Pages:
Author

Topic: [TESTNET]Bismuth - New Language, Interpretation Engines, DAPPs - page 6. (Read 49698 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 502
I made a new poll on the rebranding since the opinion on the Bismuth/Stallion naming is basically split in half.

A friend of mine suggested "Boa", which is a beautifully short, nice resounding name for a python-like snake, because the code is written in Python. The only other Boa project is some software from 1990s. Hence I voted for Boa.

I just voted. Boa seems great name
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
Thanks for great work, i will test it.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==

Block time graph
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
I made a new poll on the rebranding since the opinion on the Bismuth/Stallion naming is basically split in half.

A friend of mine suggested "Boa", which is a beautifully short, nice resounding name for a python-like snake, because the code is written in Python. The only other Boa project is some software from 1990s. Hence I voted for Boa.
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
Unable to synchronize block file

U gotta delete everything in the coin directory and run detachdb command. When u do that, stick a sharp knife in ur knee.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Good job, refueling
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
https://github.com/hclivess/Stallion/releases/tag/1.977

Code:
GUI now shows unconfirmed transactions
GUI refreshes after sending
GUI now shows sent in red and received in green

legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
After some time of running node stop to sync, but miner working, but dont find a block. Restart helps.
Tested to send coins to myself and feeling like nothing happens but after some time just transactions appears, its confusing.

Yes, this part needs to be handled in GUI (mempool inclusion), sorry for the inconvenience - opened an issue for you https://github.com/hclivess/Stallion/issues/36

meanwhile, here's the db exception fix for slower nodes: https://github.com/hclivess/Stallion/releases/tag/1.976

Here is how the difficulty was moving in time, only whole numbers actually change it
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
After some time of running node stop to sync, but miner working, but dont find a block. Restart helps.
Tested to send coins to myself and feeling like nothing happens but after some time just transactions appears, its confusing.
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
When Vitalik realizes Python as a natural programming language for DAPPs is the only way

https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/823431920159576064
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==

Start node will automatically stop working, I need to restart him from time to time, my wallet will be synchronized, miner work is effective, can fix this problem

I will release database access security patch soon, this can happen on slower computers, it should fix it
Activity: 800
Merit: 143
[LITHIUM] [XLTH] is gone

yes, that lithium project was just another scam Sad people invested ~50 BTC in it and dev is gone with their money, sorry for them.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
[LITHIUM] [XLTH] is gone

Start node will automatically stop working, I need to restart him from time to time, my wallet will be synchronized, miner work is effective, can fix this problem
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
硬币发行总数不限制吗
硬币发行总数不限制吗
Is there no limit to the total number of coins issued

Hi, the limit will be 100,000,000
The lowest unit will be same as bitcoin 0.00000001
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
I'm still getting errors trying to launch the program.  Which of the files should I be launching? I assume it's GUI.exe. When I try to run it I get two windows. The first is what looks like it's the correct window except there isn't anything in it. The second window is fatal error. Failed to execute script gui. No other information given.

Advise?

Hi, please "run as administrator"
You can run GUI on it's own, but it won't sync
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Hello stallions! Cheesy

This project needs a rebranding.

If you want to help please fill This FORM Here

Thanks for your time!
硬币发行总数不限制吗