Pages:
Author

Topic: [test] UCS .999 silver coin - page 2. (Read 308 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
October 19, 2022, 10:41:24 PM
It is a nice offering of a coin - I found them too expensive to personally buy one but I did like the way they looked even if not the way they chose to load it or the denomination they chose.
Activity: 81
Merit: 7
October 19, 2022, 10:30:43 PM
It’s your choice where you want it mailed to. You can have it sent to a P.O. Box or some escrow dealer I just need a address to mail it out.

That counts as number 2 just 5 more before it’s yours! Haha
copper member
Activity: 963
Merit: 397
October 19, 2022, 10:27:44 PM
Is an escrow address acceptable? Yes it is a great community here and your early enough where you can still get your hands on the greatest collectables the earth has ever seen. good luck
October 19, 2022, 10:19:35 PM
Thanks! I’ll take notes on the constructive criticism.

I’ve had interactions with people on here already and everyone has been very helpful and great. I’ve watched your YouTube before. I like the videos!

I’m just trying thing out on here and trying to learn in a positive way. Your post counts as number 1 I just need 6 more and that will be the winner of the coin… providing they share a mailing address like you stated.
copper member
Activity: 963
Merit: 397
October 19, 2022, 10:11:32 PM
First off, welcome to the forum. Second, If your post is genuine then thanks for trying to kick it off with a giveaway.  Third, NO ONE will send you any of that information without first proving yourself with months, if not years of participation. Often any newbie would be subject to using a escrow account for any transaction. If you truly do want to practice sending and receiving BTC I would encourage you to find a different outlet for that. I suggest you continue posting and learning the ways of the forum. This process takes time to earn trust. Overall just try and be less creepy and suspicious. Other than that welcome to forum.
October 19, 2022, 08:26:25 PM
.999 1oz silver United crypto states. New in box  funded with 0.00001 bitcoin.
Hologram on the back of coin for redemption using a QR code.

This  is my first listing on bitcointalk.org so it’s a giveaway. You will just need to practice a transaction with me so I can learn about crypto and interactions on this forum a bit more. I’m only allowed 2 private messages a day so please provide the following in PM.

-Mailing address.
-btc address

I will send you a very small amount of bitcoin and would like for you to send it back just so I can see how this all works.

Only full member level and above will qualify.

Free shipping, free coin.

Rules;
Only full member level and above count as postings. the winner will be the 7th full member or above to post.

Good luck!

Pages:
Jump to: