Pages:
Author

Topic: Terrorist kills 3 in France, he was... muslim - page 2. (Read 201 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
with your post you re pointing that every muslim is terrorist which definetly wrong. Yes most of the terrorist attacks comes from muslims but it is because of the ignorance of muslims. Ignorance is real enemy in this world, Hitler started a world war with that ignorance fire. Instead of saying change religion to people try to look who prevents middle east the has a steady economy and life instead of civil wars and etc.
Activity: 48
Merit: 2
How come each time we hear about a new terror cat, the bad guy is always a muslim?

Because the media is biased and you only hear what you want to hear? In America the majority of terror attacks and mass shootings are carried out by white people, often Christians, but the media doesn't call them terrorists because it's not part of their agenda and it probably isn't yours.

That depends on what you label mass shootings. There are shootings of multiple people on a daily basis in places like Chicago. These are not white people. These are black people. In fact, black people, who represent 15% of the population, currently commit 50% of the crime in the country. The only narrative is driven by liberals and the liberal media who are intent on demonizing white people. Seriously, the amount of people killed by black people, and the amount of people killed by these white "mass shooters" are so far apart it's laughable. The media doesn't call out these Chicago shootings, and the other prevalent areas they occur around the country, at all because it's not part of their narrative. Hell, CNN wouldn't even share the details of a black man killing on FB live months back, while every other network was showing his actual pic, because their leftist agenda certainly didn't gel with the killers description.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

http://www.france24.com/en/20180323-liveblog-shooting-hostage-taking-southwest-france-carcassone-trebes

How come each time we hear about a new terror cat, the bad guy is always a muslim?
The only good news is that the police shot him. If I were muslim, I would consider changing religion, to make sure I couldn't be associated with a terrorist.

Maybe it is because people already have a bad impression on Muslims. It's is true that most terrorists are Muslims, but not all Muslims are terrorists. I think it is not even a good news whenever we hear that Muslims get shot, we must also think that they are also humans.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
"B-but, he's not a true Muslim. True Muslims don't do that!"

But seriously, Europe seems to be having a lot of this now. I think they failed to integrate these people. Though considering many of those that joined ISIS are third generation and are basically European citizens, it seems their community failed as well.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

Because the media is biased and you only hear what you want to hear? In America the majority of terror attacks and mass shootings are carried out by white people, often Christians, but the media doesn't call them terrorists because it's not part of their agenda and it probably isn't yours.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy

http://www.france24.com/en/20180323-liveblog-shooting-hostage-taking-southwest-france-carcassone-trebes

The only good news is that the police shot him. If I were muslim, I would consider changing religion, to make sure I couldn't be associated with a terrorist.
Pages:
Jump to: