Pages:
Author

Topic: Tether manipulation did not let this market grow organically! - page 2. (Read 249 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
FACT.
You can not base any ALTs future value based on the past. The past was manipulated!
I disagree with you because there is no guarantee that manipulation will not happen in the future.!
Manipulation is the thing that threatens the market, not just the crypto market but the stock market can be manipulated

Your a nut to disagree with me! Bitcoins price was manipulated: FACT BITCH
There is enough proof to issue arrest warrants for the principals of Tether!
The Tether fiasco is warming up again!

this theory about Tether that has been around ever since bitcoin rise started getting fast mid 2017 has been proven wrong multiple times by that time and also this year.

the basis of this theory is that they released new tether and bought bitcoin with it so price of it went up. regardless of how dump that sounds, we have seen the release of new tether did not stop during the drops so if this theory was true then price should not have dropped by those times but it DID drop.
you calling others "bitch" doesn't change that Cheesy

the altcoin market however is a different beast. it is 80% manipulation 15% newbie idiots who bag hold altcoins thinking they will become millionaires without needing the manipulation incentive and 5% natural growth since it is the technology of our time even if it is a shitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
You're the fool that takes speculation without evidence as fact.
FACT: there is no proof Tether is not backed by USD, just speculation
FACT: you don't know shit, move on.

You have lost the plot: I am saying They manipulated the price of BTC. I am not talking about whether or not they are synced to USD.
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
You're the fool that takes speculation without evidence as fact.
FACT: there is no proof Tether is not backed by USD, just speculation
FACT: you don't know shit, move on.
FACT.
You can not base any ALTs future value based on the past. The past was manipulated!
I disagree with you because there is no guarantee that manipulation will not happen in the future.!
Manipulation is the thing that threatens the market, not just the crypto market but the stock market can be manipulated

You are assuming the Tether scam is actually a scam, it's yet to be proven that they don't have USD to back the Tether supply.
Do the maths on how much Bitfinex has made in the last 5 years on fees alone, then factor in the growth of BTC since those days.

They could easily have a few billion dollars.
in the last 12 months they've averaged a volume of close to a billion a day, even now with BTC at a volume low for the year, Bitfinex is still pushing 400 million in volume.
0.1-0.2% for purchases and 0.1% just for putting an order which many cancel etc.

I reckon last year alone they would of made a billion easy enough, Tether supply = 2.1 billion.

Your reply is not a defense for their manipulation- grow up bitch!
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
FACT.

You are assuming the Tether scam is actually a scam, it's yet to be proven that they don't have USD to back the Tether supply.
Do the maths on how much Bitfinex has made in the last 5 years on fees alone, then factor in the growth of BTC since those days.

They could easily have a few billion dollars.
in the last 12 months they've averaged a volume of close to a billion a day, even now with BTC at a volume low for the year, Bitfinex is still pushing 400 million in volume.
0.1-0.2% for purchases and 0.1% just for putting an order which many cancel etc.

I reckon last year alone they would of made a billion easy enough, Tether supply = 2.1 billion.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
immediately catch the tether developer and trading the tether on exchange should be stopped.
why is bitcoin blamed? I'm confused, does the bitcoin partner with tether to raise the price?
FACT.

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
FACT.
FACT.
Pages:
Jump to: