Pages:
Author

Topic: Tesla Overtakes the Combined Crypto Market Cap - $380 billion market cap reached - page 2. (Read 225 times)

Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
Good to see that numbers on Tesla, but we have to understand that because they have a charismatic leader, a visionary on Elon Musk. But still, if you look at crypto, still very young, but the huge money it already attracted can't be compare to any companies around the globe. Crypto market is truly unique, look 10 years ahead and see how much is the market cap as compare to major companies valuation and it will be in the top 5. Nevertheless, crypto's market cap could be overvalued by those alt coins who can simply pump it, so not a good gauge to begin with.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 3092
Nice article, and not only tesla, lot of companies has a bigger market capitalization that cryptos, that's normal, we can see cryptos as a business, with tons of people involved but it don't get close to the amount of people ivolved with branches like Mac or Cocacola.

If all the people who drink coca cola used cryptos, i warrant you the market cap would compete vs big companies.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1321
Bitcoin needs you!
To be honest - I really can’t see how the 2 markets compare ? Just because they are both new entities for the 2000s doesn’t mean you can compare them , this is really the only comparison - their relative uniqueness and modernity.
You wouldn’t compare the petroleum industry to the cosmetic industry which took off in the early 20th Century !
They may be unicorns but they’re not related  Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 260
If you are asking why Tesla got this huge that's because of Elon Musk himself, the fact that Tesla has lesser sold cars by Toyota yet they are valuable than Toyota company explains that investors are going  in because of Elon Musk's perseverance towards his company, and many of us believe that the future cars will be battery powered and so the Tesla is the future that is starting to build. just 2 years ago, a share in Tesla costs for only around $400 and it continues soaring til 2020 and it costs more than $2000.

I agree... There is a reason why Tesla is coming up in top tier with Amazon in terms of stock market. Elon Musk has been so active and proliferative that even if the automobile industry doesn't pull through there will be alternatives. It shows what hard work can achieve, of course, once you already starting big, which to most of us is not even applicable. However, this is why crypto is such a leverage for all of us, if we invest smart we could get high stacks too!
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If you are asking why Tesla got this huge that's because of Elon Musk himself, the fact that Tesla has lesser sold cars by Toyota yet they are valuable than Toyota company explains that investors are going  in because of Elon Musk's perseverance towards his company, and many of us believe that the future cars will be battery powered and so the Tesla is the future that is starting to build. just 2 years ago, a share in Tesla costs for only around $400 and it continues soaring til 2020 and it costs more than $2000.

"What will you do if crypto reach a market cap of $1 trillion"

I think the question should be this, " what are you going to do before the market cap reaches $1 trillion", it sounds better  Grin
well, I'll make my stacks higher
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 7
global marketer and strategist
We have a long way to go in crypto. Early adopters are who we reach now.
Imagine a day when no single company has a bigger market cap than all coins combined.

This Tesla market cap of $380 billion is an example. Founded in 2003, the company is now worth
more than BTC and all other cryptos and tokens combined for the first time.
\

A couple of years ago Apple became the first company to be worth $1 trillion. Now worth $2 trillion. 

What will you do if crypto market cap reach $1 trillion?

https://cryptoandforexnews.com/tesla-overtakes-the-combined-crypto-market-cap/
Pages:
Jump to: