Pages:
Author

Topic: Testing a vaccine against a low risk virus. - page 2. (Read 439 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 2444
https://JetCash.com
In the medical world, a healthy person seems to be one who has regular 'flu vaccines, and uses drugs suggested by the money Pharmers to stabilise and avoid normal virus exposure. Many of them seem to smoke, and I see quite a few obese care workers. None of those habits will make a person healthy.
legendary
Activity: 3444
Merit: 10537
you are both trusting reports from the 2 factions that have developed in the wake of this WHO declared pandemic

not exactly. i actually consult a doctor close to me whom i trust. they are experiencing this first hand. for example the thing about medical staff were actually colleagues of theirs who were in excellent health.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 3071
Reports indicate that the Corona virus has little effect on a healthy person without a compromised immune system, and there is no risk of mortality.

this is not true. in fact there has been many cases of healthy people with no issue who have died from Corona virus. there are a lot of healthy medical staff that have died, which makes me believe that it comes down to degree of exposure (both duration of amount of virus) rather than the person's immune system.

Another problem stems from the fact that 80% of the population has probably developed a natural immunity.

last time i checked this was also not true. initially they said those who were infected by the virus gained an immunity against it but later one when many of them were infected again (some of whom even died) it proved otherwise.

neither of you have even one iota of proof for what you are each one claiming

you are both trusting reports from the 2 factions that have developed in the wake of this WHO declared pandemic

but Bitcoin taught you: don't trust, verify
legendary
Activity: 3444
Merit: 10537
Reports indicate that the Corona virus has little effect on a healthy person without a compromised immune system, and there is no risk of mortality.

this is not true. in fact there has been many cases of healthy people with no issue who have died from Corona virus. there are a lot of healthy medical staff that have died, which makes me believe that it comes down to degree of exposure (both duration of amount of virus) rather than the person's immune system.

Another problem stems from the fact that 80% of the population has probably developed a natural immunity.
last time i checked this was also not true. initially they said those who were infected by the virus gained an immunity against it but later one when many of them were infected again (some of whom even died) it proved otherwise.
legendary
The virus seems to have been created to target certain area of the population, that the likes of Bill Gates and Hilary Clinten state should be part of their eugenics programme. These include those with non-white skins, who find it harder to synthesise vitamin "D", and those who are deprived of food. - which shuts down the immune system. The food element is interesting, as Washington seems to be trying to shut down American farming, and this could reduce the number of poor people in the country. I'm also suspicious of the climate change in countries like China.. A few US politicians have stated that they are able to force a country into submission by changing its climate, and the floods, earthquakes and other problems in China seem to be in excess of natural disasters.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Bill Gates is ready with his new project.
You know how windows os is full of bugs and holes, imagine his ultimate solution cure that people will need to be injected not once, but several times.
I don't know what more to say, but people to fucking use their brain and think.
legendary
Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209
I continue to read reports about the virus and other health issues, and a few things confuse me. Reports indicate that the Corona virus has little effect on a healthy person without a compromised immune system, and there is no risk of mortality. The vaccine Developers plan to test their new vaccines on young healthy volunteers. This confuses me, as the immune system of these volunteers will be on top of the virus as soon as it sees it, and it will be difficult to determine the effects of the vaccine. Another problem stems from the fact that 80% of the population has probably developed a natural immunity. Again this means that the vaccine will be redundant and possibly disruptive. Will they filter out those with immunity, or will they be included in the trials?

A trial generally includes a control group so that the effects of the vaccine can be measured accurately.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
as for your nonsense thinking 80% have already made natural immunity..
well. now your just being stupid

there are many many factors at play of why there is a 50%-70% non-symptomatic
sorry but your in the 50% risk category
firstly thats not 50-70% natural immunity its more like half or quarter of that immunity based and the rest is viral load based on how much you lick face(high load) or social distance(low load)

also yes if we go into the 'natural immunity' of the lower % its things like
having have blueprints for previous viruses. but this is not an exact match for new viruses. so not instant guaranteed immunity.
good working immune systems use old blueprints to then make some lucky dip random antibodies that are variants to the blueprints as a just in case random luck match to a new strain popping up.
but emphasis this is more luck than psychicly knowing the future match requirement
also those with less healthy immunity are making less random luck antibodies and less varients. and making less antibodies in general

less antibodies in general even when they have a match is why the virus can linger in peoples systems and keep them sick for a couple weeks before their body wins the battle vs only lasting 24 hours

even if you think you are healthy to have fast reacting and fast replicating antibody immune system and enough immuno strength to make a multitude of varient pot luck... you cannot tell if you have a fast replicating feature that can fight it fast. or if you have a healthy system to have lots of random luck antibodies based on the old strains to defend from an attach even before it battles your lungs

you can make a guess. but you cant just tell by looking in a mirror
here is how you can make a guess
your immune system has 2 forms offensive and defensive(proactive and reactive)
if you feel you never had a runny nose or a cough then you have good proactive(random luck production defense) however if you do get a runny nose and a cough but it only lasts a day. then you have bad proactive but good reactive
and if you have stuff that lasts more then a day. then you have bad pro and bad reactive
in which case this new virus will hurt you most.

i can tell that by your other posts you worry about food poisoning where even local fish, and even burgerking have giving you a bad tummy.
if this has resulted in just a loose bowel(liquid poo) your body is healthy. if however your getting stomach cramps and pain and sweats lasting 48 hours.. your not as immortal as you may think

so truly start actually thinking about your health and not the health a conspiracy site pretend to tell you that you have.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
people do get sick and cough it out and can pass it on even when healthy.

there is clear info about this
take june in the UK
with an average daily cases of symptomatic people being ~600
the number of daily hospital admissions was 150 for just covid

that means for every 4 people with symptoms 1 will need to go to hospital because they cant cope at home

so with there being studies on the age distribution where those over 65 are like 50-60% symptomatic and those 20-65 are 30% symptomatic

well
if a group of young adults playing a game of football in a group of 10. 3 of them will have symptoms hopfully lucky no one goes hospital(hopefully).. but yea 3 are coughing enough to pass it on further to others they come into contact with(if they dont stay home using common sense)

if a group of elderly adults in a pub in a group of 10.. 5-6 will have symptoms and may then pass it on
and maybe 1-2 will need hospital care

now here is the thing. unless everyone in the group knows each others medical issues, problems,history. you wont know with of the group might get sick. and which might get sick the most.

so if your one of the idiots that pretends you are immortal. think about the others around you who are not immortal

so dont think that young adults cant then pass it on to others.
the risk is lower. but the risk is not low
jetcash we know your age is over 60 and i find it funny how you play games with a 50% risk of having symptoms and a 10-15% risk of needing hospital care.
i know you want to pretend your in the healthy 50% no risk category. thus you dont think its a coinflip. but think about others around you not so lucky stop pretending everyone is immortal

yes this is why they say elderly should isolate and younger adults should only congregate in groups of 5-6 people(below 10) so there is only a chance that maybe 1 already sick person might make only 1-2 person transmittably sick
EG
keeping the R at 1 if 1 person only makes 1 person sick
legendary
I continue to read reports about the virus and other health issues, and a few things confuse me. Reports indicate that the Corona virus has little effect on a healthy person without a compromised immune system, and there is no risk of mortality. The vaccine Developers plan to test their new vaccines on young healthy volunteers. This confuses me, as the immune system of these volunteers will be on top of the virus as soon as it sees it, and it will be difficult to determine the effects of the vaccine. Another problem stems from the fact that 80% of the population has probably developed a natural immunity. Again this means that the vaccine will be redundant and possibly disruptive. Will they filter out those with immunity, or will they be included in the trials?
Pages:
Jump to: