Pages:
Author

Topic: Texas!!!!!!! - page 2. (Read 3652 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
September 15, 2013, 01:37:14 PM
The US dollar isn't worth ANYTHING. Hasn't been for years. That's why libertarians exist.
Activity: 495
Merit: 507
September 14, 2013, 02:34:27 PM
And it will make my taxes so much easier if most of my money is in silver, and once I find a few people to sell me cheap cars and shit for silver (ex: There's a Kilo of silver, thanks for the 78 Deville), people will start hearing about it and want to get paid in silver themselves.

Well you still need to declare gains from bartering; in this case a kilo of silver is worth around 700$, so yeah.

That's fine, calculating taxes for silver would be a lot easier than having Bitcoins, Fiat AND Silver.

Or you know, just regular US money?

Yeah, because US money is stable. (we need a dunce cap smiley)

Yeah, about that...

That's not what I mean by stable, to me stable means it will still be have value when the others don't. Hence me talking about keeping it for a collapse.
Notice Silver has never been at 0...

Neither has the US dollar, and if it were to hit zero, you'd have much more pressing issues to deal with than trying to trade silver for weed.
Google/YouTube
September 14, 2013, 09:39:19 AM
And it will make my taxes so much easier if most of my money is in silver, and once I find a few people to sell me cheap cars and shit for silver (ex: There's a Kilo of silver, thanks for the 78 Deville), people will start hearing about it and want to get paid in silver themselves.

Well you still need to declare gains from bartering; in this case a kilo of silver is worth around 700$, so yeah.

That's fine, calculating taxes for silver would be a lot easier than having Bitcoins, Fiat AND Silver.

Yeah, about that...

That's not what I mean by stable, to me stable means it will still be have value when the others don't. Hence me talking about keeping it for a collapse.
Notice Silver has never been at 0...
September 14, 2013, 01:37:12 AM

Yeah, about that...

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
September 14, 2013, 12:10:52 AM
FinShaggy - The new and improved Danklas (Dank/Atlas) hybrid. Buy yours today!

Everything stated in this message is to be considered my own opinion, and not an official representation of Microsoft Corporation or any other Microsoft employees. Actual mileage may vary. Price does not include tax, title, and license. Some assembly required. Each sold separately. Batteries not included. Objects in mirror are closer than they appear. If conditions persist, contact a physician. Keep FinShaggy  out of reach of children. Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight. Store FinShaggy in a cool dark place until ready to consume. It is highly unlikely that any sentiments expressed above in any way coincide with those of any other person in any way associated with me. To prevent electric shock, do not open back panel. No user serviceable parts inside. You may or may not have additional rights which may vary from country to country. Not recommended for children under twelve years of age. Limit 1 per customer. Does not come with any other figures. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Google/YouTube
September 13, 2013, 09:26:20 PM

Google/YouTube
September 13, 2013, 09:25:42 PM

How does silver make math easier?

By being 1 thing, instead of 3.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
September 13, 2013, 08:23:17 PM
haha
September 13, 2013, 04:33:09 PM

edd
donator
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
September 13, 2013, 02:59:31 PM

How does silver make math easier?
Google/YouTube
September 13, 2013, 08:57:51 AM

Google/YouTube
September 13, 2013, 08:57:08 AM
http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/

My point was what makes you qualified to understand and interpret law? It's not usually layman friendly, and you seem to be on a mission to find loopholes to sell to people, which can only end hilariously.

I never said I was writing a book to take with you into the court room or your law school, it is just to help regular people.
September 13, 2013, 03:42:46 AM

September 13, 2013, 03:35:59 AM
http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/

My point was what makes you qualified to understand and interpret law? It's not usually layman friendly, and you seem to be on a mission to find loopholes to sell to people, which can only end hilariously.
Google/YouTube
September 13, 2013, 01:05:13 AM
So will this legal advice be a compendium of crack pot ideas you found on the internet, or will someone with actual law experience and hopefully a law degree get involved?

Who am I kidding, like all your other projects this will just fade away next time you see something shiny.

I'm getting textbooks to do my own research.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem
September 12, 2013, 10:57:48 PM
There are some services in this community to buy silver coins with bitcoins.
September 12, 2013, 10:39:43 PM
So will this legal advice be a compendium of crack pot ideas you found on the internet, or will someone with actual law experience and hopefully a law degree get involved?

Who am I kidding, like all your other projects this will just fade away next time you see something shiny.
Google/YouTube
September 12, 2013, 12:28:17 PM
Also, I am thinking of putting something like a Gram of silver in my history books, just with something cool on it so that people can have a cool little silver image. Like an old Carthage or Macedonian coin or something in miniature.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
September 12, 2013, 12:22:33 PM
Google/YouTube
September 12, 2013, 12:19:14 PM
Pages:
Jump to: