Pages:
Author

Topic: Terrorism... - page 2. (Read 2510 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
August 01, 2014, 06:46:48 AM
I think USA is getting what it wants by drone terror. There will be lot of nice counter attacks in future. So I think it works to strengthen the police state people choose there.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
August 01, 2014, 05:23:15 AM
Terrorism isn't an Arab exclusive, and Sayyd didn't invented it. You can read Trostky's articles praising terrorism as well, a communist so hardcore that communists killed him. And we are talking about retards from early/mid XX Century, being Sayyd one terrorist of decolonization.

Yeah, with terrorism you go with rage against a wall... the question is, war is all about strategy. What's the strategy behind it? What's there to wage with that? What achievement? The "I want to appear on TV", even if post mortem, wish?
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
August 01, 2014, 04:45:23 AM
Terrorism is probably the worse way of fighting ever. It had some limited effect on the past, around-WW2 mostly, but it's a senseless way to get anything at all and a great way to loose support. In fact if you are a terrorist you can get into a general knowledge TV show against an amoeba and a jellyfish and come out 3rd or 4th if one of the others could have a brain.

Terrorism is the last resort for the truly desperate side.

And it work well in brain washing the group of children who suffer badly and place blame on the enemy.

Rather than working toward a solution to end poverty and suffering, they seek revenge and being played into the hand of their enemy.

Muslim should learn from German and Japanese and see how these two countries, who were defeated badly in world war 2, prosper and become a power house at the world stage.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
August 01, 2014, 12:53:43 AM
Usually when speaking of Arabs these days one word pops up right away: Terrorism.

Terrorism is probably the worse way of fighting ever. ...

Maybe some here from a Muslim background could weigh in on this.  But I know in the USA nobody has been informed about these issues.
You should listen to the Michael Savage show sometime, he rages on the Muslim Bro-hood when he's not going off on illegal immigrants. He's pretty smart and has an interesting perspective, tho I'm not saying I totally agree w/ him. His show typically tunes in an audience of above average intelligence unlike the other right wing drivel shows. Only thing I don't like about him is he hasn't realized what a genius liberty savior that Rand Paul is or is complicit to look the other way.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
July 31, 2014, 10:01:18 PM
Usually when speaking of Arabs these days one word pops up right away: Terrorism.

Terrorism is probably the worse way of fighting ever. ...
You need to study Sayyd Qutb, teacher of Bin Laden and head of the Muslim Brotherhood until he was executed by Nassar for treason, to understand modern Arab minority sect violence. 

Maybe some here from a Muslim background could weigh in on this.  But I know in the USA nobody has been informed about these issues.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
July 31, 2014, 09:33:19 PM

Terrorism is probably the worse way of fighting ever. It had some limited effect on the past, around-WW2 mostly, but it's a senseless way to get anything at all and a great way to loose support. In fact if you are a terrorist you can get into a general knowledge TV show against an amoeba and a jellyfish and come out 3rd or 4th if one of the others could have a brain.

From the past terrorists, what did they got? From the decolonization something, but other than that simply a handful of nothing but havoc to themselves.
Did IRA got an independent Northern Ireland? Heck no! Even Catholic Northern Irish got fed up with violence and stop supporting them.
Did ETA got an independent Basque? No... they got well on cast the wrath of the Spanish and Basque people on themselves by killing innocent bystanders.
Did the Chechen terrorists got anything? Again no, their attack on the Ossetian school gave Russia the leverage and support to chase them up to almost the last man.
UÇK terrorists managed to lure NATO into attack Serbia... probably not that good idea and ISIS almost got support from it again against Syria, but come on, 2 times the same mistake is a bit too much!
What did Hamas achieved? Yeah... zip! At each attack Palestine shrinks a bit more.

I know some may say that's the way of the weak to attack the strong. But for that there's guerrilla warfare, which doesn't include to bomb people shopping at a market or going to work by bus or train or throw rockets at a residential area.

But why the hell some insist in this method?! The only ones achieving something are governments that want to cut short their people's freedom, tap everything and so on. Are they hiring those braindead idiots? Or is it possible we can in fact have people dumb enough to think they can get somewhere with it, other then make others and their own life miserable?
Pages:
Jump to: