Pages:
Author

Topic: [TEST] SATOSHI WALLET - anonymous operations with all tokens and Eth! - page 14. (Read 2267 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Ok? "invoice closed, go back to main"
Activity: 630
Merit: 111

The window with the purse has not yet closed?

Satoshi successfully moved in reserve.
Waiting for seller actions

Merit: 172
Dev, this looks great and I'm super excited to see how far satoshi anonymous has come.
No satoshi balance yet? I follow instruction. Clicking the "Get 10K satoshi" and it seems stuck there or is it normal taking too long before I see the buy eth? in the next instruction?

Has MetaMask been installed for a long time? If you just installed it, did the Chrome browser cache get cleared?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Trying to use the wallet. wish me luck
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
No satoshi balance yet? I follow instruction. Clicking the "Get 10K satoshi" and it seems stuck there or is it normal taking too long before I see the buy eth? in the next instruction?
Registered in Bounty

https://rinkeby.etherscan.io/tx/0x8be08e685d7c38d561ee024c289f7f3da58c8efc6f9f527a82448a7f5bf2a2de

Do you understand the instructions? If it is clear, then create the invoice code and send it to me in the reply message. Do not close the browser window.

if i may know,the purpose of your airdrop dev
for me very interesting,may be a blessing for you dev and for us all,always successful anonymous satoshi

Do you understand the instructions? If it is clear, then create the invoice code and send it to me in the reply message. Do not close the browser window.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
if i may know,the purpose of your airdrop dev
for me very interesting,may be a blessing for you dev and for us all,always successful anonymous satoshi
Pages:
Jump to: