Author

Topic: Tezos discussion - page 170. (Read 215729 times)

Activity: 464
Merit: 250
July 20, 2017, 03:18:03 PM
It's your choice to believe whatever you want. I believe arthurb (team memeber and creator of this thread) and his words on tezos blog.
Activity: 425
July 20, 2017, 03:04:06 PM
Yes according to what the say before even the ICO starts that it will take 4 month to get everything done and list it on exchange, so that means XTZ won't be trading before December I guess .

four months? far from enough!

THEY SAID "TWO TO FOUR MONTHS" IN MAY!!! STOP SPREADING FAKE NEWS ABOUT DECEMBER!!!

It's not necessarily fake news about December, I have seen I think 2 exchanges who have said that they expect Tezos to be available on secondary market and trading on exchanges in December. 

Tezos said 2-4 months before tokens would be issued, but actually being on the exchanges I think Bitmex was the the first to say December is what they expected and they started allowing BTC/XTZ futures
How about what @ keithers said?
Is he spreading fake news too?
He said that he read about December before just like me, so you should go get some real info before start shouting in red color( I can see the black color) " fake news" .
And I heavily invested in tezos.
Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
July 20, 2017, 12:45:48 PM
Yes according to what the say before even the ICO starts that it will take 4 month to get everything done and list it on exchange, so that means XTZ won't be trading before December I guess .

THEY SAID "TWO TO FOUR MONTHS" IN MAY!!! STOP SPREADING FAKE NEWS ABOUT DECEMBER!!!

It's not necessarily fake news about December, I have seen I think 2 exchanges who have said that they expect Tezos to be available on secondary market and trading on exchanges in December. 

Tezos said 2-4 months before tokens would be issued, but actually being on the exchanges I think Bitmex was the the first to say December is what they expected and they started allowing BTC/XTZ futures
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 20, 2017, 11:30:11 AM
The team is so low-key that many people don't know about the project.
July 20, 2017, 10:55:27 AM

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
July 20, 2017, 10:48:42 AM

July 20, 2017, 10:35:16 AM
don't guess ok? you'd better read carefully their blog
Activity: 425
July 20, 2017, 08:58:01 AM
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
July 20, 2017, 05:06:21 AM
so that means no tezoslive's no hitbtc's price ist't correct, we need to wait for opening official exchange sale on exchangers to find out real price?

when exchangers will start work with xtz, is it possible uniitl december?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
July 20, 2017, 04:08:08 AM
Hello to everyone,

can someone explain to me why is price on tezos.live 0.38$ per 1 tezzie, and on cryptocompare or hitbtc price hits 2.34$?
what is the real price right now?

thx.

Because hitbtc's tezos is the future(IOU token), not the spot. Tezos main net is not live.

HitBTC is not true one. Don't take the price seriously.
meaning to say that hitbtc tezos is another token which only can be traded inside their exchange and its not the same one with the token coming out
from the initial ico, well thanks for that input better to wait now and see how far the value can reach. good luck holders.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
July 20, 2017, 03:51:35 AM
Hello to everyone,

can someone explain to me why is price on tezos.live 0.38$ per 1 tezzie, and on cryptocompare or hitbtc price hits 2.34$?

thx.

Because hitbtc's tezos is the future(IOU token), not the spot. Tezos main net is not live.

HitBTC is not true one. Don't take the price seriously.
legendary
July 20, 2017, 12:15:10 AM
Hello to everyone,

thx.

The price on tezos.live right now is just a sliding calculation of the US Dollars raised divided by the number of Tezzies created by the ICO.   It is just a rough estimation because nobody knows if there are going to be more when they hit the secondary market or if everyone is even going to get the number that they are supposed to be allocated.

Is there any sort of ongoing blog link or any sort of webpage where their team posts updates?   That would be helpful and nice if there was a resource page where the posted updates without having to really search hard for them
Activity: 23
July 20, 2017, 12:08:46 AM

So this is why I can't claim or move my XTZ from the crowdsale (website) to MyEtherWallet yet correct?
Activity: 383
July 19, 2017, 11:06:03 PM
Hello to everyone,

thx.

Activity: 13
July 19, 2017, 11:01:21 PM
Hello to everyone,

thx.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
July 19, 2017, 08:27:58 PM
163.82 for ether? but this is too cheap, they could get more  Smiley or I don't understand something  Wink
It was yesterday, today price is up to 230$

They dumped their eth like a boss, like yesterday's trash.
Expect a war.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
July 19, 2017, 03:02:09 PM
It is good strategy to convert some assets into fiat money to spend on further development of the platform. That is worth reading statement where Tezos Foundation game their selling of BTC and ETH for cash over the next months in slow motion. It is understandable a good stock in various things is always better.

Agree with you. They need fiat money. And it is good to see transparency.
legendary
July 19, 2017, 02:54:43 PM
guys please what is the total number of contributors/ investors in the ICO?

http://tezos.live/ here you can find all information that you seek.

This is a good link to give a rough idea of the amount of people that invested in the ICO.  I wonder how heavy some of the big hitters put into this.   I didn't allocate that much towards it, but I definitely wanted to get a little piece of it.  I am trying to get as diversified as possible.  I don't want to have everything riding on bitcoin (as far as crypto investments).
legendary
Activity: 1372
July 19, 2017, 08:21:52 AM
It is good strategy to convert some assets into fiat money to spend on further development of the platform. That is worth reading statement where Tezos Foundation game their selling of BTC and ETH for cash over the next months in slow motion. It is understandable a good stock in various things is always better.
Activity: 826
July 19, 2017, 08:16:31 AM
163.82 for ether? but this is too cheap, they could get more  Smiley or I don't understand something  Wink
It was yesterday, today price is up to 230$
Jump to: