM
All the best buddy
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
February 16, 2014, 07:58:39 AM
“The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to
laugh. Crying gives me a headache.”
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
February 16, 2014, 06:33:11 AM

Don´t worry, all is ok. Just you think that.
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
February 16, 2014, 05:02:38 AM
By the way CrazyRabbi, thanks as well for the free mining you had been doing.
That was fun to watch it pop up and mine every now and then.
That's something I am going to do with my old ACIS's once I get some more gear so I can pay that forward.  Smiley

Not a problem buddy gonna be Re-Opening the Giveaway very soon!  Cheesy
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
February 16, 2014, 05:01:42 AM
Pages:
Jump to: