Pages:
Author

Topic: [TESTING] Testing my gambling site. - page 2. (Read 1071 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
April 11, 2016, 08:07:10 AM
Okay I just visited the site through my phone and it's fit , mobile friendly smooth without lagging.
But Would you try to put your provably fair system to tested? Since I can't see it yet now. Made 5 rolls and win it all in a row  Roll Eyes.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
April 11, 2016, 08:04:24 AM
I think your site is very good and the server you are using is also powerful enough to accommodate users who are online and you only need to do an update to the system so there are no distractions. I think this site will be used for those who are losing and losing money.
Activity: 546
April 11, 2016, 07:58:27 AM
What is exactly the purpose of testing the site? What do you want us to do exactly and what do you expect to see? Also what's the purpose of your site in general? Is it just for testing?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
April 11, 2016, 06:31:53 AM
What is Monodice?
Monodice is world's first FREEPLAY bitcoin gambling site. I am proudly offer free gambling platform for training and mastering dice strategy.

I need help since I can't do it all by myself. The site is running by a single person.
1. Please trying your best to be LISTED in "Most Profit section appear on the site"
2. I want to test server capacity of online user and betting system to the maximum; so just storm to the website with all mean to break the site.
3. If you find something wrong. please report to this thread. I am here waiting to help solve the problem. Thank you

Free-play money.
Faucet is big.

Thank you in advance,
http://monodice.com

I think most of the users use autobet , I dont see autobet included in your site. I am a gambler who try different strategies every week . Ya actually trying to defeat the house . So it would be great if you add autobet sir . And if you need any workers for your site , like promoters or moderators then you can contact me .
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
April 11, 2016, 06:25:51 AM
Don't really get this... It's just your dice site in demo mode, everybody gets 1 BTC but you cannot withdraw...
Are you looking for some tips, or do you just want everybody to get in some demo rolls and see how much the load is/was?

I have update the post.
Monodice is world's first FREEPLAY bitcoin gambling site. I am proudly offer free gambling platform for training and mastering dice strategy.

You can help me by just playing and looking for bugs or hack and bring down the site.
1. Please trying your best to be LISTED in "Most Profit section appear on the site"
2. I want to test server capacity of online user and betting system to the maximum; so just storm to the website with all mean to break the site.
3. If you find something wrong. please report to this thread. I am here waiting to help solve the problem. Thank you
Activity: 675
Merit: 504
April 11, 2016, 01:37:12 AM
Don't really get this... It's just your dice site in demo mode, everybody gets 1 BTC but you cannot withdraw...
Are you looking for some tips, or do you just want everybody to get in some demo rolls and see how much the load is/was?
Activity: 756
April 11, 2016, 01:34:05 AM

"I need help from you for breaking the house and break the server.
I want to test server capacity of online user and betting system." - admin

Free-play money.
Faucet is big.

Thank you in advance,
so you are the owner of this mate? just want us to play for free?
no worries I'll check it up for you we'll see okay, thanks anyway
hope we can help you up. good luck mate.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
April 11, 2016, 12:38:08 AM
What is Monodice?

I need help since I can't do it all by myself. The site is running by a single person.

Free-play money.
Faucet is big.

Thank you in advance,
Pages:
Jump to: