Pages:
Author

Topic: Tether vs True USD? - page 3. (Read 434 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 1
February 09, 2019, 08:00:48 AM
Tether had shown that he was a stable coin. When all the crypto prices dropped, Tether was the only stable coin. So I think it would be better to choose Tether, because we will easily exchange tehter with other crypto.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
February 09, 2019, 07:52:58 AM

on a personal level i prefer true usd even if it seems that has already done a split / swap but only because it is on the blockchain of eth, however there are also other stable coins to consider (usdc)
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
February 09, 2019, 07:44:12 AM
Hello everyone, I'd like to know which of these two options is best to freeze my cryptos, which of these two recommend me? Based on your experiences, what is the best? thanks in advance  Cheesy

it is easier to keep USDT, since it is easier to convert USDT to any kind of crypto, then always convert to fiat and convert back afterwards
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
February 09, 2019, 07:41:03 AM
Hello everyone, I'd like to know which of these two options is best to freeze my cryptos, which of these two recommend me? Based on your experiences, what is the best? thanks in advance  Cheesy

I don't trust this two but if I should pick one of them, It would be definitely Tether. Tether is first of its kind. And it was usefull for bear market.

After USDT one by one many coins has came. TUSD, PAX, Gemini USDC... Why we need that? Tether was enough.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
February 09, 2019, 07:36:33 AM
I don't use stable coins but whatever you use to them, they're both fine. You may want to consider other stable coins too.

• USDC
  • GUSD
-- they have currently experiencing a problem
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 09, 2019, 03:34:43 AM
Pages:
Jump to: