Pages:
Author

Topic: [TESTNET]Bismuth - New Language, Interpretation Engines, DAPPs - page 29. (Read 49730 times)

Activity: 445
Merit: 250
miner up and running
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
Hi, yes, I have not seen any new transactions, I spammed the network a little bit now (block 2121). Tomorrow or day after I will develop a script which will keep sending some transactions to simulate user activity and enable perpetual mining opportunities.

thanks  HCLivess , waiting for your script

The script is online, sending random amounts of coins to random addresses every 30 seconds
69 lines of code  Cool

https://github.com/hclivess/Bismuth/blob/master/spammer.py

fire up your miners
Activity: 257
Hi, yes, I have not seen any new transactions, I spammed the network a little bit now (block 2121). Tomorrow or day after I will develop a script which will keep sending some transactions to simulate user activity and enable perpetual mining opportunities.

thanks  HCLivess , waiting for your script
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
need to be comfirmed that block height is 2053 ?

I've been on block 2053 for a couple of days now.

thanks ,but its no chance to mine , should be wait for 50 blocks
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

I've been on block 2053 for a couple of days now.
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
About an hour ago, I think I crashed everyone's nodes. Working on a fix
Activity: 445
wallet sucessfully sync, but stopped at block 1830 and after restart finished sync...
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
OK, there are some sync issues still, applying further fixes, this time for the sync process itself (I thought that it could be fixed on the database level, maybe not) this might reduce sync time slightly, we will see

Under windows 7, I tried to run explorer.exe, but it turn off. (did not tried it via cmd command)

Also, I think you did not answer me when I asked if it's normal that node.exe, miner.exe and gui.exe must be run as admin in order to work.

hi, thanks, you need the "static" directory to run blockchain explorer also, not sure if it's included as of now, but it is in the source https://github.com/hclivess/Bismuth/tree/master/explorer/static
that windows 7 thing I will need to do testing on a machine where I dont have python installed, haven't had time to check that yet
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
OK, there are some sync issues still, applying further fixes, this time for the sync process itself (I thought that it could be fixed on the database level, maybe not) this might reduce sync time slightly, we will see

Under windows 7, I tried to run explorer.exe, but it turn off. (did not tried it via cmd command)

Also, I think you did not answer me when I asked if it's normal that node.exe, miner.exe and gui.exe must be run as admin in order to work.
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
theres still block height 2006

Does your IP end with .118?
If so, try manual refresh in the GUI

Which brings me to think that we need consensus and latest block timestamp there too

EDIT: funds sent to the last 7 accounts or so in the signup list
EDIT: it appears like I stole somebody's mining reward although my mining block came after his, that's weird -> never mind, the guy was on block 50/50 before the start of segment seemingly
theres still block height 2006
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
Looks like the bug might have been in backup handling, experimental fix (unreleased) applied, feel free to test if you sync to block 2026 or higher
EDIT: rollbacks should be reduced to minimum now
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
Getting some desync (due to duplicate signatures, which should be handled). I'll look at in on Monday probably (I'll improve mempool handling today more proabaly). I reset the poll, because a new option is available
+4 people invited to Slack
legendary
its on testnet when is the launch and will come to mainnet.

This is what the developer stated on the last page.

when is mainnet is out

In several months. I would like to do rigorous testing.
Also, node vulnerabilities like spam attack or false rollback need to be fixed.

@HCLivess I filled out the googledoc on the OP and hope to receive some coins to play with.  Smiley

shoot your adress I will send some  Smiley

Thank you for the offer. PM sent. Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

when is mainnet is out

@HCLivess I filled out the googledoc on the OP and hope to receive some coins to play with.  Smiley

shoot your adress I will send some  Smiley
legendary

when is mainnet is out

Pages:
Jump to: